Sunday Million 17th Anniversary - $7.5M Gtd, $1M to the winner! - CC Members Participation

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Wow great results, guys. 😍😍😍

I'm a little jealous that I couldn't try my luck again today but maybe my wife just saved me from the bad beats. 🤣
My consolation is that I get my buy ins back from these failed attempts thanks to the VIP Game win haha

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Now, i think we only have Isa representing the community and already achieving her best result online.

Gogogo!
space-rocket-icon.png
space-rocket-icon.png
space-rocket-icon.png
unfortunately Isa is out arround #12xx, but great result anyway, congrats

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Does anyone know if there's still a CardsChatter in the tourney? :unsure:

pabbl

pabbl

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Congratulations to everyone with a ticket!

OMG i just saw many of you know exact names of online poker Players and even know how they play in tournaments. I believe you watch these channels of those legit Players? I mean im New to this ...

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If I'm not mistaken, Gritz18 is still in the tournament and is the chip leader.😁🤣🤣
I'll tell you a secret Dmitry will take first place. I'm just waiting to be added to the tournament it will happen without anyone noticing. I'm playing with that now but I can't be seen. I was hidden from everyone because I'm too good😂

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
View attachment 328050
I kinda messed up at the end, cause I was just about to start working.
In two hands, not too bad played I think, but if I would have waited a little bit more, with 50 players less I would have won $100 more.
Now you have plenty to work with for the next Sunday Million game.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Damn, that's a shame.
No big deal, I had won that $11 ticket through a phase tourney ($2.20). And that game was nuts. If you don't get dealt a couple of nice hands and knock some fish out the earliest possible, you would be looking for a miracle. There was no poker at all, people calling bets with air and hitting rivers, calling shoves with T6, 79... Crazy !!! (At least on the couple of tables I played at).
Or maybe it's just a sign for me to wait for the 50th Anniversary, it'll be a lot more money in that one...

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
congratulations to everyone who made it into the money and everyone else comforts you with the thought that some have paid 6 re-entries and didn't even get into the money :) is anyone watching the finale ?

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello! Delayed congratulations.

Please give us news about the results in the event!

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
and it happened again AA vs 88 oh my god just before the final table that hurts :)

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good luck for ones who wants to try. personally i'm not playing anymore at pokerstars.

Winner Poker