Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The top player on the Sharkscope leaderboards has averaged $2 of profit per game played. Many others top players are at $1 or lower. Let that sink in, in terms of what kind of game you are playing.
this ^ statement is completely false. Let that sink in.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would love to see the average of the top MTT players as well. I have a feeling it isn't much better - on average - over their entire playing history, unless like you say someone binked a few big ones early on, which wouldn't be much different from being a lottery winner.

I took a look at a few of the top MTT players and their averages are about $20-55 per game. Let's say a game is 5 hours on average (probably being very conservative), which would put their hourly income at $4-11/hour.
but they are playing on 4 or 5 sites and playing 10 to 20+ mtt's at a time... and a daily session consists of ~ 60 mtt's

Your estimations are way off.

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Whenever you lose to a junk hand with the best starting hands, the thought immediately comes up: Rigged Site. It's just funny that this also happens in live poker. I've also seen the hardest bad beats and ugliest suckouts there.
No reputable provider has the need to manipulate.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They found a way to cheat, maybe it doesn't happen to you because you are a regular customer, but it happens to me every day. I lose tournaments magically.
You seem to have figured out the system. So why dont you take advantage of it by becoming a regular customer yourself? So that it will be rigged in your favour ;)

Attachments

• The System Poker.png
    The System Poker.png
    994.9 KB · Views: 2
mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
IT'S ALL RIGGED. THEY ARE ALL RIGGED. THE GAME IS RIGGED. THE GOVERNMENT IS RIGGED. THE WORLD IS RIGGED.

Or none of it is and that's just life, which suck sometimes, even more so when you're not the best at it and no one really is. But I know that from the bottom of the bin, it feels like it all the time.

Best approach is to actually spend time learning, developing and beating "the matrix" rather than being emotional about it. I haven't yet but hey, I've got hope.

You lose, so what? You probably lose at most things that you are not proficient at. Put in the practice, the hours, the blood, sweat and tears and maybe it'll not be all in vain. Maybe, that is. Ain't life a gamble, eh?

Genuine advice: work on your emotional wellbeing and persevere. It is difficult AF but what else can you do?

Last but not least:

THE WHOLE WORLD WANTS TO BE FREE!

Last edited:
recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, they have control of everything. We will never know everything.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont want to discuss, because i dont have doubt, this is a mafia guys. Im not paranoic, I am an observer. Pokerstars needs to put you in the ground if you are playing good, right? You cant take money for free, or just because you are a good player with some luck. When you win a big stack in any tournamente, i recommended to you to play very very safe.
Well if you don't want to discuss why did you open that thread? If you are as sure as it seems that PS is rigged, just stop playing there ;)

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why this isn’t inside the megathread???
pokerstars is rigged, I cannot stop making money! Jesus these guys are helping me a lot, this is not fair! 😂

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Well, it is a program and it is made so that there is a lot of variance in your hands and you do not have an advantage against your opponents, if it were just a matter of playing well, PS would not have the success it currently has

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If 'Stars is rigged, then why do so damn many play there?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If the vast majority of poker players are losing players, why do they keep playing? Does it matter to them where they lose their money and whether it is rigged or not?

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well if you don't want to discuss why did you open that thread? If you are as sure as it seems that PS is rigged, just stop playing there ;)
This!

If I follow your reasoning OP, I thank you for letting me know PS is rigged. You changed my life forever... It's irony in case you didn't notice.

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There are times i win out of nowhere on river like 4-5 times in row and there are also times that i have a big stack and lose it same way.. I don't know if its rigged but its crazy for sure

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the vast majority of poker players are losing players, why do they keep playing?
Because they are playing for fun, and/or they hope, things will turn around soon. Its also not really true, that everyone keeps playing. Even as someone playing on PokerStars almost daily for years, I still see new players in more or less every single tournament or SnG. So there is a very high turnover in the player pool. Some regs continue grinding for years, but many people other come and go.
Does it matter to them where they lose their money and whether it is rigged or not?
I think, most people expect a fair playing environment, even if they play for fun.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I dont want to discuss, because i dont have doubt, this is a mafia guys. Im not paranoic, I am an observer. Pokerstars needs to put you in the ground if you are playing good, right? You cant take money for free, or just because you are a good player with some luck. When you win a big stack in any tournamente, i recommended to you to play very very

You should try to play chips. No real money. For instance. You can notice that way, what happen whit bad beats. Even, what happen with your own skills. Playing chips the room has not interest on be rigged, right?

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I dont want to discuss, because i dont have doubt, this is a mafia guys. Im not paranoic, I am an observer. Pokerstars needs to put you in the ground if you are playing good, right? You cant take money for free, or just because you are a good player with some luck. When you win a big stack in any tournamente, i recommended to you to play very very safe.
Go play live poker then, i bet you will ship some huge tournament soon. You seems like a smart guy, you figure it out a big mafia scheme on your own, so wining live tournament live example wsop or EPT would be a piece of cake for you. And leave the rigged online stuff for rest of us stupid players :D

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Life itself is more or less rigged...

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do t know if it's fixed, I mean it could be, but it's supposed that there are some companies that certify the legality of the game, anyway a good way to discover the truth is playing with real cards and you will see how imposible hands happens...

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Because they are playing for fun, and/or they hope, things will turn around soon. Its also not really true, that everyone keeps playing. Even as someone playing on PokerStars almost daily for years, I still see new players in more or less every single tournament or SnG. So there is a very high turnover in the player pool. Some regs continue grinding for years, but many people other come and go.

I think, most people expect a fair playing environment, even if they play for fun.
So basically players try poker and then quit when they realize it isn't for them, for whatever reason. It's just a big churning pot. It doesn't really have anything to do with whether the site they play on is fair or not, and they wouldn't know. Very few players stick around and are successful in the long run compared to the overall player base. That's what I was trying to get the poster below to figure out on their own.

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whoever thinks online poker is legit and random on a unregulated site is just fooling themselves............. it's a program......THEY PROGRAM IT HOW THEY WANT IT TO WORK!!!!!!!!! PERIOD

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand getting upset when you get a bad beat, but these sites are making money no matter if you win or lose. They are making a lot of money. They don't need to rig the game. If they did and got caught, they would lose everything
How they gonna get caught? Lol