Should you play many pokers sites or prefer just one?

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone wants to win jackpot prize with jackpot freeroll series then he should play many sites for example. I don't have any problem with it. I played 888 poker and pokerstars, ant years ago Everest poker, so it's not strange for me.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to play on different sites. These are different promotions, different rakeback amounts, different grids of games and tournaments. I also noticed that a good player plays successfully in almost any poker room you wrote about.

S

SharkFinn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the same 4 sites as OP, and I think it's worthwhile playing multiple sites as you have more promotions and freerolls, and more games on offer at all times of the day. If you only played unibet for example, the choice of games would be limited at certain times. However with the way the rakeback deals are structured, I think you may be better off with picking one to be your primary room and playing most of your poker there, and just use the others for promotions.

T

TheBackpack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prolly one better so you can remember all the names of people easier to exploit

J

Joonhi93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can try, until you feel comfortable with 1 room

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on a few but now only play on Global.

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I play om different sites when it comes to tournaments. When it comes to cashgames I normalt stick to one place to build rakeback

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously it’s better to play on numerous sites, that way you can take advantage of more freerolls

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the same 4 sites as OP, and I think it's worthwhile playing multiple sites as you have more promotions and freerolls, and more games on offer at all times of the day. If you only played unibet for example, the choice of games would be limited at certain times. However with the way the rakeback deals are structured, I think you may be better off with picking one to be your primary room and playing most of your poker there, and just use the others for promotions.

It took 29 posts to mention the rakeback benefits. Some sites have good bonus structures and some have none. If you play a significant amount, it might make sense to stick with the site that provides the best "benefits".

I would also think that the player pool is a very important element to where you play. I have gotten very different ROI results at different sites, either due to player skills, or different RNG tendencies. You will only know this if you are tracking your results diligently. Playing with familiar players will also allow you to use that knowledge in the game, rather than constantly playing against players that you have no tendency history with.

Good luck and God Bless

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play many different sites because of the freerolls. I stopped putting money on so i dont have to worry about losing to much because its all free. I play sit n goes and tourneys at the same time for free. Good luck.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello I play several sites so I get more out of free tournaments:D

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing on one site could get annoying, especially if you are playing everyday day. mixing it up a little with 2 to 3 sites would be ideal to help mix up some luck. Good luck out there and keep grinding

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spread it around, more sites, more opportunities..

My option is to stay away from focusing all on one site. If you play more than one site, the odds of their tourneys fitting into your schedule increase.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i stick to 2 sites

SwC poker...100% bitcoin site...for making money, and unlike other rooms which take your btc and convert them into $$, SwC keeps your roll in btc...so as btc goes up in value, you make the profit...not the poker room. ( caveat...of course the price of btc can decrease too). I play mostly 50/100 nlhe, $10-$30 tourneys, and micro open face chinese there.

I also play stars for micro stakes...to teach my 9 year old son, cc freerolls, and micro large field mtts.

I'm not a fan of spreading my roll, time, and energy over lots of sites...but i can kind of understand people who do.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It seems to me that after learning well if you can play in several rooms to create your bank

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on one site. Don’t know if there’s a difference between site’s, but I’ve been on one, and haven’t changed yet.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're a good professional player earing decent money, then I guess you should better stick to only one site, the most one you prefer. Or maybe two sites to play at. No need to run around from site to site if you can make stable profit in one place.
But if you want to start from scratch or low bankroll, playing frerolls as mush as possible to sweeten your bankroll via them, then you need to play at as much sites as you can.
That's my point.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think i should play at various sites pokerstars 888 sportbetting and americascardroom

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably should play at more sites, but I only play at 888 right now

A

Adouglas13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in the US and just got back into poker so currently I am only playing on ACR. However sports betting just became legal in my state (Iowa) and I play on multiple betting sites because they each offer different things that I enjoy and like and sometimes give me better odds for the same bet. I think you can really relate this to poker as well. Game selection is key so I think in order to maximize value it makes sense to play at multiple sites for certain games/tournaments if you have an edge in those specific games.