Tell Us About Your Favorite Poker Site - and win CardsChat Gear!

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say Bet Online for me I like verity of card play they have even the fact you can choose your own avatar also they have the sports betting that I enjoy:0)

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss Cake poker when it was still allowing USA player and when they actually had a lot of daily traffic on it. The guarantee tourneys were juicy. They switched things up and now US players have to play on Juicystakes, with the whole network just going down hill. Basically forced to play at ACR just because the traffic is there. Although i'm not a fan of how the cards run on the site. Seems like a lot of people would agree.

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me, integrity is the most important feature of a poker site. Over the years, pokerstars has proven itself to be an honest poker room that isn't going to disappear with your bankroll anytime soon. The abundance of games at all levels is another added bonus. I'm from canada, it's unfortunate that our U.S. friends can't play for cash there, hopefully that gets changed soon.

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Integrity for sure. And less bots would be nice

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can honestly say my favourite poker site is PokerStars, because i think you'll get more experience on that site. Have ID's on some other sites too, but dont play there anymore, because decided to focus only PokerStars.

R

Richdublin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having played most of the online sites at a decent level I can honestly say stars is my fav, reasons are simple they have the best games the most players and they actively look to building each p layer through offers freeroll ect

ivanes230787

ivanes230787

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in many rooms, all verified-888, pp, ps, pokermatch.v many gave no deposit bonus!

M

Mustafajones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker site is ACR. freerolls are a plenty and cash games are pretty much always available. Hope they bring back the monthly venom and it will be perfect as far as I'm concerned.

K

kelvin22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I favor PokerStars over any other. Maybe not so much because it's the best, but because it has outgrown any other poker community, and is likely to stay alive long after some other existing poker website goes under. They've had a lot of (legal) setbacks, and couldn't run their operation in many countries simply because the governments saw another good way to make a profit, and forced them to pay some additional gambling licenses. Still, it didn't stop them, and they thrived... and it's my bet they will continue to do so and will eventually become the single largest (online) poker playing website. Plus... you can't NOT be attracted to the money and variety of games at your "one click disposal"... but mainly the insane money amounts. Hell, we all want a piece of the pie... so... the bigger the pie... the bigger the piece.

P.S. Is there another way i could get my hands on 1 maybe 2 card decks? Would be really cool to have CC logo'd cards at my live games.

Last edited:
K

Kichidk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my vote is for PKR ya i know its gone but wow it used to be great noone playing 12 hands the chat was good rake lots of freerolls lots of players. fun too. now all i have is partypoker and pokerstars...filled with grinders. most sites are these days but the fun part is gone cept for winning lol. no chat in partpoker they all focused oin their huds. same as pokerstars. but at least that site doesnt glitch and diconnect you. i long for the old days lol ...gg poker is ok not a a lot of games there though

W

WildWyatt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite

Americas Card Room at this time, it appears they have a link to many games.
thank you
Vickie;)

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost entirely at PokerStars. The main reason is because of the mobile App. It is the easiest to use out of all the sites I have tried.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS

PS.
I´m a begineer... the software is so easy to use.
I think i´ll test 888 yet, cause they have nice freerolls.
by now... pokerstars!!
Thanks

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play only pokerstars andthats my favorite.. but i hate them :D:D:D:cool:

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite site is Betonline.ag. To be fair, my options are severely limited because I'm only playing on my mobile currently. ACR along with many other sites, won't download properly, and it needs to be USA friendly. I will remain loyal to Betonline, even if I play on other sites in the future, because they have been loyal to me!

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite site is Betonline.ag. To be fair, my options are severely limited because I'm only playing on my mobile currently. ACR along with many other sites, won't download properly, and it needs to be USA friendly. I will remain loyal to Betonline, even if I play on other sites in the future, because they have been loyal to me!

In the same boat myself in terms of only playing on mobile...I do think America’s Cardroom is the best out of the ones that I can play on my phone even though I would literally die for them to come out with an official app. BetOnline is pretty good too. Going to be getting a laptop soon though myself.

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for most people it has to be stars because of the variety of games and the feel to the interface and the potential for playng against the pros I imagine

the other sites feel clunky and cheap honestly...I also play on acr 888 sometimes and partypoekr on occasion

for me the most importan thing is the look and feel of the interface...it has to not be laggy and not look cheap....

Poker Tells