mbelsky

mbelsky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No more US players on Sports Interaction Poker - Even existing accounts

Hi,

I'm assuming you are based in the USA. I'm not positive that this ban is for the entire USA, or just my state of NY. Where are you located?

Yesterday, I tried logging in and got the error message "Error code 212: An error has occurred during the login process. Please contact customer support."

I emailed support and got the following response:

Subject: Error logging in
Dear ******,
Thank you for contacting Sports Interaction.
Unfortunately Sports Interaction has taken the decision to no longer allow gaming from your jurisdiction/region. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.******, please take a moment to rate my service to you by clicking the button below. This feedback goes to my supervisor. Thanks!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Best regards,
Mike

Established in 1997

Sucks even more because I had won a seat into the next Monthly Insider's Freeroll. :(

Last edited:
F

fugitive67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New Joisey

yeah i had a seat too, they were fairly easy to get ... 80 players, 8 seats generally

but NOW

i mean the site had little traffic, but post black friday, we are all grasping for anything and another one bites the dust

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just signed up for Intertops with no problem - and they plan on doing some promotions with us so it is unlikely they have immediate plans to pull out of the US market.

S

SycoSteve

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Was looking for confirmation that it was not just my SI account that was locked down -- with a few Monthly Insider tickets now lost. Looks like I got that confirmation here thanks to mbelsky and fugitive. New York and where else in US is now persona non grata re: SI?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars