Poker Match

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone here ever played on Poker Match? If yes, could you tell me your experience there because it was so tough for me and I don't if it's rigged.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an account there. It was a very nice poker room. I played very well there. Lots of games, easy deposits and withdrawals and a lot of recreational players. Lots of different promotions. You can play with VPN. I played Sit & Go DON tournaments there. Unfortunately, recently something started to break down there. They closed a lot of freerolls, S&G DON tournaments are gone. Traffic decreased. Generally there is a perception that the poker room has some financial problems. We will see in which direction it will go.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerDom is another similar room, dunno if those are part of one network but their soft looks the same. Its mostly Russian speaking people playing. Not much f-rolls. Some unique mtts i saw there, like the one where all the nicknames were hidden.

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an account there. It was a very nice poker room. I played very well there. Lots of games, easy deposits and withdrawals and a lot of recreational players. Lots of different promotions. You can play with VPN. I played Sit & Go DON tournaments there. Unfortunately, recently something started to break down there. They closed a lot of freerolls, S&G DON tournaments are gone. Traffic decreased. Generally there is a perception that the poker room has some financial problems. We will see in which direction it will go.
i deposited $40 into the poker room without having my verificaton done. I'm currently having problem to withdraw my money because i haven't verified my account and i do not have passport or driver's licence. Can i use my birth certificate to verify my just like way it works on 888 poker? Moreso, i can't even complain their customer support because they respond in ukrainian language and i do not understand that

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To verify the account, all you need is your national ID card. You also need to verify the payment method. Despite having a fully verified account, I am also having problems with the withdrawal.

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost my national ID card, I'm planning to get another.. So you also have problem withdrawing, that means your money has not been transferred till date?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have an account on this site, but in fact I almost never play there. There are much more interesting options on more reliable and popular platforms.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost my national ID card, I'm planning to get another.. So you also have problem withdrawing, that means your money has not been transferred till date?

There is something wrong there at the moment, I have never had any problems with withdrawals before, and now, despite my fully verified account, they are rejecting my eco Payz and skrill withdrawal requests for no reason.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is something wrong there at the moment, I have never had any problems with withdrawals before, and now, despite my fully verified account, they are rejecting my eco Payz and Skrill withdrawal requests for no reason.

They probably explain this by something? What did the support team tell you? In order to be able to withdraw funds, you also need to verify the payment method, keep this in mind.

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is something wrong there at the moment, I have never had any problems with withdrawals before, and now, despite my fully verified account, they are rejecting my eco Payz and Skrill withdrawal requests for no reason.
Why don't you try using your ATM card?

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They probably explain this by something? What did the support team tell you? In order to be able to withdraw funds, you also need to verify the payment method, keep this in mind.

My payment method has been verified for a long time (eco Payz). I have never had problems with deposits and withdrawals there before. Support suggested adding a new one (Skrill) Yes I did. I have a verified Skrill. This explains some technical problems on the EcoPayz side. Later they wrote to me about restrictions imposed on European Union countries by ecoPayz. Pure absurdity because I use ecoPayz all the time in PS or also GGPoker . Claims that the fault is on the side of Skrill which is also strange because I use Skrill in another poker room without problems. Now they suggested to me that I should make a withdrawal request using a Ukrainian VPN. I did so, but they still refuse my payment requests all the time.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why don't you try using your ATM card?

How do I withdraw cash from an ATM with a card if they have not transferred funds to my account? I only have two withdrawal options: ecoPayz and Skrill.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My payment method has been verified for a long time (eco Payz). I have never had problems with deposits and withdrawals there before. Support suggested adding a new one (Skrill) Yes I did. I have a verified Skrill. This explains some technical problems on the EcoPayz side. Later they wrote to me about restrictions imposed on European Union countries by ecoPayz. Pure absurdity because I use ecoPayz all the time in PS or also GGPoker . Claims that the fault is on the side of Skrill which is also strange because I use Skrill in another poker room without problems. Now they suggested to me that I should make a withdrawal request using a Ukrainian VPN. I did so, but they still refuse my payment requests all the time.

This is really absurd. Here - https://t.me/chat_pokermatch - is the address of their chat-channel in Telegram. Maybe they will hear you there. Write and ask for an explanation and a solution to the problem.

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold on how do you get in touch with their customer support?
i have tried to reach them on Telegram, their Bot ain't responding.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hold on how do you get in touch with their customer support?
i have tried to reach them on Telegram, their Bot ain't responding.
Their support works very well and they answer questions quickly.

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I withdraw cash from an ATM with a card if they have not transferred funds to my account? I only have two withdrawal options: ecoPayz and Skrill.
If you have two withdrawal options which is ECO PAYZ and SKRILL, i don't know if you would have access to withdraw through your ATM Card, you can give it a try now and have you ever tried log a complaint to their email below? support@pokermatch.help. i just did now.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have two withdrawal options which is ECO PAYZ and SKRILL, i don't know if you would have access to withdraw through your ATM Card, you can give it a try now and have you ever tried log a complaint to their email below? support@pokermatch.help. i just did now.
I keep sending them reminders on this matter. I have just received another information about the rejection of the withdrawal request. Following their suggestion, I do these instructions every few hours using a Ukrainian VPN, and yet the payouts are constantly rejected. I am really very irritated by this situation. because I have been playing there for a long time and it was one of my favorite poker rooms where the payouts were always made very quickly.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i deposited $40 into the poker room without having my verificaton done. I'm currently having problem to withdraw my money because i haven't verified my account and i do not have passport or driver's licence. Can i use my birth certificate to verify my just like way it works on 888 poker? Moreso, i can't even complain their customer support because they respond in ukrainian language and i do not understand that
Try using google translate, you can select English to Ukrainian, type your message in English and it will appear in the other box in Ukrainian, then you just copy it and paste it in your message to their support. When they reply, copy the reply and paste it on the translator and you will have it in English. Have fun !!!

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try using google translate, you can select English to Ukrainian, type your message in English and it will appear in the other box in Ukrainian, then you just copy it and paste it in your message to their support. When they reply, copy the reply and paste it on the translator and you will have it in English. Have fun !!!

yeah that's a brilliant idea actually.

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep sending them reminders on this matter. I have just received another information about the rejection of the withdrawal request. Following their suggestion, I do these instructions every few hours using a Ukrainian VPN, and yet the payouts are constantly rejected. I am really very irritated by this situation. because I have been playing there for a long time and it was one of my favorite poker rooms where the payouts were always made very quickly.
Hope you do not have a lot of money in there?
did they instruct you to use Ukrainian VPN?

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope you do not have a lot of money in there?
did they instruct you to use Ukrainian VPN?
For some it may be a large sum and for others it may be a small amount. For them, as you can see, it is large enough if they have such a problem with it. Their support came with an idea with a Ukrainian VPN. Every few hours I send payment instructions via eco Payz and Skrill and they are rejected all the time .First time I encountered something like this and I have been playing for a while and in many poker rooms.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play there, pretty good poker room. But tournaments there not many

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what do you want to play? their tournaments are not very - unlimited rebuys, they take a commission for withdrawing money

STICKVID

STICKVID

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerDom is another similar room, I don't know if they belong to the same network, but their software looks the same. Mostly Russian speakers play. Not many f-rolls. I saw some unique MTTs there, like the one where all the nicknames were hidden.
I'm from Russia, I know the poker house well, there are only bots there, don't play there, and pokermatch is a good Ukrainian room

STICKVID

STICKVID

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokermatch is a good Ukrainian room, the application is the same as betonline or pokerdom. There used to be a lot of high-tech freerolls, now there are fewer, but there are, passwords for them are published on their twitch channel streams in the chat.. the deposit and withdrawal of funds work well, there are no complaints for 2 years. I use webmoney or skrill. That year, I withdrew $ 300 from freerolls only