UB no more bonus dollars after 90days

Sardonix

Sardonix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really cant believe that they did this without any notification. This is rediculas. So they reel you in with 111% deposit bonus to give you no warning that it will expire whenever they want it to. lol that site sounds like one big scam now, i mean pot ripper then there was the other scandal at ub, not to mention all the robots. It took my friend 3 months to cash out 500 bucks from there. F@CK UB

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, now as it stands, the place that i got the IB from, is mad about it and will be contacting UB, AP on this.
twitter me.....:D

C

ChrisJJJJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many scandals can this site take before everyone leaves it. Im pretty new to online poker and already knew about the Russ Hamilton deal. So i would never dream of depositing there. The worst thing about that is nothing has been done about it as far as i know. I hate the site anyway I play a couple private FRs a week and thats it. They did send me $5 free about a month ago, guess i better check and see if its still in my account.
I hope everyone raises enough stink and youll get your bonuses back.
Good Luck

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a joke
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you’re an Ultimate Player and you have 1429 UltimatePoints, all you need to do is visit the cashier, select RAI$E and then click on “UltimatePoints for Cash” tab to get $10 cash.
[/FONT]
Nice Email a holes.
Thought, they could not post it on there site....

Hehehehe i sent them a email, about 4 days ago, there is no word? lol

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.....i sent them a email, about 4 days ago, there is no word? lol

I'd imagine FT and Pstars get 20x the number of e-mails every day, and depending on the subject matter, they usually reply between 15 min and a few hours after you send em' an e-mail

I've never heard back from UB in any less than 2 days after sending an e-mail.... one time it took them 5 1/2 days to reply to me

that pretty much says it all about that site....Ultimate Bullshet IMO

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd imagine FT and Pstars get 20x the number of e-mails every day, and depending on the subject matter, they usually reply between 15 min and a few hours after you send em' an e-mail

I've never heard back from UB in any less than 2 days after sending an e-mail.... one time it took them 5 1/2 days to reply to me

that pretty much says it all about that site....Ultimate Bullshet IMO

I noticed that after their last update whenever I open their site, it immediately opens a new browser window by default to their cashier for deposit as well as logging me into the site.

They must be freakin' joking ... I wouldn't deposit on their site with somebody ELSE'S money. ... :mad: ... Goes to show us just how stupid they THINK we are.

I thought at first I clicked a wrong button, then found out it opens the browser window EVERY time.

Last edited:
kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The balls they got, to send me an email on UltimatePoints for Cash.... And yet they ante got the balls to send an email, on there BDs, and that BS.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL, ub sent me am email to keep my player stats, for 34 points F that i want my BDs back

G

gns2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was regularly grinding out $5 cashed out of my bonus dollars every 45 days. My last $240 BD disappeared. I wrote them twice complaining. They responded back both times within a few hours. They gave me back $120 BD but said I had 30 days before those left me. I will convert another $5 this month and then look to move to another site. Any suggestions for places which allow slow grinders like me? I prefer low limit cash tables. Thanks.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im already legend this month but still clearing a bonus, would suck if it expires after 3 months

If you are maintaining Legend status, you should be clearing quickly. When did you deposit? Because I have had many emails back and forth and they do not want to do anything but point to the links to their policies that say they can do anything whenever and however they want. So, you will lose whatever has not cleared after 90 days.

Oh I got an email that offered me half the point requirement to keep my status too. But, did they have the courtesy to notify me that my Bonus Dollars now had and expiration date? HECK NO

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UB gave me half of my Bonus back

After another series of email exchanges with UB support when they sent notice that my Raise status had been changed, UB gave me 50% of my bonus dollars back.

Here are some parts of their emails:

Thank you for contacting us.

We are very sorry you feel this way; however, note that as per our terms and conditions Bonus Dollars expire 60 days after they were credited. Note that these policies must be applied to our players without exceptions.

For more information, please visit this link:

http://www.ultimatebet.com/poker-rewards-loyalty-program/bonus-dollars

Thank you for your email.

Note that in accordance to our terms and conditions, promotions are subject to changes. Therefore, the new terms will apply to all the players equally.

We understand your concern, and we are willing to make a one time exception and give you 50% of the expired Bonus Dollars.

And another:

Your 40.50 Bonus Dollars will expire on 2009-11-02, 60 days before they were credited.

60 days "before" they were credited? okay I see your understanding of the english language may be limited. Before and after are confusing, so I'll give you a pass here.

In July they were telling us that they expire in 90 days, now they say 60 days. Nowhere in any of the links that UB sent me does it say that they ever expire.

I did find this on my own (http://www.ultimatebet.com/user-agreement):

10. BONUSES.

Complimentary or bonus amounts credited by Company into your account for promotional purposes may only be used to play in the Games, and you are not entitled to deposit or withdraw such amounts without first complying with the additional terms and conditions set forth in each bonus offering, and if none, then the terms and conditions set forth on the Standard Promotional Offer Terms and Conditions are by way of reference specifically incorporated herein. Further, the Company reserves the right to reclaim any bonus amounts if you do not use them within the period of time specified.
Players are reminded to print all transaction data, payment methods and these Terms in order to avoid misconceptions at a later time.

So, I sent another email to them with this question:

"Can you send me the terms and conditions link that states that Bonus Dollars expire and after how long?"

I'll post the link that I get back.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is how my email exchange went after getting Raise Status warning...

I won't be accumulating Status points or paying rake after my Bonus dollars were eliminated without warning.

Thank you for contacting us.

We have made very few changes to our terms and conditions over the years, but from time to time business considerations require that we review our promotions and make change.

However the requirements of releasing them have not been modified at all, so bonus dollars will be released at the same current rate. Our play-through requirements to earn bonus funds have been adjusted in accordance with industry standards.

You can find this information at the following link:

We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Yea, I really don't care about how the bonus dollars I don't have are still released the same.

Last edited:
tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you know they couldn't give me a link.

I guess the UB terms of service can change without notice and they don't even have to put it in writing when they do:

Thank you for contacting us again.

Please be informed that bonus dollars expire 60 days after they were credited. We will be updating our site with the corresponding information.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now 60days WTF????
This is getting old

Our play-through requirements to earn bonus funds have been adjusted in accordance with industry standards.

Hummm lets see, now i can get 1 point on PS for every SNG i play, on UB it's
Earn 1 Status Point for every $0.30 of entry fee.

20 raked hands for 1 point, in 2NL
15 raked hands for 1 point, in 10NL

It's a pain to get them 20 hands in 2NL, it's easy to get them in 10NL, limit.

verticalmonk

verticalmonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UB sux

I have played on just about every site and UB is my least favorite...Their old school graphics tilted me. Their cheating scandal made me ill...Then you have Phil Hellmuth. What an egomaniac moron. UB? You guys suck ass!:eek: Die slow you thieving bastards!!!:deal:

J

jheated5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are getting more cheap by the day, the freeroll prizes have dropped, you used to be able to play ring games with your UB pts, you always kept bonus dollars.... Pretty soon you'll be lucky to even get bonus dollars, the only reason I ever play on there is because their minimum deposit is 10 dollars.. If every poker room had that kind of deposit option i would uninstall UB right this minute!

B

bird_man13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WoW, this sux, i recently deposited and made my first bonus of $5 within 2 days, working on my 2nd $5 out of $55 in bonuses, i hope they don't jip me, i'm looking forward to taking advantage of the entire bonus money