Poker game @WPTGlobal

agifeb1

agifeb1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ID
Chips
I don't understand the poker game in WPT, it's very hard to get good cards but other people's cards are very easy, when good cards are hard to come out, there are those who can fight, I deposited several times, still lost and entered the tournament only won once , even though I've been waiting for a good card to come out, when playing tournaments I always find it difficult to catch up with the top point... I'm very confused about the game in the WPT, I hope it doesn't happen in the others... I'm trying to play in the freeroll and I've arrived Now we can't win, hopefully we can win in the future

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On this site, players play all sorts of garbage very aggressively, where almost every player opens a hand like 82 of different suits 4bb

agifeb1

agifeb1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ID
Chips
I just thought that WPT was a game because during the tournament, I held AS KING and my opponent Q6, ALL IN turned out to win Q6
I wait for a good card, sometimes for hours, today I have made 6 deposits and no one has won, I hope you win.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
sometimes these games are each other don't be upset sometimes you will lose even with strong hands against the weak ones sometimes you just won't be lucky and you lose sometimes it can last for a very long time from a week to months, or maybe 6 months you need to be able to endure and try to get better every day and learn

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
good luck allin .... any 2 cards can win !

Top 10 Games