takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I played at ACR in a freeroll, just to see how the software flowed and navigation of the lobby/table, etc. Then I purchased a green-dot visa, came back home and logged in and the lobby never came up for me. In the top left corner of the opening page it said 'Configuring...' That lasted for about an hour and a half. I contacted support and they gave me some link to adjust my system but it only supported O.S.'s up to windows 8, I've got 10. I chalk it up to just plain old bad luck. I'm also having probs at ignition. I just bought this computer back in Sept. and I'm still only able to play at intertops. I actually played at Ignition until 5 days ago when I tried to log on and couldn't due to a 'Live update' issue. So if you don't mind a low traffic volume and simple graphics Intertops is a decent little site. Good luck.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at Carbon poker and they do have a daily $100 freeroll. However, at the present time, they are not accepting new accounts.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
watch out for Bitcoin

I have been playing at ignition but trying to make a deposit is almost impossible. About the only way to do it is through Bitcoin which is a huge hassle. How are the deposits handled at Americas Card Room?
Thanks for any help.

I agree with the Bitcoin remarks...plus I have had people tell me they couldn't get their money back without "fees" after contacting Bitcoin to resolve a money "transfer" situation...that's scary indeed...worse than a "hassle".

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at Carbon poker and they do have a daily $100 freeroll. However, at the present time, they are not accepting new accounts.
Good to know. I'll bookmark to check when reg opens.