Which poker room should I make a first deposit on?

Which room do you recommend for first deposit?

• Total voters
rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I can't decide, in which room should I make my first deposit.
Usually, I play on pokerstars but I want to try something new :)
So the 3 rooms are: GGPoker, 888 and unibet. Which one do you prefer and why can you recommend it to me?
I want to play first of all tournaments and normal speed s&g. I hate these faster stupid things like spin&go, spin&gold, battle royale, and hyper super lightspeed "bull shits" :)

So... please help me a bit :)
Thanks in advanve :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Well in this case, you should exclude GGPoker since they do not offer any classic SnGs but only the Spin&Gold/Battle Royale stuff. :)

I don't play on UniBet, so cannot help here but I know that 888 offers both SnG and MTTs. Although the MTT schedule is not very huge, to be frank.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS & GG are fav. Since u would hate GG, good for u do not need to make any more deposits.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Usually, I play on Pokerstars but I want to try something new :)
According to your report, I believe that you didn't deposit at Pokerstars, I believe that the best option is for you to continue on Pokerstars or as @Andyreas said, go to 888, they are the two rooms that offer the tournaments that you like.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I just learned that 888 also discontinued the classic 888 SnG games. So this might then also drop out as valid option. 😕

rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I just learned that 888 also discontinued the classic 888 SnG games. So this might then also drop out as valid option. 😕
I didn't find it either.
But I think it is a bad way.... I understand that the card rooms make the game faster to maximize their profit, it's clear. But their ruin the main thing of the game, from my side these "S&G"s are unenjoyable and of course these games good for players who want to get rich quick... but who wants to get rich quick never will :D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
All of them ^ (and every other site you can access one way or another) ...

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, rion85! I think, You can make deposit in any Poker room... What are the problems?!. But main, by my opinion, to wasn't the problems
with withdrawal money in furher... Therefore my advice: You necessary to read, as more feedbacks and comments the other players
about withdrawal money with the different poker sites, but considering your country, and then yourself to decide on what site make deposit first of all...

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In any of the above, but you need to know that in some rooms, such as 888 Poker, you will not be able to play freerolls without the first deposit.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
of course, if you play at pokerstars, it will already remain in your heart and you will love his ggpoker as well as a cool site where I would play and make a deposit if I were in your place choosing such rooms choose ggpoker I think you will like it very much 888pokre I also consider it a normal option but would choose ggpoker

rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
of course, if you play at pokerstars, it will already remain in your heart and you will love his ggpoker as well as a cool site where I would play and make a deposit if I were in your place choosing such rooms choose ggpoker I think you will like it very much 888pokre I also consider it a normal option but would choose ggpoker
Hi Gallardo,

Well... my decision was GGPoker 😁😁
I give it a try and I'm gonna try to get used to it 😉
And the first deposit bonuses are awesome. A lot of tickets 🎟 🎟🎟🎟

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So the 3 rooms are: GGPoker, 888 and Unibet. Which one do you prefer and why can you recommend it to me?
I want to play first of all tournaments and normal speed s&g. I hate these faster stupid things like spin&go, spin&gold, battle royale, and hyper super lightspeed "bull shits" :)

I made my first deposit at 888 poker, then I played at this site for about a year, and then I deposited $10 at PokerStars and I've been playing at this poker room until now. So if you've only played at PokerStars, try playing at 888poker, there are a lot of bad players and a lot of good tournaments with big prizes

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personal preference but my recommendation would be GG.

Thought their first deposit bonus was rather good, unfortunately I missed the Honeymoon promotion so I’d suggest you ensure to take advantage of that too.

Oh and use the CardsChat affiliate link when signing up there so you can access the CC freerolls..! 😉

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, I can also recommend to look into the honeymoon promotion once you have used your welcome bonus tickets. 😊

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on PokerStars, a bit of badbeat like everyone else, but the attention to users for complaints in case you need some help is fast, partypoker is also excellent but due to my country restriction I can no longer play there.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that 888 is the best option.
I remember when I made my first minimum deposit there, after 3-4 months I was able to withdraw a fairly decent amount of money. Thanks to the daily freerolls that took place at that time, it was not at all difficult to build up the bankroll.

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Deposit in 888 poker to play freerolls that only depostiors can play.
Deposit at PartyPoker to play cardschat freerolls (if you don't deposit youre unable to play freerolls there)
GGPoker and PokerStars you can play freerolls without depositing.
I don't really know Unibet and BWIN yet.

If I were you I would start by depositing at 888, even with the information theyve discountinued SnGs

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unibet - Soft fields, they don't allow HUds.

888 - Is really poor in terms of support and server stability - They just removed all S&G's from their site.

GG - Biggest room in the world right now - Insanely high rakes for Cash games, but they have some sweet tournaments (wish Danish people could play there). GG Doesn't allow HUDs like PT4/HM3 either.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well in this case, you should exclude GGPoker since they do not offer any classic SnGs but only the Spin&Gold/Battle Royale stuff. :)
That's true, I guess that you won't like GG in that case, although it has a great free tickets bonus.
I just have experience with 888 and party poker, so, I'd choose party poker.
It also has a good free ticket bonus, to use in mtts, but you might make some extra cash with those. I was extremely lucky. I made a $20 deposit and won $240 with one ticket.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So the 3 rooms are: GGPoker, 888 and Unibet. Which one do you prefer and why can you recommend it to me?

No classic Sit and Gos on GG, so it's difficult to build a bankroll. 888 has a lot of recreational players and Pokerstars has a different field with more skilled players. I would choose Pokerstars for the quality of the field... or 888 if you don't fear the thousands of bad beats generated by the enormous number of all-in preflop.

rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
No classic Sit and Gos on GG, so it's difficult to build a bankroll. 888 has a lot of recreational players and Pokerstars has a different field with more skilled players. I would choose Pokerstars for the quality of the field... or 888 if you don't fear the thousands of bad beats generated by the enormous number of all-in preflop.
Hi lauestla,
well.. since Wednesday I've more than doubled my bankroll on GGPoker :)) so it's funny... I don't like this faster games, but they're really funny :)
I've tried some All-In or Fold cashgame (I had to play 600hands because of extra bunus), it's the same madhouse as the endgame of a tournament when you are short stack :D

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Congratulations on doubling your bankroll @rion85 ! 🤗

The only warning I can give you is that it can also quickly go the other way due to those luck/bingo games. But I'm sure you already know that.

Keep grinding and increasing the bankroll, buddy!

rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Congratulations on doubling your bankroll @rion85 ! 🤗

The only warning I can give you is that it can also quickly go the other way due to those luck/bingo games. But I'm sure you already know that.

Keep grinding and increasing the bankroll, buddy!
Vielen lieben Dank Andyreas😊😊😊

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi all

I would say the best 2 sites atm in terms of deposit bonuses by far are 888 poker and GG poker you get a lot of free tickets to help you build a starting BR.

Gl all and as always see you at the tables.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I would advise you to make a deposit on 888. It is a great site, reliable and safe. You will get good tickets and in the shortest possible time you will be able to double or even triple your money. But do not forget about the code when making a deposit.