BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI @BigDice75,

We have a downloadable application for iOS and Android devices, but the app only has ring games. Playing in tournaments still has to be done in our browser version of Replay.
What a shame because quite often I forget to play tournaments because they don't open automatically.:(

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a shame because quite often I forget to play tournaments because they don't open automatically.:(
Hi @BigDice75!

Unfortunately, the table doesn't open automatically when it's time to play. :(

However, when using the browser version of Replay, there should be a small 'ding' that you'll hear whenever the tournament is ready to play along with seeing the pop up. Please be sure that your volume is up and that the box is not checked next to the option "disable sounds" here: https://www.replaypoker.com/settings

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi @BigDice75!

Unfortunately, the table doesn't open automatically when it's time to play. :(

However, when using the browser version of Replay, there should be a small 'ding' that you'll hear whenever the tournament is ready to play along with seeing the pop up. Please be sure that your volume is up and that the box is not checked next to the option "disable sounds" here: https://www.replaypoker.com/settings
The sound is enabled but I may not hear it because I am always listening to some Twitch stream while I play and the pop-up window does not open automatically, perhaps because the Brave browser is blocking it.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi Kristine.
Can you favourite any league games you're entitled to play? If so how please.

Thanks.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Kristine.
Can you favourite any league games you're entitled to play? If so how please.

Thanks.
Hi @Roobz75,

I know I already responded to you via email, but just in case other players are also wondering, there is no option to Favorite League Tournaments. The Favorite Feature is only available to regular ring game tables and tournaments. Have a wonderful day! :)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One thing I would LOVE to see has to do with the hand replayer. It would be great to be able to control the speed of the hand. Whether fast-forwarding, rewinding, or pausing, or just skipping forward.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Poker is one of life's mysteries
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi all!

We're excited to launch this new support thread for all things Replay Poker.

Replay is the home of free, recreational poker for serious poker players. If you haven't signed up with us yet, learn a bit about what makes us different from other social poker sites.

Please use this thread to ask us any support-related issues, such as technical help, feedback on our features, or questions about our poker room or promotions. Including your Replay username will allow us to assist you more quickly.

We look forward to assisting you here on the CardsChat forum!
Good evening to all:)
I play on replaypoker over the web and I have no problem playing over the web because it is not bad, but I think it is a good idea to update the RP application and modify it professionally so that we can access all the RP list as it is on the web.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Is it possible to play Replay Poker via a VPN?​

I had a question because when I tried to access the Replay site from my mobile using the mobile internet, I couldn't do it. But when I downloaded the VPN, launched it, then I was able to access the site without any problems. So, my question is whether it is possible to play Replay poker through the VPN and whether it will be considered a violation. Please help me, if you know, advise me on this issue.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Is it possible to play Replay Poker via a VPN?​

I had a question because when I tried to access the Replay site from my mobile using the mobile internet, I couldn't do it. But when I downloaded the VPN, launched it, then I was able to access the site without any problems. So, my question is whether it is possible to play Replay poker through the VPN and whether it will be considered a violation. Please help me, if you know, advise me on this issue.
My situation is similar and I am also interested in this question. I hope the official representatives of Replay Poker will be able to explain it to us :)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing I would LOVE to see has to do with the hand replayer. It would be great to be able to control the speed of the hand. Whether fast-forwarding, rewinding, or pausing, or just skipping forward.
Hi @Tammy!

This is something we'd love to see as well. It's in our queue, but we don't have an ETA when it will be implemented. We'll keep you updated as soon as we have more information. ❤️😉

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening to all:)
I play on replaypoker over the web and I have no problem playing over the web because it is not bad, but I think it is a good idea to update the RP application and modify it professionally so that we can access all the RP list as it is on the web.
Hi @Chebchoub,

Thanks for your note. We plan to add more of the main site's functionality to the mobile App in the future, so be sure to keep an eye out for more updates!

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My situation is similar and I am also interested in this question. I hope the official representatives of Replay Poker will be able to explain it to us :)
Hi @R.Holynskyi and @infonazar!

We allow the use of VPN to play in Replay. It only becomes a violation if VPN is used to create multiple accounts or to game/cheat the system. I hope that helps.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sorry, but I don't have a complaint, concern or even a question at this time.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy playing on Replay Poker! I think the site is great for the recreational poker play like me. There are always lots of games to choose from and great prize pools. I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes to get into a good game. I guess because you have so many games there are correspondingly fewer players registering for each one, so I don't have to play for hours on end to work my way through thousands of other players. I really appreciate that!

