Which room has the best support service?

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys, time to time i get really frustrated by the support service for my poker account?
According to your experience which poker room offers the best support service?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, each site has its advantages and disadvantages in this context. But in my opinion, the fastest working sites are those that have the ability to advise players in online chat. This is convenient and in my opinion this is their great advantage.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, each site has its advantages and disadvantages in this context. But in my opinion, the fastest working sites are those that have the ability to advise players in online chat. This is convenient and in my opinion this is their great advantage.

Totally agree, but some poker rooms offer the live chat option only to a part of the clients. The problem is that the offered solutions by support mostly don't meet the client expectations.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know if it is still this way but I really liked PokerStars customer service, never had any issues.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is difficult to say without having information on all sites.I play on poker stars and believe me, almost everything suits me.I can't say about the others, I haven't encountered them.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I play more on Stars, 888 and party poker and I am happy and satisfied with their support services,any problem I had was always solved.If I had to choose one of them.it would be Poker Stars since I´ve been using its services for 11 years

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have dealt with several sites and unibet was responsive with a key issue but other sites were lax and generally unresponsive.

The one standout of late has been GG Poker.

I had an incident where I was registered then unregistered. It took a few days to sort out but then the matter was sorted and I received two emails offering profuse apologies for the inconvenience.

Just recently, I entered a tourney using a ticket and yet my cash account was debited so I emailed GG. Within an hour, they had credited my account and explained the technical hiccup and how it can occur and how to avoid it.

No other site has ever responded in that manner.

However, regarding CC and technical issues for members it should be noted the ACR representative is fantastically responsive to forum members and any issues they have- so they deserve some credit also.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion, and i had to do with almost all the sites, they are very similar. years ago pokerstars had by far the best support but those times are long gone. if i had to choose a site for best support it would be probably ACR but really if you have a small problem they are all more or less equally good and if the problem is rather large and needs a lot of explanation they are equally bad and do not seem to understand and you need to explain over and over.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, I never had problem. Partypoker in my opinion is the worst.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
All the rooms that I had problems, when I needed support my problem was solved with so I can only recommend you all

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have dealt with several sites and Unibet was responsive with a key issue but other sites were lax and generally unresponsive.

The one standout of late has been GG Poker.

I had an incident where I was registered then unregistered. It took a few days to sort out but then the matter was sorted and I received two emails offering profuse apologies for the inconvenience.

Just recently, I entered a tourney using a ticket and yet my cash account was debited so I emailed GG. Within an hour, they had credited my account and explained the technical hiccup and how it can occur and how to avoid it.

No other site has ever responded in that manner.

However, regarding CC and technical issues for members it should be noted the ACR representative is fantastically responsive to forum members and any issues they have- so they deserve some credit also.

That's a very good experience. I have played over the years with pokerstars and i remember that every time that was a issue and was asked for refund they will found a way to put the issue on the playes connection and remove the responsibility from their side. Thanx for sharing

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think all are decent. No best services to such applications lol

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hey guys, time to time i get really frustrated by the support service for my poker account?
According to your experience which poker room offers the best support service?

I only play on PokerStars now, so. I used to like The Gaming Club, but that is long gone. I had a phone call or two from them. And I once won a $200 freeroll with 1775 players, by far my best performance numbers-wise. bodog was absolutely horrible.

K

kiyrugae

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Idk, didn't have any problems, but I heard that 888poker support not even answering emails.

G

GORA1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Support service

As for the support service, all the rooms where I participate support work adequately completely !!

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've found most of the support teams are pretty poor, but Betsafe Poker used to have an excellent customer support team that always solved my issues. I haven't played there in years though, so hopefully things are still the same :).

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I contact pokerstars support many times and they always helped me, as for other rooms, I can’t say anything (I don’t play)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I used the support service only on two poker rooms - PokerStars and GGPoker !!! Both work great!!!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the room that has the best support is ggpoker, whenever I had a problem they have helped me very quickly, they have the best service, their staff is very excellent, it is highly recommended.