puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was looking at the games list on Stars and see that the buy-ins to the Sunday Million games are now $215 instead of $109. Bad news for those of us holding Step 3 Power Path tickets, I guess. Now I will have to play Step 4 instead of just playing the Sunday Million game. Does anyone know if this is a permanent change?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hey , are you sure this is a permanent change?In my lobby I can only see the anniversary Sunday Million which has $8M guarantee (7th April 2024). If you hold a ticket and you want to use it as a direct buy in just be patient , I think the next weeks the SM will cost you $109 again. Those tickets expire in 1 year.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey , are you sure this is a permanent change?In my lobby I can only see the anniversary Sunday Million which has $8M guarantee (7th April 2024). If you hold a ticket and you want to use it as a direct buy in just be patient , I think the next weeks the SM will cost you $109 again. Those tickets expire in 1 year.
Ok, I'll wait a couple weeks and see. I seem to remember that the mystery bounty even currently replacing the SM this week used to be $109 but could be misremembering.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is just because of the New Year tournament, I think there will probably be another $109 SM next week or the week after that.
A Power Path ticket can be used for one year anyway, right?

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is 18-th Anniversary game as been told above and it has separated satellites from regular SM 109$ tournaments. I'm telling that because I have 11$ satellite ticket and I see that I can't use it in Anniversary satellites.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This is just because of the New Year tournament, I think there will probably be another $109 SM next week or the week after that.
A Power Path ticket can be used for one year anyway, right?
Yes , got to ''My Rewards'' on the right side of the pokerstars lobby click it and then go to ''Tournament Tickets'' Icon. You can see there in detail where your tickets have been issued and their expiration date!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
it was always $215 years ago. Now, they switch it back & forth but most of the time it's $109

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm not sure exactly how I visited PokerStars on my phone, but SM won't always cost $215, rather it's a one-time tournament with a good prize pool, but a regular SM tournament will also cost $109 each, otherwise you would be warned about this and given a ticket to another tournament of the corresponding denomination.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is because there will be an anniversary Sunday Million in April. And besides, it's as if Pokerstars cancels tickets on a Power Path

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I haven't noticed this . I hope they take it back to 109$ , it's better than 215$ . Or else the 109$ power path tickets can be used only to step 4 , I used one 109$ ticket to play SM , I looked forward to play it again . If the change is permanent (not temporary because of SM SE this April ) I hope then they introduce another tournament where you'll be able to play the 109$ power path tickets .

Top 10 Games