Sportsbetting.ag - GB points won?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tried customer support twice and got zero clarification on this. Every so often I get a notification on sportsbetting.ag (like I am sure most of us get) that there was a credit to my account. The email notification looks like this
A surprise Random Poker Prize has been activated on your account! Use it to play real money games with our compliments.

Steps to collect your exclusive random prize:
  1. Log in to your poker account and find the gift box icon.
  2. Select the Welcome Back Random Prize.
  3. Choose one of the random cards.
  4. Collect your prize.
Random prizes will appear in the form of Game Bonuses (GB) that can be used to play cash game or Tourney Money (TM) that can be used to play tournaments.

Flip one of the cards and find out if luck is on your side but be swift because your Random Prize expires Sunday, July 17th, 2022.

I have done this in the past and won TM which is easy and user intuitive to redeem. This time as once before I won 10GB, but there is no place in my account or cashier that shows this in my account. Conversely when I win TM money that balance is easily visible in my cashier and available on various tournaments.

Notice I got when I won the 10GB points was i can redeem for cash games.

When to the cash game section and opened every available cash game and none of them allowed me to use or even showed any GB points.

Emails CS and all I was told was
"...Please kindly note that the GM(game bonus) is like a TM (tournament money) there is a selection of games that you can play with a GM however TM is only limited to tournaments..."

All I want to know from anyone in this forum is have won GB points through this site and if so did you cash them in and how did you do so?

Thanks

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its added directly to your real money balance and super easy to release. You only have to play a bit cash game, buy-in with your normal balance, and soon the bonus will be converted. Basically the money only has to be in the middle (pot) one time.

Next time you accept the bonus check you balance first. You will see then after accepting the bonus that your balance is now higher.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its added directly to your real money balance and super easy to release. You only have to play a bit cash game, buy-in with your normal balance, and soon the bonus will be converted. Basically the money only has to be in the middle (pot) one time.

Next time you accept the bonus check you balance first. You will see then after accepting the bonus that your balance is now higher.
tyvm for your answer, don't understand why CS couldn't answer this way! Any way appreciate it thanks again!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tyvm for your answer, don't understand why CS couldn't answer this way! Any way appreciate it thanks again!
No Problem. customer service at chico network is super low level. They wont understand the most simple questions. I once wanted to be subscribed again for promos at betonline (i unsubscribed but i did not wanted to miss those welcome back gifts). The guy in the live chat then told me "the relevant team will contact me soon" 😂 i then asked him why there is a team needed and i only want to receive the newsletter again. He told me i should not worry and wait. Needless to say never nothing happened and im still unsubscribed from promtions at betonline. I also had other encounters...you can completly forget customer support there.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars