• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

Poker hit app legit?

R

rbrtmntlv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Has anyone used the App Poker Hit? It's no longer on the app store but there is a reddit thread with mixed reviews. I've been able to cash out to my paypal without ID verification until now. Looking to see if it's legitimate or not to verify ID.

Last edited:
P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat!

I thought about checking it out. Not anymore. I would be careful.1Screenshot 2024 04 24 222126

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
now almost all poker sites check your ID and ask for it when withdrawing funds. If you play for real money you will have to provide them with your ID to withdraw funds from the poker site, you can just play at any site

meko-1984

meko-1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Has anyone used the app Poker Hit? It's no longer on the app store but there is a reddit thread with mixed reviews. I've been able to cash out to my PayPal without ID verification until now. Looking to see if it's legitimate or not to verify ID.
I've cashed out over $400 on Pokerhit and I didn't spend over $30. But my phone broke and I can't find the app to download it again. I mean yeah it's rigged but you just gotta try to guess when to go all in. I've learned that going all in with a 9,2 has a better chance then willing then K,Q. Most likely the 9 will make a straight. Almost always the board will pair or you can hit a straight with only one card, same goes for a flush. But does anyone know where I can download it at

D

Darlene

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I've cashed out over $400 on Pokerhit and I didn't spend over $30. But my phone broke and I can't find the app to download it again. I mean yeah it's rigged but you just gotta try to guess when to go all in. I've learned that going all in with a 9,2 has a better chance then willing then K,Q. Most likely the 9 will make a straight. Almost always the board will pair or you can hit a straight with only one card, same goes for a flush. But does anyone know where I can download it at
I just received an email that Poker Hit is available. That's the reason I started researching how valid the site might be (17Jun2024)

C

cbaker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Has anyone used the app Poker Hit? It's no longer on the app store but there is a reddit thread with mixed reviews. I've been able to cash out to my PayPal without ID verification until now. Looking to see if it's legitimate or not to verify ID.
Hello, been playing there since December 2023. I was sceptical and deposited $5. Played all month and got it to over $1,000 (.02.04 and .2/.4 only). I then verified my identity (DL and bill from house) after that (just a hour or two) I withdrew. Next morning all that cash was in my PayPal. Now I play 1.5/3 and am up over $6200 as of today 7/16/2024. They do charge 10% to withdraw, but I also get 10% or even more when I buy chips. I cash out the total balance each day and re deposit. Have only been using the cash I got at the beginning to play. All real. Totally legit. I have seen folks all in preflop with really stupid cards like 10/3 suited against my KK for $150 and 10/3 won. Who would ever play that? But I'm a semi pro player who plays only to make extra cash in cash ring games. I only play when odds in my favor and trap. Never do I come out w guns a blazing. I'm in my 50s and have played so long I let the younger aggressive players do all that for me. When they all start folding because they see how I play ( they are always behind on my all ins) and fold, then I can bluff.