Youvraj365

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MU
Chips
Guys,
The pokerstars Sunday million freeroll is back.
Those who wanted to play freeroll may do so now.
Try your chance to win big.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i have never won anything from this freeroll , i lost my appetite for it . i am not in the mood of losing time to such free games any more , but only for fun i might play them , if i play other games , serious games , at the same time , or if i have nothing else to do , so lose some minutes playing such a free sat wouldn't mind me .

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, of course it's good to play a free game where they give you a ticket to the coolest tournament, but to win it you have to try very hard because on average 1 ticket among so many players I think it'll be difficult to pick up this ticket but you have to try to play every day and maybe you will be the one who will get this ticket

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Nothing special. It's basically a lottery, and your chances are very, very slim. Nevertheless, this is a chance that is definitely worth taking :)
..... and if you go to the store today, don't forget to buy a lottery ticket, it's also a chance :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
i have never won anything from this freeroll , i lost my appetite for it . i am not in the mood of losing time to such free games any more , but only for fun i might play them , if i play other games , serious games , at the same time , or if i have nothing else to do , so lose some minutes playing such a free sat wouldn't mind me .

Be patient, the time of your victory will come!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't miss this chance. Since our freerolls are no longer there, I haven’t looked at PokerStrares for a long time.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, unfortunately, exactly as those above said, it will be a lottery, not really a poker game

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, it's cool that such a tournament has appeared and I will register for it, but as you wrote above, the chances of winning something in this are scanty and my hope that I will take a prize is just as scanty)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
My best places were 39 and 42 in sundau mill ,but I still dreaming for final table !!!