janovsky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I got it, weehaa.
One day after my previous messages from rakebackpros I got the aproval:

Hello Full Tilt Player,

Congratulations you are now a RakeBackPro player and will receive rakeback on all your future play at full tilt poker!

We pay your rakeback directly into your player account every week. We usually pay rakeback on a Friday a few days after the rakeback period for that week has ended.

You can keep track of your rakeback by logging into your rakebackpros account at ... and checking your stats which are updated daily.

If you have any questions about your rakeback, please contact.....
--
Regards

Rakebackpros Support

So it`s def. worth a try for those who don`t have rakeback at Full Tilt.

Last edited by a moderator:
swrittenb

swrittenb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ugh, this is kind of driving me crazy. I've sent a few emails to FT and RBP about getting converted, since my account has been active and unaffiliated for years. Now that I'm playing with real cash (~$70 from freerolls), I'd like to make a deposit to start clearing the bonus and logging some real hand numbers. All I get is the standard "We'll let you know" message from RBP. What kind of hands are you guys logging per month? Are you, or were you clearing lots of rake already? It seems like a good number of the micro stakes players are still getting in, and it doesn't make sense to me why someone like myself who wants to drop a bunch of cash onto the site isn't being cleared for this. Not getting rakeback from full tilt would be a gamebreaker for me, which would suck.

JLtrooper

JLtrooper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Emailed FT and Rakeback Pros about a week ago, still waiting to hear back.

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It Finally Happened...

Well... I am in shock and awe...

I woke up yesterday morning and played my usual $2.25 Cashout game... banked about $8 profit from it also finishing ITM... La de da... playing some cash tables to get get as much as I can out of the Full Tilt Holiday Promotion of $100 ($10 released every 166 FTP points... got $10 already from it and only started two days ago...)

Got on to yahoo messenger and chatted with a buddy about a guy that we both "loaned" money to and rolled (stole) on us... what idiot rolls for $5... and it was a person we had known for over half a year... Anyway back to my point..

At exactly 10:03 AM MST I recieved an email popped up "From Rakebackpro's Support"

I was thinkin' yeah yeah another denial... and to my surprise, Congratulations you have been accepted and now will be receiving rakeback... we already have all your information and your account is active now, we are glad we could accommodate you and you will receive your rakeback every Friday regardless of the amount."

To say the least I am stunned... I have been waiting since March and it finally came through!

So rock on... I finally get my rakeback! I hope others are getting in... but if you have to wait, it will eventually happen... patience is a virtue.

:):):)Moe:):):)

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all 3 of those links just go to FTP.com...i just dont get it

look at the link you posted, it has the referral code in it, therefore you signed up with this referal code. End of!!!

THe reason FT will not allow you to have rake back once signing up via a referal is that referrals = low advertising costs. Affilliates effectively go around rounding up new customers for FT. Why do they do this? because they are nice folks who want to spread the poker word? NO!! FT has already agreed to pay them a percentage of your earnings for the rest of your time at FT.. why?? because this way if you dont play.. they dont pay and if you do play a lot, then they pay out an acceptable amount... its really a very cost effective way of getting new customers.

So why no rakeback? becaue they are already paying out money to the affilliate, so they aren't going to pay out some more to you!

Sop why not just stop paying the affilliate and give you the rakeback instead?? because if they do that it makes being an affilliate far less attractive and these are the guys who send new player their way en mass (whether you agree or not, they sent you!!)

So signing up via an affiliate means no rakeback. Try asking the affilliate to untag your account!

Dear sir, would you object to not getting my money every week?

Yours sincerely

Guy who didnt know about rakeback at the time.

So sorry but you have no chance of getting rakeback.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just sent out an email to RB, this is second time I have tried to get FT to give me a Rakeback.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and just keep grinding away at them till they give in

:cool:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FT does not un-tag affiliate accounts lol.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
look at the link you posted, it has the referral code in it, therefore you signed up with this referal code. End of!!!

THe reason FT will not allow you to have rake back once signing up via a referal is that referrals = low advertising costs. Affilliates effectively go around rounding up new customers for FT. Why do they do this? because they are nice folks who want to spread the poker word? NO!! FT has already agreed to pay them a percentage of your earnings for the rest of your time at FT.. why?? because this way if you dont play.. they dont pay and if you do play a lot, then they pay out an acceptable amount... its really a very cost effective way of getting new customers.

So why no rakeback? becaue they are already paying out money to the affilliate, so they aren't going to pay out some more to you!

Sop why not just stop paying the affilliate and give you the rakeback instead?? because if they do that it makes being an affilliate far less attractive and these are the guys who send new player their way en mass (whether you agree or not, they sent you!!)

So signing up via an affiliate means no rakeback. Try asking the affilliate to untag your account!

Dear sir, would you object to not getting my money every week?

Yours sincerely

Guy who didnt know about rakeback at the time.

So sorry but you have no chance of getting rakeback.

thanks for putting it so clearly

unfortunately other members have already PMd me about this issue and set me straight.

thanks anyway

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just sent an email to ftp about it and hope i get a quick responce hehe :)

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for putting it so clearly

unfortunately other members have already PMd me about this issue and set me straight.

thanks anyway

no probs, its unfortunate and I fully sympathise with you.

I was very lucky when I started, I didn't know about RB either but signed up to stars which dont allow RB anyway so I never missed out.

I wanted to explain why you couldnt get RB once signing up via an affilliate, FT aren't trying to be obstructive for the sake of it, instead they have promised this money to someone else for getting you to sign up.

The reason they do this is the affiliate system significantly reduces advertising costs, they only pay out a % of what they earn, and dont have all the overheads involved with targeted advertising.

But for the poker player who lears of RB 6 months after signing up.. its a kick in the teeth!

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no probs, its unfortunate and I fully sympathise with you.

I was very lucky when I started, I didn't know about RB either but signed up to stars which dont allow RB anyway so I never missed out.

I wanted to explain why you couldnt get RB once signing up via an affilliate, FT aren't trying to be obstructive for the sake of it, instead they have promised this money to someone else for getting you to sign up.

The reason they do this is the affiliate system significantly reduces advertising costs, they only pay out a % of what they earn, and dont have all the overheads involved with targeted advertising.

But for the poker player who lears of R
B 6 months after signing up.. its a kick in the teeth!

yea it really is a kick in the teeth and sucks massively :mad:

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
rakebackpros?

How does Rackbackpros, I assume .com, relate to FullTilt? Are they a subsiderary of FT? I have also the same problem...played for 1 1/2 at FT and don't get rakeback either...heard I was not eligible. Should I try with the support@fulltilt.com too or am I wasting time?

Wally

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How does Rackbackpros, I assume .com, relate to FullTilt? Are they a subsiderary of FT? I have also the same problem...played for 1 1/2 at FT and don't get rakeback either...heard I was not eligible. Should I try with the support@fulltilt.com too or am I wasting time?

Wally

I am not 100% sure if they are a subsidary or not although it would not surprise me al all.

They are their preferred RB affilliate.

If you are not tagged to an affilliate then you can get RB via rakeback pros (FT)

Full tilt are usually very helpfull in this respect.

But if you are tagged to an affilliate you have absolutely no chance.