Now in this tournament, my AA moved 72o

Palm4Life

Palm4Life

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It gives mixed feelings. Either I get to pay out with good play but sometimes play ass card and still get to payout. And at start you get a nice table and think oh good players around and the next you just hate it that you can't throw a beer at the donkey player.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the premier league AM but do not go too well

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
My best position is 2n place . I ;m not good heads up so I missed the chanse to take the 5 $ . Why is it 1$ for the second and 5$ for the first ? I had 2 more final tables andthat's all . Now I have two consecutive places under 400th .Let's go for one more to take the big bang ticket !!!!!

H

hype80

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
too many players and blinds are too long, barley worth it really imo, coral has a winner takes all £5, around 200 and every hr, quick n easy ( if u win!)

Palm4Life

Palm4Life

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@hype80 If you win. cuz Big hand plays don't always get you a win And most bluffs just get called by donkeys/starters.

S

SNOOPIDAO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
14368805_887185651425772_175506896181678180_n.jpg

my best position 15 september 2016

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Without wanting to be boring, but this is the worst freeroll in the world. A giant bingo, the guy has to be very desperate to play it. I prefer to cross the ocean swimming in the winter than play these tournaments.

14368805_887185651425772_175506896181678180_n.jpg

my best position 15 september 2016
You deserve a statue and not only 0.40 cents. Congratulations

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
worst freeroll to play....so many noobs and idiot...used to play a lot of this for the ultimate prize of 500/1500(20+vpp).. best ranking was 33...

H

hype80

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not always about the ( huge return) satisfaction beatin x amount of ppl to get a top finish wpuld make me proud, gd practice, albeit 4 hrs later, but when you throw £$30 in, u know the returns are greater, but would u gamble it?! :p rohankamble9

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
W

worf1st

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played this tournament , a lot of fish at the table , I think that some players do not have a clue about poker

S

SNOOPIDAO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha :D Friends causes me much grace the displeasure they have for this freeroll, this month it and played and as close to that and reached position 30, there is a terrible variance in this tournament because people go all-in with any card, it is frustrating see win with marginal hands here I leave a link I'd like to visit and meden your opinion.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/bad-beats-vents-71/skill-open-league-pokerstars-edge-tilt-304093/

I have not been more final tables because I lose a lot for the bingo players in poker

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without wanting to be boring, but this is the worst freeroll in the world. A giant bingo, the guy has to be very desperate to play it. I prefer to cross the ocean swimming in the winter than play these tournaments.

You deserve a statue and not only 0.40 cents. Congratulations

hahahahaaah ! that was hilarious, more like a 200 gun salute for the .40 cent achievement:D

Actually most people try their luck only for getting a ticket for BigBang.
Win a position below rank 400, three times in a row, you get a Big Bang ticket. It sounds simple but very difficult as this is more akin to a jackpot:D

I got mine for the one taking place in November, had I know earlier about the the rule of qualifying for BigBang, would have played PSO much earlier & would have tried for the Oct ticket. Guess will have to wait out a whole month.

But really the PSO tournaments are not good if you are thinking of earning money via it. Its actually a waste of time. Play 5 hours and end up with pennies.

Too many fish, maybe that's why its called a school:D:D:D

apeedgovi

apeedgovi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahahahaaah ! that was hilarious, more like a 200 gun salute for the .40 cent achievement:D

Actually most people try their luck only for getting a ticket for BigBang.
Win a position below rank 400, three times in a row, you get a Big Bang ticket. It sounds simple but very difficult as this is more akin to a jackpot:D

I got mine for the one taking place in November, had I know earlier about the the rule of qualifying for BigBang, would have played PSO much earlier & would have tried for the Oct ticket. Guess will have to wait out a whole month.

But really the PSO tournaments are not good if you are thinking of earning money via it. Its actually a waste of time. Play 5 hours and end up with pennies.

Too many fish, maybe that's why its called a school:D:D:D

I would think point of these freerolls is to show steady results over the course of the month, as the big prizes are awarded according to PSOL standings at the end of each month. You should check it out, as first place in league gets $1500. :) And last month the guy who took it, didn't win a single tournament, he's average was like 100th position. :) Of course you still need some luck, but I would think it's possible.

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think point of these freerolls is to show steady results over the course of the month, as the big prizes are awarded according to PSOL standings at the end of each month. You should check it out, as first place in league gets $1500. :) And last month the guy who took it, didn't win a single tournament, he's average was like 100th position. :) Of course you still need some luck, but I would think it's possible.

I do play PSO, but i don't take it seriously, one should play it in a more fun relaxed way.

You win 1500 dollars and then you get shifted to the skill league, where you should be having minimum 150+vvps to get the Serious money. Its all structured in a way so that you cant hit the money on a continuous basis,(well atleast for most players like me who just play poker for fun and mostly play freerolls & play chips:D)

L

LuckyStarMax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find this tournament more fortune oriented as loosing with a AA, it is very frustrated.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
My best position is 2n place . I ;m not good heads up so I missed the chanse to take the 5 $ . Why is it 1$ for the second and 5$ for the first ? I had 2 more final tables andthat's all . Now I have two consecutive places under 400th .Let's go for one more to take the big bang ticket !!!!!

I found a survey on my email box from poker stars saying they gonna change the leagues , asking for opinions , I didn't say anything , knowing noone is going to read my F* opinin anyway , but if they would actually read them I had a lot to write .... 5-8 hours play and the 5$ to ther first , more than 50% of the prizepool...it should be one tournament in my opinion every day 7-10pm , not 4 to be played all by junkies with no sleep and get award for this , no prize at all so no more players who play for the money and shove all the time to build big stacks quickly ,give less money to the first ones and more to the next places ,etc .

Big F* . I was postponing everyday to play the third one , wanting to play it in the morning , less players 0800 EET ,to be fresh and be less 4-5k is better than 10k players , but I forgot to play in the end .ouf:(

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to play as many you can to be in the next league. Not to much people understand that. Hope one day only the player with 100% school pass player pass will be able to play this league.

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won this tourney twice. Its hard to play because of the numbers and slow blinds. I usually play along with another game or 2. I wasn't aware of the qualification for the Big bang, i must keep an eye to that as well.

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found a survey on my email box from Poker Stars saying they gonna change the leagues , asking for opinions , I didn't say anything , knowing noone is going to read my F* opinin anyway , but if they would actually read them I had a lot to write .... 5-8 hours play and the 5$ to ther first , more than 50% of the prizepool...it should be one tournament in my opinion every day 7-10pm , not 4 to be played all by junkies with no sleep and get award for this , no prize at all so no more players who play for the money and shove all the time to build big stacks quickly ,give less money to the first ones and more to the next places ,etc .

Big F* . I was postponing everyday to play the third one , wanting to play it in the morning , less players 0800 EET ,to be fresh and be less 4-5k is better than 10k players , but I forgot to play in the end .ouf:(

Yup they do not reallly care about our opinion, its just a guise under which they will justify their changes to suit their own interests. I did get this survey, dint bother with it for the same reason mentioned above.

K

kingeisi73

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
one of the best things on pokerstars but would be nicer more freerolls with higher wins i won one the first tournaments and get a staright flush on this tournaments really nice

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The League is beginning.

The League is the first step for anyone, even the game doesn't understand. I don't understand what most displeased. If a person believes in their 7-2 except his own experience, nothing will make him doubt, even your AA.

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it is one of the most difficult tournaments there. You play with every kind of player, whether an expert or a beginner, there are many players and the game variance is very constant. With a good reading hands and a good strategy u can get between 400 and go getting points. But to win this tournament, I never got. At most, I was 8.