yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
friends, I know that there are many successful poker colleagues here, unfortunately I am not one of them.
i play micro tournaments on 5 sites right now: 888, GG, PP, PS and ACR.
I already won tournaments in: PP, 888 and ACR.
but I never won in PS or in GG.
I would like to know if you have any sites that you play that you could not win and what would they be?
I have to include the global one, but I haven't been playing for a long time.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also play in those rooms mentioned, but the one I have not won a tournament in yet is bettsson poker.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The only sites I can't win at are the ones I'm not able to play at. Although now that I think about it when I was able to play at PS's I didn't win any trny's, only sng's. That was a while back and I only played on there for about 4 months total before black Friday.

C

chainis420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With patience i can win a freroll satellite everynight, if i dont get tilted, proof aka showoff screeshots, just hold on there and wait for a hand that both cards have figures JQKA And play them as a regular good hand, if u land winning hand on flop, bet, if u dont hit on flop fold and wait for next JQKA hand and save all of your chips for those hands, ull need them when getting near the money places in the tournament

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711-044410_PokerStars.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711-044410_PokerStars.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20230711-062307_PokerStars.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711-062307_PokerStars.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20230711-163818_PokerStars.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711-163818_PokerStars.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230711-065805_PokerStars.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711-065805_PokerStars.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 5
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Historically Stars has had the hardest fields as they were the biggest, most popuar site and therefore were frequented by many regs and players with HUDs.

Now GG is the site at the top of the pile so is perhaps trickier to win at than other platforms for similar reasons, especially considering they have inbuilt HUD feautures it's almost like every player has a tracker at their disposal.

So essentially these two sites have been (and likely will continue to be [for now at least]) more difficult to win on.

Don't let the fact you haven't won there yet dishearten you, take encouragemant from your wins in the other rooms, keep plugging away and you'll take tourneys down at GG & Stars eventually I'm sure! (y)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play in all the rooms you specified I won everywhere I think it's not a problem with a room where you can't win but in your head that you're very stuck there and you have to get it out of your head and you'll be able to win after that just forget that you can't win and play as you usually play and you'll soon see changes and win on other sites that I didn't win when I was young and played when I was young that there is a promotion somewhere and I can't win there but over time, these thoughts went away

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
friends, I know that there are many successful poker colleagues here, unfortunately I am not one of them.
I would like to know if you have any sites that you play that you could not win and what would they be?
This is a completely normal situation. On some sites you have better results on others worse, this is normal, there is nothing suspicious or unusual about this. Probably 90% of players have the same situation.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played four poker rooms beforehand and won everywhere. It didn't matter where I played. Now I only play on two due to the unavailability of playing there.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
every unwinnable game brings us closer to victory in the next 😀. I want to believe that everyone is successful, but we all have ups and downs. You can win everywhere, a good theory is a lot of practice and a little more or rather a lot of luck and you are at the goal

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Don't play against a ton of field in poker.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's normal to have more success in some rooms than others. I won more tournaments playing on PS and 888 and never won on GG.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Historically Stars has had the hardest fields as they were the biggest, most popuar site and therefore were frequented by many regs and players with HUDs.

Now GG is the site at the top of the pile so is perhaps trickier to win at than other platforms for similar reasons, especially considering they have inbuilt HUD feautures it's almost like every player has a tracker at their disposal.

So essentially these two sites have been (and likely will continue to be [for now at least]) more difficult to win on.

Don't let the fact you haven't won there yet dishearten you, take encouragemant from your wins in the other rooms, keep plugging away and you'll take tourneys down at GG & Stars eventually I'm sure! (y)
Joe, thanks for listening and encouraging.
but I didn't get into this theme regretting or sad, I just wanted to have the perception of the difficulties and you were perfect.
thanks.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I have different results on different sites. It is very unlikely that you will have the same results on all the sites you play on. I think your victories are only a matter of time and your perseverance :)
Good luck.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi. For me, too, the results still leave much to be desired. Sometimes I win a little bit in freerolls at PokerStars, but I'm not developing, I don't watch videos, I don't read literature, maybe I would play better. Over time, I think I will have someone who will give me an incentive and I will develop.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
With patience i can win a freroll satellite everynight, if i dont get tilted, proof aka showoff screeshots, just hold on there and wait for a hand that both cards have figures JQKA And play them as a regular good hand, if u land winning hand on flop, bet, if u dont hit on flop fold and wait for next JQKA hand and save all of your chips for those hands, ull need them when getting near the money places in the tournament
Hello. I see that this strategy is bringing you results 👍it would be nice if we all had your patience. I wish you continued success and reach as high as possible!

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you never win, the problem is you.

I would suggest reverting to freerolls at least for a while. Also, some games have more sill than others. any game played at no limit means you can be busted out any hand unless you are chip leader. You should try your hand at something different.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It is interesting that the 2 most popular sites are the ones you fail to win on, Could it be that because they are the most popular they also have many more better players.
I have tried many other sites including BetFred Poker and Eurosport Poker and when I first joined them a Freeroll Tournament had less than 100 players, in fact Eurosport never got more than 40 players in the freerolls and I was cashing every night in them, that was one of the reasons they stopped offering poker games and transferred my money to their Sports betting site, because of the lack of interest from other players.
Not being a gambler I took my winnings and left, but "You play Poker" many will say "You must be a gambler" No I do not consider Poker as gambling as I have never lost a single penny playing Poker On-line, I have never made a deposit and any money I have in my bankroll is other players money I have already won.
Now I may not be the best Poker player On-line, I don't pretend to be, but I am not stupid when it comes to money, Playing Poker is nothing more than a hobby to me and a bit of fun I can relax with, If I ever start to deposit my own cash in order to play, then I know I have a problem and will stop playing all together.