Which poker room should I make a first deposit on?

Which room do you recommend for first deposit?

• Total voters
takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've never played on any of these but PS's and that was back when the US was able to play and that was the go-to site. They have the most players, I think, and the best tourneys, imo.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to play some freerolls too , 888 it's best choice in my opinion. otherwise GGpoker for more formats and players

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would prefer the 888.
There are always a large number of freerolls and interesting promotions are held regularly. Good, reliable site.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WPN( ACR +BCP) offers SNGs of many levels running nearly full time. their 'regular '9 handed NLH , PLO + PLO8 sngs have 10 minute blind levels and fill up pretty fast .(of course they have turbo +hyper sngs also). they have plenty of MTTs at all stakes , though these often have 2, 3, even 4 hour late registration, which i dont like very much .my favorite thing is the freerolls that award tickets , cash and sometimes bounties.they run almost constantly too. (one version , called 'special freerolls' having a free 1st entry, usually happens several times a day with a $3, 500 minimum prize pool! it gets thousands of entrants though ).

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
pokerstars should be choice number 1 . They have good games , freerolls , they pay you fast . Bwin has hard field of players and bots . GG poker I have no access

rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi There,

and thank you so much for your recommendations and thoughts.

As I mentioned, I've decided GGPoker.

I think this topic will become a "rion85 GG adventures" topic :) And now, I'm gonna share you my impressions about GG.
I've never thought that a poker room without classic S&G I will ever like. But this happened :D

As you know, as first deposit bonus, you get a lot of tickets. You can choose out of 2 opportunities, tickets or doubled deposit. Of course, I decided the first one. I made just a very small 22,45$ (about 7998,83 HUF :D) deposit, and that’s why it was worth to choose the tickets. Well, it is much riskier as the doubled roll, but it was fine.

There were 6days with different number of tickets and fortunately I could accomplish every tasks.
Oker2
To be honest I do not play poker because of the money, I just want to have fun with it, and with my other “drug” the slot machines. Well… my maximum bankroll during this week was 121$ and now I have “just” 31$ :D. The day before yesterday I had just 3$ on my GG account and I’ve started just play poker.

I share my sharkscope data with you 😊

I think, I try to forget the slots and focus just on poker :))
And in addition, my son will born within a week (finger crossed) but I want to make some hand history analisys and stories about my games on GG as a small blog :)

Thanks for reading :)
Have a great day for Everyone :)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi:)
Pokerstars or 888Poker or GGPoker, these three rooms have a good reputation and are also distinguished by organizing valuable tournaments and professional players.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The case is simple: 888,PS,GGPoker - random order

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888poker has a very interesting starting bonus

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I can only recommend rooms where I play myself. This is 888 and pokerstars.