Sunday Million 17th Anniversary - $7.5M Gtd, $1M to the winner! - CC Members Participation

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi everybody! I wanted to gathered every Cardschat member that will participate in this event, to see who qualifies, and to see who will have a good run in the event.
You can post here if you already have your ticket, if you advance in a phase, or if you want to support other players!

Today I won a ticket! Is the first time that i'll be participating in the Sunday Million. Obviously, I cannot unregister to try to avoid the a long late registration period, so it will be really hard.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Congratulations for your ticket!

I played a satellite today with a ticket I won but didn't manage to finish in the paying range.

But I know a fellow member did in the same tourney: @bapfel , please hop in :D

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips

I played a satellite today with a ticket I won but didn't manage to finish in the paying range.

I guess that next weekend there will be sats with a good amount of tickets, as it happened with the wcoop $109 last year.

Sebbour

Sebbour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Hi everybody! I wanted to gathered every Cardschat member that will participate in this event, to see who qualifies, and to see who will have a good run in the event.
You can post here if you already have your ticket, if you advance in a phase, or if you want to support other players!

Today I won a ticket! Is the first time that i'll be participating in the Sunday Million. Obviously, I cannot unregister to try to avoid the a long late registration period, so it will be really hard.
Are you considering to sell a stake? I'm not interested for it but I was thinking to offer it if I win some ticket (100$ and above) in the future. From my point of view it would be interesting for more members of this community.

It's just a thought though, no pressure. :)

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Are you considering to sell a stake? I'm not interested for it but I was thinking to offer it if I win some ticket (100$ and above) in the future. From my point of view it would be interesting for more members of this community.

It's just a thought though, no pressure. :)
Not really , but is not a bad idea

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips

Yes, I am happy to be able to take part in :) yeah, it´s about 6 hours late registration and 20 minutes blinds. I will need patience and stay focused.
So GL to all CC members who will play.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I wish all participants who won tickets or entered on their own I hope that I will also be able to participate in this tournament, I hope there will be a large number of our participants in such a tournament

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Obviously, I cannot unregister to try to avoid the a long late registration period, so it will be really hard.
But this is one of the best times in the tournament to accumulate chips.
I got my ticket today in an $11 satellite. Expect the tournament to have MANY rookies, lots of freerollers, and lots of bad players... mixed in with ALL of the best players alive today. 1st place would be awesome!

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
But this is one of the best times in the tournament to accumulate chips.
I got my ticket today in an $11 satellite. Expect the tournament to have MANY rookies, lots of freerollers, and lots of bad players... mixed in with ALL of the best players alive today. 1st place would be awesome!
Yeah, let's try to collect some chips then

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Tried my luck in a step sattie for $1.1. Managed to win a ticket to the $11 sattie with 44 tickets but busted in position 200ish.

Made a bad call on river on a flush board which left me short stacked.

Jammed with AKs over a raise and he called with 99 but no Ace or King to save me. :cry:

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

Congrats for the seat. Go and get them man.
I have a ticket ($11) that I'll probably use tomorrow and see what happens.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Good luck to everyone who tries to play and win or have won a ticket. I'm not sure yet whether I'm going to try it seriously because as far as I know, such events are very difficult because of all the freerollers that are in there. Which on the other hand could also be an advantage, so let's see what I'm doing and whether I can do it if I try lol

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now I have a little money in my account on the PS, but I don't even want to try to win a ticket through a satellite, because I don't have the patience to sit out the tournament until the end, and I wish everyone who will participate from our community to get at least prizes:)

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good luck to everyone who tries to play and win or have won a ticket. I'm not sure yet whether I'm going to try it seriously because as far as I know, such events are very difficult because of all the freerollers that are in there. Which on the other hand could also be an advantage, so let's see what I'm doing and whether I can do it if I try lol
There's no easy event out there. It's just that this one requires more time. So if you have enough of it (And the patience of course), why not try. I would love to see one of CC members win it. We will all be proud and motivated.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The hyper multiphase sats are a waste of time unless you have a massive bankroll and play them in the background. That much is clear.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The hyper multiphase sats are a waste of time unless you have a massive bankroll and play them in the background. That much is clear.
Totally agree. I never play those. I think they are there for Bingo gambling lovers. Unless you want play tons of them like you said, hoping to catch some miraculous streak.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck everyone I hope the cards fall in your favour and lock is on your side!

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats! :)

With some CC friends we used to have common threads to cheer ourselves up, this could be a nice one for that! 🍾

I did qualify and reached 3 other times the tickets, If I can advice, the 11$ and 22$ satties are just amazing fields to be playing at, and there are even satties for these mega ones so you even not have to pay the full prize to these ones.
4$ Spins gave me so far 8$ prize money, and half of the times tickets like 11$ and 22$ tickets so they are also cool to try if you like the normal tempo spins from 25bbs.
The other 2 spins (0.5$ and 20$) I would not recommend, the 0.5 the best one was 1.5$ 1/4 fast track ticket which pretty far to start with most of the times, the 20$ gave 55$ tickets - meh.

Also a freeroll is coming up today again with a good blind structure.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congrats! :)

With some CC friends we used to have common threads to cheer ourselves up, this could be a nice one for that! 🍾

I did qualify and reached 3 other times the tickets, If I can advice, the 11$ and 22$ satties are just amazing fields to be playing at, and there are even satties for these mega ones so you even not have to pay the full prize to these ones.
4$ Spins gave me so far 8$ prize money, and half of the times tickets like 11$ and 22$ tickets so they are also cool to try if you like the normal tempo spins from 25bbs.
The other 2 spins (0.5$ and 20$) I would not recommend, the 0.5 the best one was 1.5$ 1/4 fast track ticket which pretty far to start with most of the times, the 20$ gave 55$ tickets - meh.

Also a freeroll is coming up today again with a good blind structure.
Jani, you have 3 tickets now!! Amazing. I'm gonna really focus on getting in this. I want to part of the rail thread almost more than the game itself!! haha

Gonna go for the sattys to the $11 games probs and see how I go. Busy tonight tho, so gonna miss the freeroll. So mostly tomoz for the attempts

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I qualified for the $109 bounty twice in a row in the freeroll but got busted in the main tournament with really good hands. the last hand was KK and I got a call of 82s I couldn't believe it but what can you do?! I wish all players good luck and I hope that a CC member will bring this thing home :)

Winner Poker