SWC POKER

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone here played SWC poker if so is it legit? It works with bitcoin! I tried a few freerolls to test the software it good! But I think there is a lot of BOTS computer made players! So I emailed them telling them my thoughts they gave me 40 free coins to try a game that was not a freeroll. I had uninstalled their site before they gave me the coins like 2 days ago. All day today I have tried to reinstall it, to play the 40 coins but all my web searches say the site can't be reached! I tried, google chrome, edge, even tried on bing but it will not pull up their home page! Is it an issue with their server or are they all done?:confused::joyman:

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Temporary Issues With Website

Has anyone here played SWC poker if so is it legit? It works with bitcoin! I tried a few freerolls to test the software it good! But I think there is a lot of BOTS computer made players! So I emailed them telling them my thoughts they gave me 40 free coins to try a game that was not a freeroll. I had uninstalled their site before they gave me the coins like 2 days ago. All day today I have tried to reinstall it, to play the 40 coins but all my web searches say the site can't be reached! I tried, google chrome, edge, even tried on bing but it will not pull up their home page! Is it an issue with their server or are they all done?:confused::joyman:

Temporary issues with website :-

https://twitter.com/SwCPoker

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone here played SWC poker if so is it legit?

SwC is my poker room of choice. I play the 25/50 cash tables...that equates to about 75c/150c nlhe and sit at the table with a $150 buy in. I built my roll up from scratch from the freerolls to a healthy 4 figures.

The site has been down for 24 hours or so...they are " having problems with their domain'...whatever that means....but according to twitter, they will be back asap and the site and player funds are safe.

forget the conspiracy with bots on SwC...there is simply not enough traffic to make bots worthwhile there...and just try getting a hud to work there..;)...if you can.

imo it is the most honest and cheat free site i have ever played on. The support is 110%...cashout within 24 hours.

gl on swc...may you run good...once the site gets back online :)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't know anything about them but it sounds tempting if you say bitcoin is at stake.

T

TheBackpack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SwC is probably the best site out there, however degens are not smart enough to figure out how to deposit and withdraw bitcoin, so unfortunately the population is not very high.

The rake however at 0.5% is amazing for low stakes.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read this room could be soon named swcpoker.club or swcpokerclub.com because of .eu problems because of brexit and stuff

MarkAbrantes

MarkAbrantes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't played there in a long time. Wish they had bigger freeroll prizepools :(

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't played there in a long time. Wish they had bigger freeroll prizepools :(

They do.

Just before the website went down there were 200, 1,000 and 10,000 chip prizepools in some of their freerolls.

You can do the math with the increase in value in bitcoin!

T1ltmonkey

T1ltmonkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Site back up

FYI, SwC is now back up at a new domain: https://swcpoker.club/.

I have been playing on SwC for several years (on and off), and the site is legit. I have both deposited and withdrawn funds without problem. The software is decent, and they have the widest selection of game variants that I know of online. On the bad side, traffic is very low.

I like SwC and I really hope for the site to grow, but this latest incident obviously doesn't help them build a good reputation. Losing their domain because they simply weren't paying attention is unprofessional and more than a little embarrassing. I hope they will be more on top of things going forward.
The rake however at 0.5% is amazing for low stakes.
0,5% rake is not correct. At microstakes NL tables (1/2 to 10/20 chips) the rake is currently 3,5%, according to the schedule posted on the site.

T

TheBackpack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FYI, SwC is now back up at a new domain: https://swcpoker.club/.

I have been playing on SwC for several years (on and off), and the site is legit. I have both deposited and withdrawn funds without problem. The software is decent, and they have the widest selection of game variants that I know of online. On the bad side, traffic is very low.

I like SwC and I really hope for the site to grow, but this latest incident obviously doesn't help them build a good reputation. Losing their domain because they simply weren't paying attention is unprofessional and more than a little embarrassing. I hope they will be more on top of things going forward.

0,5% rake is not correct. At microstakes NL tables (1/2 to 10/20 chips) the rake is currently 3,5%, according to the schedule posted on the site.
They changed, it, didn't know that, used to be 0.5% rake.

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Played SwC myself, and it's legit so far as I can tell. The A Number One downside to this site is that it uses Bitcoin. Each "chip" is worth one milionth of a Bitcoin. This means you're gambling twice: once on your cards, and again on the value of the highly volatile Bitcoin. If Bitcoin heads south, that can wipe out all your winnings, so keep a hawkeye on what Bitcoin is doing.

I tried a few freerolls to test the software it good!
Another good thing about SwC is that it's linux friendly. Runs best on Linux on the Opera or Vivaldi browsers. It will work with Firefox and its forks, but seems more jerky and some features are absent. No need to install a client.

But I think there is a lot of BOTS computer made players!
Not so far as I can tell. If there are bots, they're not very good ones. Haven't noticed anything that would indicate any shenanigans.

So I emailed them telling them my thoughts they gave me 40 free coins to try a game that was not a freeroll. I had uninstalled their site before they gave me the coins like 2 days ago. All day today I have tried to reinstall it, to play the 40 coins but all my web searches say the site can't be reached! I tried, google chrome, edge, even tried on bing but it will not pull up their home page! Is it an issue with their server or are they all done?:confused::joyman:
Use Opera or Vivaldi, log on and play those 40 chips. Management screwed up since SwC is located in the UK, they forgot about Brexit, and the EU confiscated all the .eu domains from the UK, so they had to get a new one: www.swcpoker.club. (Link ^^ up there). At least they kept everyone informed via Twitter, and are offering apology freerolls.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have a very small bankroll there ,I want to concetrate and start playing it some day next weeks very carefully , tobuild a better bankroll , then someday deposit small and withdraw in bitcoins .

F

face5674

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They are under new url swcpoker.club

F

face5674

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Love SWC been playing there since bitcoin was 15$

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am looking at the SWC lobby now, trying to figure out how to convert the mini bitcoin amounts to real money. So if I was to deposit $500 worth of bitcoin, how many thousand mini bit coins would i get ?

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont consider it a legit site,so therefore i dont play there anymore.

D

DenverChicken

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think I dig this site. My only concern...I can't find and information on the RNG they use. Anyone else found anything?

Last edited:
G

green_ruckus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prize units and currency

What are the uBTC and uBCH? How much is one in USA dollars?

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Like SWC - cashed out a couple of times, always quick. I also find the RNG more RNG than others. Just very few players during EU times - more during 'merican times.

G

green_ruckus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. After reading this post I joined swc and really like the that there are free rolls almost every hour to every two hours.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree with monkey above. I stopped playing on there late last year. I just got tired of their not that great software. Hotkey bindings are junk and you have to turn them off if you use your enter key for anything else - or that registers as a min bet on SwC.
But looking past that - I really like the site. Totally legit. I was able to run up nearly 200 bucks all from freerolling, then playing the crumb, crust and other daily events.
I played on there just briefly about a month ago - and now they have even more small buyin events. Very nice site - if you can stomach the software.

S

sgtdan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SWC Poker

A friend introduced me to the SWC poker site and I really enjoy it. I do not know about bots, but there is one player who cusses me constantly in chat and calls me a bot. It is okay. I have very thick skin.

I hope you got everything worked out with your free chips and all. Have a nice weekend. :ciao:

P

PokerAgent007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love SWC

I been playing swc many years its very nice low rake and decent action atm 2BTC Bad beat jackpot aswell. I have full trust in the site seen alot skechy ones but this one is very good.

Im Agent for Swc anyone who wants extra 15% rb PM me @ discord PokerAgent007#4266

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I too have been playing there for some time. I enjoy the freerolls and the small buyins. It is great to play there.

Beatlebug