AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
uBTC/uBCH?

I've been trying the freerolls they have, small amount of runners usually.
Also the schedule for these seem random.

Software seems ok, PT4 HUD works ok.

Just not really sure what the uBTC and uBCH represent however....

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SwC would be where I played if more people were there. It's a shame.

hog123

hog123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I played there when they first started like 2011 or 2012. The was first site accepting btc. The feds ran up in Micon place and shut them down. He had to go to jail for a little bit look it up.

And back when I played there they had no security on the site multiple accounts collusion I would be careful guys and girls. Just cause you run a bankroll there great. Maybe they changed

So go look up Micon and swc.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never played on SWC poker but i will be glad to hear about if some players here did.

T1ltmonkey

T1ltmonkey

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never played on SWC poker but i will be glad to hear about if some players here did.

I have played a decent amount at SWC for the past few years and have never had any problems with them. Lately, however, traffic has dipped even lower and the games aren't all that good. I have decided to pause my play there for the time being but will return if things pick up.

I still like SWC because they are one of the very few sites that offer mixed games, but lately no one seems to be playing them. :(

emkurtz717

emkurtz717

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't waste your time on the uBCH chip games. I won 150, turned it into 400, then found out I made less than 10 cents. The uBTC freerolls have a 10uBTC prize pool, approximately 175uBTC=$1

Last edited:
HandAction

HandAction

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
What is the deal with the 170 players sitting there, 1 in each room, all the time, waiting for someone to join them and play, surely they must be bots???