Rush Poker $1000 FR

T

tylrd8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow definetly going to try this...is it everyday?

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rush freeroll?

dang missed it but tks so much for the info! i will check for further rush freerolls! happy mothers day to all mothers! gl at the tables!

T

tilt position

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds fun, I'd love to give it a try next week, though I'm not particularly fond of the super donk filled freerolls...
Thanks for the heads up

J

JEP712

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that this tournament is not daily. I'm searched for it, but no luck. Please keep us informed if a tournament is scheduled for the future.

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that this tournament is not daily. I'm searched for it, but no luck. Please keep us informed if a tournament is scheduled for the future.

Yes please, I can't find any rush tourneys of any sort.

stevencool1

stevencool1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can't find this in the listing. looked at every freeroll wwhere are they listed?
played in last one was pretty fun.
keep us posted when they are.

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Found One

It has a little [r] in the column after the date. It is a $10 + $1 , more than I can afford at 1830 today.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thats 2am for me I will see how I go and if I am still going I will give it a go

Questionable Z, if you final table it means you are't getting done much before 2:30 AM. :D

wllmsmthjr

wllmsmthjr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt even know that they had this.
Is it every day because im looking for it, an dont see it for tomarrow?:party:
This is the first I am hearing about this so hopefully my post here will help others to find it. If this has been discussed in the other Rush threads I still think this is a good thread for anyone who may not follow those.

Each day (it seems) at 12 Noon EST this game is played. It is 10,000 player max and pays top 90.

The ID for the game today is 158427408

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So this FR was for two days last week and they have not had it again. I hope they bring it back. Even at a $100 prize pool it would be fun to play.

N

Nukking Futs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the information, i will give it a try and see how it works in MTT format.

xXSmuggla

xXSmuggla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rush Poker Freeroll?

Apologies for the n00b post but where the hell is the Rush poker Freeroll on Full Tilt? I know it's somewhere around noonish (EST) but I cant seem to find it? I looked in Tournament (Freeroll/FTP), and even checked "Completed" and "Running" to see if I missed it. I also looked under Rush Poker...couldnt find it. It should have a black R next to it, but other than that im clueless....thanks for the help guys

Last edited:
sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was one 1000$ one like a week ago. I have not found another one since...

et1961

et1961

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rush poker

After playing sveral rush poker tourneys I found what I think is the best stategy. Never being able to observe other players tendencies and playing style adds a new twist to the game. I have found very tight play to be the best strategy, especially early on in the tourney. I tend to stick to only high pocket pairs or AK, AQ,AJ. Those of you that have played rush poker, do you aggree or find some other strategy that works better?

TexasPokerStar

TexasPokerStar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
SweetNesss... they should come out with more RUSH freerolls... only takes like 3 hours, that's nice... no one likes to play in those long 5 to 6 hour ones... and get payed only $2 or $3 dollars...

H

Henreiman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be awesome if it wasn't 9 AM out here and smack dab in the middle of the work day (well not middle, you know what I mean). Wish I could play =/

T

tilt position

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems fun, I think I'll try one of the paid rush tourneys just to see how it is

L

lezzter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you can see how the hand ends if you click "sit out next hand" and then wait for the action to come to you and then fold, you will stay at the table untill the hand is done

If you save hand histories, you can easily click in to "last hand" in the upper left corner, and it will show there as soon as it finishes ;) Maybe you have to browse back a few hands if it takes some time to finish, but it should be there, because the HH saves.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do they have this every day? i cant find it

ihtennis

ihtennis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the heads up, now i have another way to help start my bankroll again

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy playing it but I haven't seen it recently either.

M

masiado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info, I will definitely try this game at FTP. it will be my first time playing Rush Poker and I think I"ll gonna love this game. Good luck and see you at the tables.

Lilli3

Lilli3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's an $150 rush freeroll tonight around 10 o'clock Eastern. (check the time...I don't know if I'm remembering that correctly) Not much payout but might be good for anyone who just wants to give a rush tournament a test drive. I'm still hoping to see another $1000 one soon.

J

JEP712

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's an $150 rush freeroll tonight around 10 o'clock Eastern. (check the time...I don't know if I'm remembering that correctly) Not much payout but might be good for anyone who just wants to give a rush tournament a test drive. I'm still hoping to see another $1000 one soon.
Can you post the tournament ID? I can't find it.

Lilli3

Lilli3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry...didn't think to do that.

ID 160974074