Poker Sites for US players

Lefty Blue

Lefty Blue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MY MISTAKE!!!

It's NOT Bovada, it's Carbon Poker that only takes bitcoin.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BCR is currently among the best for players from the United States! to it it is necessary to look narrowly there there are good tournaments with good structure and in good quantity!

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BCR is currently among the best for players from the United States! to it it is necessary to look narrowly there there are good tournaments with good structure and in good quantity!
Sorry not familiar with the BCR acronym.
What software is that one?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your help
BUT
I don't have a computer at this time. Is there a way to play ONLY using my cell phone?

Soon as possible, our Development department will release the option to allow players to create the accounts on their cell phones. Meanwhile, if it's possible you could create the account on a desktop or laptop.

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry not familiar with the BCR acronym.
What software is that one?
I'm guessing he meant BCP. BlackChip Poker. Skin on the same network as ACR.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also recommend America's Cardroom, Blackchip poker and Ignition. There is also Carbon poker.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I live in NY and am only playing freerolls right now so can only play on ACR/Black Chip and Betonline/Sportsbetting. Ignition recently became available in my state but haven't tried it yet (no freerolls). There is also Carbon Poker (also no freerolls).

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BCR black chip poker ACR american card room)

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play BOL and ACR .I like both of them.

S

Stan71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The top three for US is Ignition,Betonline and ACR. Also there is intertops smaller site less traffic but they offer rakeback.

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Poker Site

What is the best poker site to play on in order to be satisfied that one will get paid out in a timely manner.

mange1234

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already have an account with acr but I've been there so long I can't remember my password. It's set on auto login from home. I'd love to play on my phone. How can I get my password without changing it?

JDCT12

JDCT12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two thumbs up for BCP, free cashout 1x month

V

VanWilder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignition Poker has the biggest player pool in the US and Australia in terms of traffic. They share a player pool with bodog and Bovada. Bodog operates in a canada and a bunch of south american countires. This site list has all the countries they're in: www.cryptoreturncalculator.com/crypto-poker-sites.

Americas Cardroom is part of the WPN network. They share a player pool with Blackchip, Ya Poker and True poker. They claim to have over 6 million registered players.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, which poker site is the best for us players?
I wish you, dear Americans, that you would be allowed online poke, since this is your game, and a lot of professional players from your country. The main thing you have is Las Vegas-city of excitement, and online poker is prohibited.

T

Tode8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys i want to ask you im in INDIANA and i would like to play on Ignition and ACR but im here only like a tourist.Do i need to have SSN or idn someting else to windraw my money becouse i don't have anything exept a bank acc form US bank which is made like a tourist in USA.Anyone know anything for this situation?
Thanks

Splitpot88

Splitpot88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing at ignition but trying to make a deposit is almost impossible. About the only way to do it is through Bitcoin which is a huge hassle. How are the deposits handled at Americas Card Room?
Thanks for any help.

At ACR you can use bitcoin, prepaid cards and money gram...pretty easy to deposit!

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in NY and am only playing freerolls right now so can only play on ACR/Black Chip and Betonline/Sportsbetting. Ignition recently became available in my state but haven't tried it yet (no freerolls). There is also Carbon Poker (also no freerolls).
Revolution has incredible freerolls w great prizes and horrid players.

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best poker site to play on in order to be satisfied that one will get paid out in a timely manner.

mange1234
Acr is very fast to get paid in btc. There r many other factors involved in deciding which site to choose.

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

mange1234
Acr is very fast to get paid in btc. If you play small stakes it doesnt make sense to play on acr if you're gonna cash out via a check, they charge like $60 for a check There r many other factors involved in deciding which site to choose.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the best if your bankroll is <$100. They have lots of freerolls and micro stakes tournaments. If you want to play cash and like anonymous tables, I would suggest Ignition. It tends to be softer. I haven't played on BetOnline much but I do know that you'll need a hand catcher if you want to use PT4 or HM5.