• Start date
dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Assuming West Midlands is UK, I think all the sites in the world are available to you.

You might try downloading party poker, and 888 for starts. Find out if you feel comfortable with the software by playing play money games.

A good portion of the CC freerolls happen at ACR/BCP. Same thing there, try them out cheaply.

Keep in mind that almost all America poker players are jealous, because we can't play Stars the way you can.:mad:

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like BCP, I'm USA player. My little bro cashed out of BCP for about a grando so I trust the withdraw system. I'm sure ACR is about the same. ignition software kinda sucks but I've been trying my luck over there too.

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on! Each room is good in its own way. I have a backup, a second VIP program, a third interface and so on, etc. Everyone can choose a suitable one to taste. In general, I do not single out any one

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After poker stars I've always liked 888 and Partipoker. At 888, too many freerolls and give tickets to new players.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where to play, the 888 bonus give before full tilt...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Glad to see you in our community.
I can recommend you site 888. This site has good conditions for new players, and every day there is an opportunity to receive a free ticket for a good tournament.

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Pokerstars because of the large variety of games they offer. Eight game is a lot of fun. It keeps you from getting bored.

J

jamesbooch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best online poker sites

Best (fairest) online poker site....I've played most of them and they all seem shady.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats shady about them ? they all have different sign up bonuses and all offer different bonuses to loyal customers.A poker site doesn't know me or you and has no bias either way who wins or loses. So if you mean shady in that way it just isn't true.poker sites earn rake from each player there is no favourtism to one player over another.Scams can and do happen but it's highly unlikely to affect the average player.There are scares such as bots online but all i can say to that is if they exist they cant be very good because they fail to beat me and i'm far from the best poker player.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"They all seem shady" seems to be a loser's statement. I've only played at Paradise Poker, Full Tilt, Poker Stars, and Carbon Poker. Received withdrawals from all 4 without incident over the years. As long as they paid out, I'm good to go. Actually, I have an account on ACR, but have yet to withdraw from there. Many are expressing disappointment with the state of affairs there. My play is centered on tournaments so bots are not a concern to me. "Shady" just seems to be a loser's lament.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wish I lived in a State or Country that would allow me to play Pokerstars. This site is the best site that I've played at. I miss playing on Pokerstars.:(

exodus8083

exodus8083

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Which poker room

What place do u guys like to play poker from the most

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I've been playing exclusively at the homegame club PPpoker which can be fantastic and profitable if you find the right private club to play in. It amazes me that the App is still such a mystery to the community at large, but alas I'm not complaining about less competition lol.

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tryed many rooms, before like 4-10+ years ago i was 80% PS player and the rest 20% was parted at 888,PP,ACR,unibet and my first room PKR. At this moment i play just at partypoker i think this is best room atm.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the poker stars and some more...

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which site to play on

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to poker and live in the U.S. and am wondering what is the best site to play on. I've heard things like Ignition is the easiest U.S. friendly site and I've also heard questionable things about ACR and Global Poker. I'm excited to hear your guys opinion.

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this point I only play in pokerstars, but I had some accounts at partypoker and 888.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR and BOL .We are limited on our options in the US . But I have been thinking about trying another site or two . Good luck , maybe see you at the tables .

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignition

Personally, for American players I have found Ignition to have some of the easiest cash games around due to their very noob friendly setup with no HUD allowed and anonymous player names.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which site and why ?

if you ré a pro , don t think alot go to PokerStars. If you re not a pro and you want to win i recommend you 888poker . Because 888poker app is made so that anyone from anylevel can win . If you re a fish you will never win against the sharks in pokerstars. But in 888poker a fish can manage to win against pro level. That s why I recommend you to play on 888poker if you re not a pro .

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to poker and live in the U.S. and am wondering what is the best site to play on. I've heard things like Ignition is the easiest U.S. friendly site and I've also heard questionable things about ACR and Global Poker. I'm excited to hear your guys opinion.
well I think you can play poker in USA , but I think u have to be a citizen in New Jersey to do so .

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which site should i use

i am just wondering which site i should use for low player with decent payout structure ,i love poker but i do not like sitting for 10 + hours just to min cash any help would be appreciated thx