Rakeback without starting new acct.

JMTalbert

JMTalbert

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had an account with FTP long before anyone was offering rakeback. I emailed both Rakebackpros and FTP customer service. It took like two weeks, but I got my rake back! Couldn't have been easier. Just wish I had done it sooner.

Interesting that the OP was linked to some other affiliate. I wonder if someone was collecting his rake from FTP and keeping it in their pocket(s)!!!

Last edited:
swrittenb

swrittenb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ugh, nice to hear people are getting it, helps keep me positive about getting rakeback as well!

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im trying it as well.

Already waiting to hear back from RakeBackPro's. Havent sent Full Tilt anything yet because Im waiting to hear back about some other concerns I have.

Will post with any updates.

Douggyfr3sh

Douggyfr3sh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had an account with FTP long before anyone was offering rakeback. I emailed both Rakebackpros and FTP customer service. It took like two weeks, but I got my rake back! Couldn't have been easier. Just wish I had done it sooner.

Interesting that the OP was linked to some other affiliate. I wonder if someone was collecting his rake from FTP and keeping it in their pocket(s)!!!

I am the OP, and i was not linked to any other affiliate. Another poster was. Since making this thread, I have been accepted as a RakeBackPros player and can now receive rakeback :D

JLtrooper

JLtrooper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I emailed FT and they said they have sent my info to Rakeback Pros, who I have already emailed but no word yet. *Fingers crossed*

Emilionski

Emilionski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been waiting on rakeback pros and Fulltilt for almost two months now. Hope I get the approval email soon....

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for starting this thread....I just assumed that I wasn't eligible for rb since I had already signed up. I'm gonna email FT support. I'll post my results.............Can I just say: ONE TIME!!!!

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It took me about a week to hear back from rakeback pros and they gave me the standard response at first, then the following week was accepted. Seems like they're accepting a new wave of users. GL!

janovsky

janovsky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Contacted Full Tilt support and Rakebackpros today for the rakeback request too today and are waiting for their response.
I`ll keep you updated if I hear from them and if I can get rakeback also.
I signed up about 2 years ago, and didn`t know I could still get rakeback, so I`ll keep my fingers crossed till I get a message back.
Good to hear some of you were lucky to get it after all .

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopeless

I've been on that "Accomodation" list now since March '09... I've pressured Full Tilt to the point where they threatened to take me off the list, but they did not... they were sick of hearing from me month after month... And the rakeback site is hopeless...

Must be one hell of a line to get in...
Moe:cool:

deadhxc

deadhxc

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I contacted ftp and rakebackpros a while back, it took like 2 months before I heard back from them and started getting rakeback, but it did happen

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I first sent an email to Rakebackpros and later the same day(wed.) I got an email back from them. Saying the same thing that was posted earlier in the thread."They get players rakeback and when they can get it for me they'll be in contact. So today I emailed Full-Tilt and asked for Rakeback from rakebackpros and they replied within a few hours saying that my player info was passed on to Rakebackpros and I would be contacted by them directly.

So now Im waiting for that.

Will keep updated.

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed up at rakebackpros and got a standard message saying they would contact Full Tilt and if Im eligble they be back in touch. And since FTP already told me they were sending my info Im assuming I should be getting rakeback soon.

Lets Hope anyway. LOL

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all 3 of those links just go to FTP.com...i just dont get it

You didn't look close enough at the link, which the site hopes you will miss, look again its ...ftpcom.com not ...ftp.com

Those tricksters!!

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yezzir!

It took like a week but I woke up today with an email in my inbox saying that Im a memeber of Rakbackpros now and will recieve rakeback on all future play at FTP.

So yeah, Im pretty happy about that.

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update

I sent an email off to rakebackpro's and surely enough 2 day later they sent me a very short email:

"Moe,
We are unable to offer you rakeback at this time. Maybe sometime in the future you will be able to, but not at this moment."

I've been waiting since friggin march... wtf and how are you guys getting in... just luck of the draw?

Anyway still disturbed,
Moe:mad:

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have a wife/girlfriend that you can sign up to moneybookers and to ft through a rb affiliate?? If you do, problem solved imo it's working perfectly fine for me lol

You could even be extra cheeky and refer her from your ft and rb accounts for extra bonuses, although i never thought of that until now and there might be extra risk of being busted :D

As far as i know the max punishment is that they'll close the new account, transfer any moneys to ur old account and give you a slap on the wrist but if it's under a totally different name and bank account i think they'll have a hard time proving anything as long as you never touch the old account again.

D

DREW0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far this thread has delt exclusively with rake back at Full Tilt.
What about poker stars is there some outfit that offers rake back for them? I play allmost entirely on PS and have been for a number of years. Any chance for a deal with them?

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PattyR, those first 3 links were just affiliate links. When you click a link from an affiliate of FT there code goes to full tilt and is automatically entered when you download and install the site. I would have to guess that unknown to you, you downloaded FT thru an affiliate link. That affiliate has therefore been making money off you ever since.

*It appears you affiliate would most likely be Poker-Site-Reviews.net which is where all three of those links, link goes to and then redirects to FT

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have a wife/girlfriend that you can sign up to moneybookers and to ft through a rb affiliate?? If you do, problem solved imo it's working perfectly fine for me lol

You could even be extra cheeky and refer her from your ft and rb accounts for extra bonuses, although i never thought of that until now and there might be extra risk of being busted :D

As far as i know the max punishment is that they'll close the new account, transfer any moneys to ur old account and give you a slap on the wrist but if it's under a totally different name and bank account i think they'll have a hard time proving anything as long as you never touch the old account again.

And you don't post about it in an open forum.;)

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And you don't post about it in an open forum.;)

True lol but there's pretty much nothing that connects the accounts so even if they did find this post they wouldnt have a clue who my wife is :D

I like the 'future moutaineer' thing :D My girls going to be a future snowboard chick!

janovsky

janovsky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After one week contacting Full Tilt and Rakebackpros I got these messages:

Hi Full Tilt Player,

You are now eligible to receive rakeback on all of your future play at full tilt poker.

To accept this offer you can sign up for a rakebackpros account at RakeBackPros.com with your existing Full Tilt username.

--
Regards

Rakebackpros Support

Next one after signing up at Rakebackpros:

Thanks for signing up with RakeBackPros.com, jean!
Below is your login information.
FTP Username: janovsky
We've sent your Player ID to Full Tilt Poker to see if you can be considered to receive rakeback from us.
If we can offer rakeback to you we will be back in contact soon.
Regards,
RakeBackPros Support

So now I`ll have to wait and see if they contact me soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got this in my email this AM. Thanks guys for this post. Every little bit helps.

Hi Full Tilt Player,

You are now eligible to receive rakeback on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker.

To accept this offer you can sign up for a rakebackpros account at RakeBackPros.com with your existing Full Tilt username.

-- Regards

Rakebackpros Support

Last edited by a moderator: