Which room has the best support service?

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Natural8 has the best support system they litteraly respond in seconds

zoy4749

zoy4749

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in all rooms they try to quickly find answers on partypoker, and it seems to me that they are the best and fastest.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all rooms have a support service, but I only had to communicate with poker stars customer support. I'm satisfied.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd go with pokerstars.

I've played there for many years, and any questions, or suggestions I've had, have been responded to, within a day.

Also, they are easily the fastest with payouts, as long as your input of information is correct, and verified.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Every poker room that I've played in has had a support room but not all are equal. WPT so far has had the best and quickest support room that I've had to contact.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars for sure, always accurate and very friendly (support). Some suggestions I gave and many complaints have already been answered!

W

Wtfimdoin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Imo bigger the site, more chances they will have a good support.

Stars and Party for me, they are very quick.

Other sites are a bit slower but nothing to complain about.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never had any issues with any site as far as playing and I have never withdrawn any funds, but it nice see someone says GG is good because that is where I play the most and I may want to withdraw some funds soon.

blef121

blef121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t see such a room where the best support is, because they only protect their interests and the interests of their company, the maximum can be pokerstars support service should understand their client and not answer, because the robot is my opinion, most without even understanding the essence of your question, rush to quickly turn off the chat and solve this issue