efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hello friend 888poker the best room for beginners have many freerolls and offers and free tickets with your first deposit

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that PS is perfect for beginners, it has PS School and lots of freerolls - great for training and gaining some experience. If you feel you're good enough for some serious game you can slowly move to microstakes and try different types of game (cash, SnG, MTT). Sounds like a plan, nah? :)

abtvah

abtvah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely I suggest pokerstars, they have the most near real RNG generator that I have seen till now. There are significant differences in terms of algorithms that give you and your opponents the playing hands between other poker rooms and Pokerstars. If you want to experience something real don't doubt it.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker in the mail. this is a very good and enjoyable practice and learning poker game . if you want to play for money, I suggest you poker room 888

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like POKERSTARS, 888 and BCP. It has a good variety of and quantity of players. And a good grid of freerolls, which is important for training and preparation for paid tournaments.

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My personal rating

Currently, 888 is best suited, since there is a very large number of free games. At the same time, for me, in terms of the difficulty of winning, partypoker is more suitable.
My personal rating:
1. 888 and Party.
2. Pokerstars.

It should be noted that the application is the worst of these in 888.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many on demand freerolls and other website based password required freeroll tournaments on the WPN network which includes ACR, Blackchip, True poker and many others that combine player pools. Freerolls can be good to get started playing for beginners. Although there are bad players and landmines like bingo players that you must contend with you can still benefit. The more you play the better you become.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
beginners

my only experience is at pokerstars site....and i am very happy about it.
a small advice for yoy....start with freerolls tourments...and take it easy.
step by step ...and be patient

J

Johnsouth

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Imo pokerstars, I think has the best variety for beginners as poker school, freerolls, and videos.
I may be wrong as I don't use any other poker site I prefer pokerstars.

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
for beginner players are many good sites: for example CoinPoker and one of the new sites Poker.de

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I advise you to pay attention to 888. This site has a good beginner's program. And there is also a large number of freerolls.
Good luck.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there certain sites that would be better for beginners? Or is it just play the appropriate stakes?

I think ACR is a good site for beginners. It has a lot of free rolls so you don't have to make an investment to start out, and can start your bankroll and play until your comfortable with depositing. And there's also a lot of private games with online chatting communities like CC that host games at ACR that can help you get started communicating and studying. Good luck getting started!

Warriorasf

Warriorasf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

PokerStars is the better to who are beginning they has the PokerStars school this is very good, play there.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recomend ACR to begin, lots of freeroll.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

You know a good site for beginners. Its intertops.eu. There isn't many players. The freerolls pay pretty good and finally people play sort of foolish cards.

R

Runtothemoney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New pppoker app

I run and agent In a private poker club on an App called pppoker , prolly the best thing I've played as far as online poker for while, our club has low to high stakes PLO and NLH as well as daily tournys, and the best part the cashouts are quick and instant, any ammount. If anyone is interested you cab email me at joshballplayer@gmail.com we have 2500+ members come check it out

D

dazeboy79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
check out pokertrainer.se for tips

D

Dsqtq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At start I played on ACR because they have many freerolls, but now I like PS, 888

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStar for your PokerStar School and your free tournament passes. But PS does not offer interesting bonuses for insiders, for that better 888poker that has very recurring freerolls.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess the question is.... Are you trying to get better, and make money? or are you trying to have fun, in a less stressful, less competitive, softer field? Cause if your looking to get better. I would suggest playing on ACR. Most the players know what they are doing even at the lower stakes. and if you take the time to study you will be able to get better.... granted in the short term you will lose money until you start to figure out the game.

Now if your just trying to have fun, I would suggest Global or Bet... the fields are a lot softer. but their style of play is very Novice, and you wont get better by playing with them.

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there certain sites that would be better for beginners? Or is it just play the appropriate stakes?
there is no certain sites for beginners ...i suggest just keep practising with small stakes .......:cool:

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your looking for freerolls, America's Cardroom has $10 on demand freerolls that usually run every 30-45 minutes.

D

dazeboy79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokersite For Beginners

Yes, Pokerstars and Full Tilt are both great if you dont live in the US, but since "We The People" are not really free here in the USA, you will have to settle for Americas Cardroom, Betonline, or Global Poker. I thinkyou can still play on Carbon Poker, but you cannot deposit for some stupid reason... Just my 2cents,

Good Luck