Tell Us About Your Favorite Poker Site - and win CardsChat Gear!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR is my favorite site. Clean screens, lots of games, and lots of events.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My site is for pokerstars because it has a wonderful software and of course is very fast, with different types of games does increíble.Y my favorite forum is Cardschat of course. Currently in germany.
:)

JayE

JayE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
USA My favorite is Acr only because that's the one site Ive won a tournament on for some real money without having to make a deposit. :) yay free [emoji383]
Now i spend my time trying to increase it by small buy inns or freerolls. Look forward to membership for that reason. Freerolls are also my fav!

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are two sites I would recommend to anyone coming to play on-line poker for the 1st time. They are Pokerstars and party poker. The reasons for recommending two sites are as follows:-

Pokerstars

This is by far the best site with regard to traffic and opportunity to play all forms of the game. As a strict tournament only player, this site have regular games, which can be relied upon to be there day in day out. I would also say that this site has by far the biggest variance in player. There are very decent players, at the higher levels and there are "more my type of opponent" who are learning and without even knowing help my game to improve too.

Party Poker

I love this site, and believe it offers more opportunities with v.good promotions, and different events, such as the Online-millions, Powerfest and KO series. When I first starting taking the game more serious, this site helped me. It has loads of things, and not just learning, but is better for on-the-game training.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been ACR for a long time but lately its stock has been down alot:damnmate:

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite site is Pokerstars, they just have good tourneys running everyday at the same time so i can catch up easily and grind those tourneys. I also like the latest updates they made with the chest and the challenges. The best thing for me are the satellites there because for no money or low money buy in you can play on some of the biggest tourneys in the world.
**I'm living in Skopje, Macedonia.

MrGrace

MrGrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like bet online it always seems solid and many players online plus it works great with mobile Apps and less restrictions on who can play. (USa friendly) just my opinion

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your favorite poker site - and why? We are looking for short reviews that we can use around CardsChat - and you might win some CardsChat merchandise!

Give us a short review and we will do a random drawing after the end of May and the winner will get his choice of a piece of CardsChat merchandise - a hoodie, shirt, cap, card protector or deck of playing cards!

For this we are only looking for positive reviews of sites you like - save your least favorite site reviews for another time.

Let us know which country you are in when you leave your review!
My favourite poker site is 888poker cause there are so much imbalanced promos but I also like PS cause its soft is the best!!

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My favorite poker site is unibet because the community is smaller and the promotions are bigger! (Romania)

C

ceco99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker site is Pokerstars a great variety of games .

A

andrewj50050

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars

pokerstars by far it has huge guarantee series's like winter series scoop, wcoop etc 2nd choice is partypoker

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me my favourite poker room is PokerStars by a nose over Party. For me, it has everything I want, variety in tournaments at all buy-ins, good traffic on the cash tables, a reward system that rewards over time (which is why it's ahead of Party right now which is only week to week) and ties into all of their live festivals. They also offer a fair amount of promotions on their social media platform which I've been able to win a couple.

Party is close behind but they are catching up - their live festivals are starting to rival Stars, their MyPP$$ system may be one of the best things they have come up with, and their promotions are far superior to Stars. IF only they could fix their reward system in the client to either go to monthly, or, offer a 5pt / $1 cashback. For me at my bankroll getting 25pts in a week is tough - I've only done it once.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it comes down to pokerstars & partypoker for me & to pick one from it would be a difficult choice cause both has their ups n downs.

I really like where partypoker is heading right now trying to work towards the benefit of their players, awarding free tickets, excellent promos, decent rakeback and whatnot.
I like their tourneys with softer & smaller fields even though the guarantees are lower. And if you have a good eye, you might be able to pick one or two games with overlays.

On the cash side while I don't dislike playing their, I prefer Pokerstars than party. The regular tables at party are annonymous & the fast forward games are quite weird at times. Plus the time banks are much smaller it'd be difficult if you are 3 or 4 tabling FF. And also the player pools are much smaller so it might be hard to find a decent game at times.

On the otherside everyone loves playing tourneys at Pokerstars due to higher GTDs but doesn't quite understand with higher player pools, the variance increases as well. Of course the bigger price pools are very appealing but the grind is tough & long.
Cash games are quite populated & if you pick the games right, you might find a couple of fish who'd gift you some stacks. But of course the general player pool is tougher than most other sites.
And I quite dislike the reward system at stars. They've been constantly turning their back on regulars over the last few years.

So for me, I like both but again as I said both have their ups n downs

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My sympathies are with PokerStars. Except a lot of choise with tourneys, game formats, events etc, i most like Home Game Clubs option. It's very good idea to attract peoples starting play/learn poker from beginning, from ground zero.

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!In my opinion, PokerStars is the most attractive. Firstly, there are a lot of players there, and there is a lot of money. Secondly, there are a lot of different tournaments with different buy-in range, and each player can find a suitable tournament or cache for himself. Thirdly, there are regularly held various promotions that help increase your bankroll. And lastly, even in tournaments with high buy-in, you can participate by selecting through a number of satellites, which will not significantly affect your bankroll.Thank you.
P.S. I'm writing from Russia

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BET Online

It used to be BET but since they have changed I am playing more on ACR.

Popaye

Popaye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker site is PokerStars. More poker rooms, awesome challenge and scoop tournaments.

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker site is PartyPoker because of the variety and also the ease of deposit/withdrawal.
I also like a Canadian site called PlayNow, but not everyone can join there

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PokerStars is my favorite because of three basic reasons:popularitylongevity
professionalism

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently I prefer to play on the partypoker site. Of all the sites I've been to I noticed that each one has certain characteristics that make it good in certain aspects.

The partypoker has a good platform to play on the smartphone, the tour grid has been adapted according to the interaction of the players, and for some reason I have the impression that I suffer less with badbeats, I can not explain if this is due to the level and attitude of the players or get software to shuffle the cards.

I managed to get better results and got more knowledge playing through the partypoker site, my results have made my chart come out of the negative and gradually is rising.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My favorite site to play on is pokerstars, there are lots of tournys to chose from at any time. There software is the best of all sites.

J

john setola

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy Americas Card Room mainly for playing the three handed jackpot games ! Its fun & easy to isolate players & get to heads up play quickly for the cash !

Poker Tells