• Start date
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was looking lo login and donk off my last few dollars and to my surprise they are gone. No email or other notification from them.

I mean i could not care less about that room and my change there but its not the way to go imo and if they are licensed they should contact customers and organize withdrawals

Has anyone been contacted?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-18-21-40-28-439_com.qfun.pokio.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-18-21-40-28-439_com.qfun.pokio.jpg
    821.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This once again proves the fact that playing on local, little-known sites is dangerous. I hope you can still withdraw your money.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This once again proves the fact that playing on local, little-known sites is dangerous. I hope you can still withdraw your money.
I have no real money there. Less then the minimum required for cashouts.

But i was wondering if anyone here did so and if they were able to withdraw? Site is/was regulated if i remember correctly.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokio informed in advance that they were closing the business. I played there for several years. I ordered the withdrawal of all the money I had there without any problems. Zero problems. They wrote how to withdraw the money and when it should be done.The withdrawal was carried out (skrill) very quickly.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokio informed in advance that they were closing the business. I played there for several years. I ordered the withdrawal of all the money I had there without any problems. Zero problems. They wrote how to withdraw the money and when it should be done.The withdrawal was carried out (Skrill) very quickly.
Ok good to hear!