PS Poker School

spookshow

spookshow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey guys I have joined the pokers school but after clicked the link and the scratch I got only 1 ticket for qualifiers for cash tournaments. How did you get 10 tickets each week or I just need to do this every day for more tickets ?

fabiofff

fabiofff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey guys I have joined the pokers school but after clicked the link and the scratch I got only 1 ticket for qualifiers for cash tournaments. How did you get 10 tickets each week or I just need to do this every day for more tickets ?

Sometimes you win the tickets, but you do not receive them promptly. Wait a minute, I think within 24 hours you will receive everything you have been promised.

fabiancampos

fabiancampos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im playing at the master league, full bad beats this month.. i hope next one will be mine! is a good opportunity to growing up u level. Good players, good coachs.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

Yes, I play where you can develop your skills compete for prizes and most importantly to learn how to play on the course.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent training for future games...

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
normally i ignore school pass tickets. i just use it when there are especial promotions like tickets to SCOOP games for example.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest to do all the school section (intellipoker), that brings you more and bigger tickets. Besides there's interesting and helpful stuff to read an watch. I use my S&M ticket for the 48 x 0.25 now, it's really hard stuff these tournaments. But as mentioned above, a good way to practice different strategies. You have to win one time this ALL-IN Circus and then relax a while and watch the others get kicked out. After 20-30 minutes you can start playing your poker game.;)

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker school gives you a great start and experience for beginners , it's very cool

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
friend this is a great opportunity, I really like the intelipoker, I already finished this bankoll for beginners and the big bang is a great tournament, has enough beginners and is very easy to play. Be very aggressive and when you are in the ITM of to rob many BB

Nata Prima

Nata Prima

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that it is excellent. Beginners have the opportunity to feel comfortable and not be always lagging.

Z

ZARGA123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerschool on PS is a good practice for begginers and it could help you to build a certain bankroll if you are patient and if you want to start real poker for free. Its hard to win the tourney because it starts with All inners as any freeroll but helpfull at least to understand Variance and to play for free last week I played patience and skills I went so far in the tourney but got busted near the money with the same mistake OVERESTIMATING ACES WHILE CONFRONTING A BIGGER STACK I wanted to double up but got busted Aces Versus Kings see below :captain:

https://www.boomplayer.com/26699424_BF0E909B5F