poker freerolls

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 888 poker and pokerstars have great freeroll tournaments and are great places to play and tournaments, so they help improve your game and you can still win good money.

I can never find any STARS freerolls except the ones ran by Cards chat.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best Freerolls

Hi

What are the best poker freeroll sites that are for everyone and not just new players that joined?

Thank you

Its 888 in my opinion and the freerolls increase with value as you level up, you get decent tickets to play these as you play more on site..

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I can never find any STARS freerolls except the ones ran by Cards chat.

Maybe fix your settings then cause several other poker communuties have freerolls there aswell ...

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course CardsChat, although indirectly ...

razarach_xD

razarach_xD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to play

Thanks so much for your words, we are constantly adding new features and improvements to create the best online poker experience for all our valuable players, just like you are! –
Hello,
I saw your name and I have a question:
1. I can't play ACR on iphone or ipad, right ? Because I am the home page and everything freezes... any recommendation ?

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe fix your settings then cause several other poker communuties have freerolls there aswell ...

not interested if the games have thousand people in them and a small amount to be won, cards chat is perfect right amount of people good prize money.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
I saw your name and I have a question:
1. I can't play ACR on iphone or iPad, right ? Because I am the home page and everything freezes... any recommendation ?

read a forum on here dont think you can play yet on ipad I would suggest laptop or pc..

Freeroll Passwords