Poker rooms to avoid

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Like AtiFCOD said keep away from Lock ppl are waiting over many months for withdrawals.

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play at pkr but have withdrawn from all the other sites to neteller with no problems at all.

Re: Lock
Heard of people waiting a long time for withdrawls. Is it only the Yanks waiting for checks who have such problems, or also Euros and others who use ewallets, e.g. Neteller?

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Norton software detected it as Suspicious.cloud.7.EP

Turned out to be a program PS downloaded as part of their user cache to me.

I think i upset them.

Just a warning.

Sippy:listen:
Try re-downloading stars again, it was not stars who stuck the virus in it.
P.S Norton does popup on a lot of the poker sites.

josephs333

josephs333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone had problems at Bovada ? I have not cashed out there but was wondering if anyone had any problems ?

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone had problems at Bovada ? I have not cashed out there but was wondering if anyone had any problems ?

Hi there VA. ;)

I have a friend nearby who has cashed out a few checks now from bovada and they get it to his hands in about two weeks.

R

RaiseOnTheFlop

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DON'T PLAY AT LOCK POKER. IF YOU WIN YOU MAY NEVER GET YOUR MONEY.
I'VE BEEN WITING FOR 6 MONTHS FOR A PAYOUT. I'VE E-MAILED SUPPORT ABOUT 4 TIMES AND ALWAYS GET THEIR STANDARD BS LINE.
I DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE. IMHO, I THINK THEY MAY BE LIARS, CHEATS, AND THIEVES.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
DON'T PLAY AT LOCK POKER. IF YOU WIN YOU MAY NEVER GET YOUR MONEY.
I'VE BEEN WITING FOR 6 MONTHS FOR A PAYOUT. I'VE E-MAILED SUPPORT ABOUT 4 TIMES AND ALWAYS GET THEIR STANDARD BS LINE.
I DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE. IMHO, I THINK THEY MAY BE LIARS, CHEATS, AND THIEVES.

There is no need to yell (using all CAPS). We will all understand you even if you use lowercase letters, and using all caps is considered rude.

Thank you.

-HooDooKoo

R

RaiseOnTheFlop

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No intention of being rude

There is no need to yell (using all CAPS). We will all understand you even if you use lowercase letters, and using all caps is considered rude.

Thank you.

-HooDooKoo

My apologies. I was not attempting to be rude, and did not expect my message to be taken as such. I was merely trying to emphasize my feelings towards Lock Poker. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.