I love that the software works quickly and never crashes. The software is very functional and has many useful features. I know that's hard to do in a browser. Others have tried and none have been as successful as Replay Poker.

And I love that @ReplayKristine is here frequently answering our questions!

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys and gals. Are their any special CC links we need to sign up at Replay? I have been meaning to join but haven't been sure if we need to do it a specific way to play Cards chat tournaments. Thank you.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi guys and gals. Are their any special CC links we need to sign up at Replay? I have been meaning to join but haven't been sure if we need to do it a specific way to play Cards chat tournaments. Thank you.
If you go to:

Follow the directions on the first post, ask to sign-up for the Replay Leagues and ask for 100K bonus chips and you'll be well on your way.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just to add to Flyer's message - there is no special affiliate link. You just go to the site and sign-up! No downloads either, which makes it nice and easy! :)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Poker is one of life's mysteries
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi @Chebchoub,

Thanks for your note. We plan to add more of the main site's functionality to the mobile app in the future, so be sure to keep an eye out for more updates!
Thank you, I think that updating the application will have a better and positive impact on the level of the replaypoker room as well as on the users of the application.
For me, I wish the replaypoker room success, I hope and I will be happy that this update will happen and that the app will become complete with most of the features found on the web.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello Kristine. Lately at Replay Poker, and especially yesterday's periodic hang-ups at the gaming table, they simply did not allow me to play normally in the Team Championship. Many times when I raised the bet or made any other actions, after pressing the call or raise button, they remained gray and inactive for a long time and after the time for my turn expired, my cards were automatically folded. I would like to note that not only I, but also many players from our forum face this problem, and this has a very negative impact on the interest in playing on Replay. 😞

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, but I don't have a complaint, concern or even a question at this time.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy playing on Replay Poker! I think the site is great for the recreational poker play like me. There are always lots of games to choose from and great prize pools. I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes to get into a good game. I guess because you have so many games there are correspondingly fewer players registering for each one, so I don't have to play for hours on end to work my way through thousands of other players. I really appreciate that!

I love that the software works quickly and never crashes. The software is very functional and has many useful features. I know that's hard to do in a browser. Others have tried and none have been as successful as Replay Poker.

And I love that @ReplayKristine is here frequently answering our questions!
Thank you for the feed back, @Flyer35 - very much appreciated. Good luck at the tables and I hope you're enjoying the weekend! :)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Kristine. Lately at Replay Poker, and especially yesterday's periodic hang-ups at the gaming table, they simply did not allow me to play normally in the Team Championship. Many times when I raised the bet or made any other actions, after pressing the call or raise button, they remained gray and inactive for a long time and after the time for my turn expired, my cards were automatically folded. I would like to note that not only I, but also many players from our forum face this problem, and this has a very negative impact on the interest in playing on Replay. 😞
Hi @strokin07,

So sorry for the subpar experience. Do you mind sending an email to support@replaypoker.com so we can look up your Replay account? If you have information such as the tournament, Hand ID, etc., those things help us a lot to pinpoint the issue.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is not meant as a rant, however it sure sounds like one, over the past 2 weeks I have played the Cardschat Community games, Daily and for some reason I have continuously received great starting hands to only get beat and kicked from the tournament repeatedly, and I mean over and over. Now once in a while ok but...well look at these four examples:
https://www.replaypoker.com/replay/1151607609/three-of-a-kind-kings

https://www.replaypoker.com/replay/1151967902/straight-six-to-ten

https://www.replaypoker.com/replay/1151605843/flush-ace-high

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
This is not meant as a rant, however it sure sounds like one, over the past 2 weeks I have played the Cardschat Community games, Daily and for some reason I have continuously received great starting hands to only get beat and kicked from the tournament repeatedly, and I mean over and over. Now once in a while ok but...well look at these four examples:
https://www.replaypoker.com/replay/1151607609/three-of-a-kind-kings

https://www.replaypoker.com/replay/1151967902/straight-six-to-ten

https://www.replaypoker.com/replay/1151605843/flush-ace-high

Hi Jerry. I have the same story going on, it’s more and more reminiscent of dummy bots at the gaming table, like in the poker rooms PokerDom or PokerMatch, than a bad beat. I only saw such dummy things there, and now Replay Poker has joined them. 😊