haha, that would be stupid chaos

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should be more careful what I wish for.

If anybodies listening, the Wife always wanted to go from a C cup, to a D.

:icon_chee

Attachments

• Rush.jpg
    Rush.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 49
absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha, knew it would only be a matter of time. I do think these will fizzle out though. Not sure if they will become nearly as popular as the Rush ring tables. Should be fun to try though

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am definitely going to check this out when I get home, sounds like fun!

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where are they, I dont see them... I checked under tourney and theres just the regular ones.. Maybe i need another coffee

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont see any games posted yet PC, but Ill keep checking.

I took the pepsi challenge and won a ticket to step 2. the field seem very weak.

Attachments

• step.jpg
    step.jpg
    812 KB · Views: 47
Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You wouldn't have to goto a regular MTT at all. Once it got down to say 18 change it to a 6 max then when it got down to 12 change it to a 4 max when it gets down to 10 do a heads up. The only thing is they would have to install a much shorter decision timer so no stalling can happen.
HUH I'm not one for patting myself on the back buttttttttttttttttt this is a quote from me on April 5th and now look at waht the new ruch tournaments structure is when it gets down to the last few tables. Maybe I should get a job at Full Tilt :D
Except for the final table thing I pretty much nailed how they would/could do a rush tournament.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HUH I'm not one for patting myself on the back buttttttttttttttttt this is a quote from me on April 5th and now look at waht the new ruch tournaments structure is when it gets down to the last few tables. Maybe I should get a job at Full Tilt :D
Except for the final table thing I pretty much nailed how they would/could do a rush tournament.

Reminds me of those Windows 7 commercials... did u call your Momma yet? :p

So the step Tournaments are different than the Rush formatted MTT's correct?

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Correct :) Step effectively replaces tokens.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My guess is these will be much more popular than most traditionalists would prefer.

GL everybody.

:boxing:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 39
ryodejaneiro

ryodejaneiro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in it right now and so far pretty crazy. You see people getting knocked out every couple of seconds if you have the lobby window open. 892 players and as of this post its already down to 487. I luckily doubled up with QQ so I'm still in it.

ryodejaneiro

ryodejaneiro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I'm out of the tourney now. 350th out of 892 after just 17 minutes (!) of play. Of course I bust out on the small blind (typical me) with Q10o. I limp, no raise from BB and I hit two pair on board of Q-10-J. Check, check on flop and I check again and guy bets pot on turn and I raise all in figured he probably would've raised preflop with AK. The guy turns over AK for the flopped straight. lol

If all these rush tourneys are turbo, it might take a very short time to make the money. Not so good plays by me but I had fun. It's probably worth checking it out at least once if some of you are on the fence.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got up to 3500 chips and called an AI from MP with my AA preflop and was taken out by 7c9c hitting a st8.

Cant say as Im surprised, cards are falling away for the most part today. The uglier side of variance.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just noticed that Andy Bloch played it too, he just posted this on Twitter: "Busted 203 out of 892 in the first Rush Poker tournament, $1 buy in. Was fun. Unfortunately, you can't observe until the final table."

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in it right now and so far pretty crazy. You see people getting knocked out every couple of seconds if you have the lobby window open. 892 players and as of this post its already down to 487. I luckily doubled up with QQ so I'm still in it.

892 player Sit-n-Go ... :tongue:

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I missed it too:(.. I wanna give it a try at least once to see how I like it.

ryodejaneiro

ryodejaneiro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got up to 3500 chips and called an AI from MP with my AA preflop and was taken out by 7c9c hitting a st8.

Cant say as Im surprised, cards are falling away for the most part today. The uglier side of variance.

Ouch that sucks. Hopefully the next time you get AA, you'll be on the better side.

Also, I observed something that was interesting. Because the player field was dwindling super fast, I checked how long til this first game at least went to ITM (may not be case after these games become more common and players begin to adjust...perhaps at the higher stakes at least). A whopping 42 minutes til ITM with 892 players and the average stack was about 15,000 or so. Some players with 5000 chips were still able cash but barely with blinds of 250/500 with antes of 50.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had KQo, hit top pair 5 handed and bet it, one guy pushed all in so I called and he showed a flush draw which he turned :(

Must have come like 700th :D

norriscjn

norriscjn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter what they do, they will always put a new game in there that is faster and eats away more money out of your pocket to benifit them. herehe herehe

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No matter what they do, they will always put a new game in there that is faster and eats away more money out of your pocket to benifit them. herehe herehe

What the hell is that??? lol

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lets Party

.:boxing:

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    683.8 KB · Views: 55
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just amazing (or maybe not) that you guys were able to predict what the donkeys would want.;)