Profitable freerolls

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most favourable freerolls around are the ones on BOL especially the $300 nooner freeroll which is played every day says Playful

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most favourable freerolls around are the ones on BOL especially the $300 nooner freeroll which is played every day says Playful

Yeah but the downside to those are many.

1) Field size, usually has about 1k players In It.

2) In-order to take your funds out you need to deposit on that site.

3) After you deposit on that site, you get charged like $50 U.S to with-drawl the funds you won+the funds you deposited, I don't know how that seems fair at all, but hey that's just my IMO

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
surely a good starting point but you have to play with all player around. sometime kids

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Nice to meet you.

If you don't mind, it is the article several months ago,
but, please refer to it.
It is the thread which I wrote in the past.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/tournament-poker-59/tournament-a-condition-good-295971/

In my opinion
(about PS Premier League)
I played many times, but take time very much.
Besides, a opponents is strong. Participation includes the condition, too.
With my ability, $ 20 are still limits.

It is difficult to beat a good player.
However, I think that it is not so difficult to find a good tournament.

I got $350 in two times of tournaments.1st and 2nd.(2 h 45 min+3 h 50 min)
This tournament was positive, and there were only three or four times at all,
but I was able to participate twice.
There may be a chance if held like the next year
if you have a participation right.
(The conditions such as the participation numbers of people will turn reliable.)

On the other hand, I access the site(BankrollMob) steadily every day and many times a day・・・.
There is a lot of what I do not know to me still more either.
I hope I can be of service. Let's wait patiently.:)

Thank you for reading.

I'd like you to tell me, why you think they're better than you? If you think they're better than you, than why not study more than them to become better than they are? Also If you think that you're not good enough (Good to be honest), but your already preparing yourself to fail or not attempt to attain that #1 spot, this Is just what I think and It could be wrong.

I mean It's like going Into a fight with someone and telling yourself that this person can beat my A.S.S so how Is that a winning thought process to have:confused:

All I'm trying to tell you Is to always have self confidence In yourself and you're part of the greatest poker forum online, so I mean their are plenty of players on here with all different skill levels, and we all started at the BTM (Not one of us on this forum were great players when we started this game), but they became great by "Asking questions" about "Certain spots" that they had a hard time with, and they got help from "Like minded players", and that's all you may need to do to become better.

I wish you the best both ways

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The CCs freerools are just nice and you can join then every day in the week and raise money free to enter games with low buy in vs good prizes vs not too much players.
I look for tourneys that give prizes to 15% better position or better with not too much people, or it will be excessive aleatory and impredictble game.

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you won something than play cash games and tournament rather than to play spin and go...from my point of view its a good idea to increase your bankroll

Freeroll Passwords