Rush Poker $1000 FR

Lilli3

Lilli3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loved it. Thanks for the notice. :)

Though out of my element in turbo and multi-table and rush (ha!!, my element fairly small)...this was lots of fun. I'll definitely give it a go again.

Rush ring games frustrate me when I'm watching a hand and need to fold and, then, I'm gone. I want to see how it played through. Maybe that didn't matter here because I didn't get past 30 minutes and play was still very all-innish. Nothing much to see.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
little late but thanks for the info, ive yet to try my first rush poker tourney

THe Slob

THe Slob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Missed it today, but I'm going to give it a try next week.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not play it but I did register, thanks by the way Kmixer, but my player lasted to 1677th out of 10,000 without ever playing a hand. I find that very interesting.
:call:

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not play it but I did register, thanks by the way Kmixer, but my player lasted to 1677th out of 10,000 without ever playing a hand. I find that very interesting.
:call:

I also registered but did not play.

My player finished 1,692 without playing a single hand.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't see these b4.

J

justin306

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loved it. Thanks for the notice. :)

Though out of my element in turbo and multi-table and rush (ha!!, my element fairly small)...this was lots of fun. I'll definitely give it a go again.

Rush ring games frustrate me when I'm watching a hand and need to fold and, then, I'm gone. I want to see how it played through. Maybe that didn't matter here because I didn't get past 30 minutes and play was still very all-innish. Nothing much to see.
you can see how the hand ends if you click "sit out next hand" and then wait for the action to come to you and then fold, you will stay at the table untill the hand is done

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2965. out-it was fun.

Was fun while it lasted - and having you at my table the 1 hand. I finished about 2400+. Got me dizzy and gave me a headache. :p

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks didnt know about these, im def gunna give these a go as i need 2 get more use 2 rush :)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Damn.. wish I caught this earlier. Hope a CC'er hit the money in this.

xXSmuggla

xXSmuggla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the heads up, what color is the tournament? is it black like the $150 and Round 1 FR's? or is it pink like the DD satty fr?

Lilli3

Lilli3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can see how the hand ends if you click "sit out next hand" and then wait for the action to come to you and then fold, you will stay at the table untill the hand is done

Thank you, Justin. :)

Was that really obvious and I could have easily figured it out myself? No....please don't answer that.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This tourney lasted less than 3 hours.
Typical $35 -135 player Rush tourney goes 90 minutes.

Hard not to see this the future of online poker. Keep in mind that one of the huge reasons online took over poker from live play was the speed.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that the Rush format will dominate the future online poker landscape though it will never replace the classic MTT entirely and rightfully so.

This tourney lasted less than 3 hours.
Typical $35 -135 player Rush tourney goes 90 minutes.

Hard not to see this the future of online poker. Keep in mind that one of the huge reasons online took over poker from live play was the speed.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yet still better than the A8 that beat me. :eek:

\In RUSH games this is almost always an instant laydown.....certainly not a hand you want to take to the dance....

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thx for letting us know, i'll try you make it for tomorrow's tourney. Hope to see many CCer's on this freeroll tomorrow, best of luck to all who will be participating. :)

J

justin306

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does this tourny run once a day? or week? or month? lol

three3y3

three3y3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont see it there today...checekd completed tournaments and it only shows up for yesterday...i think it was a one time tourney as maybe a test as a precursor for a future rush freeroll that will take place more regularly...i personally think all freerolls should be rush

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I didn't want to put any money into this dumb game, so I'll try this and see what it is about

Lilli3

Lilli3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm looking for today, too and am not finding it. If it is scheduled, any pointers on where it might be hiding?

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I plugged in the ID and it was yesterday!! at 12:08, and there is none listed for today under "all". What category is this listed under?

three3y3

three3y3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just call it a hunch but i really dont think this tournament is taking place today ..although it might be hiding under the new rush tournament tab that doesnt even exist yet..try to look there

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It ran yesterday and the day before but like others are saying it is not there today. I saw it write a few hours before it started yesterday so my hunch is that it isn't gonna happen today. $1000 is a lot of money for a FR. What is the incentive for FTP to run this daily?

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I missed the tourney, havent played it yet. I'll keep an eye for it. Thanks for the heads up.

Lilli3

Lilli3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It ran yesterday and the day before but like others are saying it is not there today. I saw it write a few hours before it started yesterday so my hunch is that it isn't gonna happen today. $1000 is a lot of money for a FR. What is the incentive for FTP to run this daily?

True. I was thinking that myself. I hope that if anyone notices it up again they'll post about it. I'll probably keep an eye out for it for the next few days.

It piqued my interest in rush tournaments but I'll probably want to go with a freeroll a couple more times before spending money on one.