***Official CarbonPoker Support Thread*** -- US & International Players Welcome!

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you guys should have a way for you customers to sign up for the usemywallet option...is there away for you to get me account with them.

Its invite only. Talk to live support and they will email you the invite. They are keeping it quiet on the site due to past e wallet issues in the US I suspect.

It works very smoothly once you are set up.

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its invite only. Talk to live support and they will email you the invite. They are keeping it quiet on the site due to past e wallet issues in the US I suspect.

It works very smoothly once you are set up.
yeah I might have to talk to the suport...even that there sick of me already..lol:trytofly:

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else have a problem with the software lagging on an iMac. Every time I try to open a few cash tables, and sit down, I lag on each step. I get a spinning wheel and the whole system freezes for a few seconds. It isn't my computer because it's still pretty new and it can handle any other program I try to run. I already tried to re-install, but the problem still exists.

danprince10

danprince10

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It says in the link anyone who signs up before June 1st with the rakeback program will be grandfathered in and have rakeback permanently, so I'll still stick with them unless full tilt magically reappears.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Carbon I would really like to be able to tell who is sitting out--any plans for that to be implemented? Also, is there a hand replayer function anywhere?

danprince10

danprince10

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Carbon I would really like to be able to tell who is sitting out--any plans for that to be implemented? Also, is there a hand replayer function anywhere?

Yeah it'd be great to see this implemented, it does it for cash games I believe so I'm not really sure why they don't for tournies.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before i put money on Carbon one quick question.Has any U.S.player on here requested a withdraw and RECEIVED it after 4/15?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before i put money on Carbon one quick question.Has any U.S.player on here requested a withdraw and RECEIVED it after 4/15?

I don't know if anyone here has but there are several on 2+2 who claim to have requested and received cashouts since 4/15.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have noticed a new look to Carbon/merge tables. They seem a little less congested. Still messy but better than pre Black Friday.

Think Merge could reduce the size of the Player 'Station' (don't know what the real name is). 30% reduction in size would probably be real nice.

But oddly, the player pool has not expanded the way we would have thought. I caught a tad over 10K players online last night (most I have ever noticed) and any way we look at that, it is a minuscule number of players.

This means the game selection is still very limited.

bbgold

bbgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, I just removed Carbon.
I looked at the US poker sites list and didn't see it, only bodog and Lock familiar, so removed it along with UB and FTP.
So Carbon is still playable but making a withdrawal is the issue?
Thanks for all the insights, trying to keep up.

C

CarbonChris

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone please clarify this simple issue about Merge bonuses:

On most Merge skins deposit bonuses are 100% and clear at 75 VIP points per dollar. If you go through any number of rakeback affiliates Carbon's bonuses appears to be twice that w/ 200% at 125 VIP points per dollar. Does this mean at Carbon I'm getting twice the $ back but just at a slower rate?

Example: Let's say I only earn a mere 1000 points during the entire period these bonus deals apply. At other Merge skins I'm getting $13.00, while at Carbon I'm getting $16.00. In reality it's not exactly that the bonus is twice as good at Carbon because they clear differently. Is this correct or am I missing something here? :confused:

Hey rowhousepd,

The bonuses to in fact clear differently. Like you said, you clear a dollar wth 75 VIP with most of our bonuses. And bonuses through affiliates can be 125 or higher per dollar.

Which is better for you, will obviously depend on how many VIP points you plan on earning. If clearing the entire bonus is realistic for you, then the higher dollar value could be better. But if you don't plan on earning that many VIP points in the 90 days from the bonus being issued, perhaps the lower clearing rate would be better. Your call really.

C

CarbonChris

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I can assure that cashouts have been cleared since 4/15, and as someone else pointed out there are dozens of examples in our official 2+2 thread.

C

CarbonChris

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed a new look to Carbon/merge tables. They seem a little less congested. Still messy but better than pre Black Friday.

Think Merge could reduce the size of the Player 'Station' (don't know what the real name is). 30% reduction in size would probably be real nice.

But oddly, the player pool has not expanded the way we would have thought. I caught a tad over 10K players online last night (most I have ever noticed) and any way we look at that, it is a minuscule number of players.

This means the game selection is still very limited.

Although not at the levels FTP and PS were at, that's nearly a 100% increase in traffic for us, and it's still continuing to climb. As the player base continues to grow, so will game variety and selection.

C

CarbonChris

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, I just removed Carbon.
I looked at the US Poker Sites list and didn't see it, only Bodog and Lock familiar, so removed it along with UB and FTP.
So Carbon is still playable but making a withdrawal is the issue?
Thanks for all the insights, trying to keep up.

Hey bbgold,

CarbonPoker is definitely safe for US players. Check pokerscout.com and we're listed not only as US friendly, but the largest US friendly site.

There are also no issues with withdrawals and are still being processed for both US and international players.

Hope that clears that up for you.

Cheers.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
carbon=win

now come join ladies and pick this forum back up!!!!!!!

rowhousepd

rowhousepd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IThink Merge could reduce the size of the Player 'Station' (don't know what the real name is). 30% reduction in size would probably be real nice.

Could you clarify? Curious what you mean.

Sven Deuceman

Sven Deuceman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for having someone look into the linux issue carbon chris. i'm pretty anxious to get going at another site.

NascarFanSS

NascarFanSS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just have to say Carbon support is by far the best in the poker industry, just amazing really. Huge props to you guys and all your doing for us here in the US!

rowhousepd

rowhousepd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just have to say Carbon support is by far the best in the poker industry, just amazing really. Huge props to you guys and all your doing for us here in the US!

Not to sound bitchy, but I think you might be in the minority around here.

NascarFanSS

NascarFanSS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to sound bitchy, but I think you might be in the minority around here.

I find that hard to believe considering this thread alone was created by a Carbon Rep to help us even here on this forum?? So at least explain the reasoning behind your comments when you leave half witted posts.

rowhousepd

rowhousepd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that hard to believe considering this thread alone was created by a Carbon Rep to help us even here on this forum?? So at least explain the reasoning behind your comments when you leave half witted posts.

Support member who started this thread: https://www.cardschat.com/members/carbonatil/ = .01 posts per day + m.i.a. post black friday. (Granted however, Chris is a lot more involved.)

Look, I don't mean to stir things up. It's just that I think Carbon hasn't been quite able to keep up with the increase in traffic they've experienced since black Friday. It probably somewhat comes with the turf; they are after all the most popular Merge skin so hats off to them for that, but I suspect that they've had a harder time adjusting to support needs that come with that. Check out some of the the 2+2 threads (where I've been recently) and you'll probably see what I mean. Lots of unanswered emails for several days after automated responses saying they'll reply w/in 4-8 hours. Huge live chat support queues. I def had a hard time reaching them and wound up creating an account at one of their big competitors who are kinda famous for their support.

It's cool that you had an awesome response tho. Just saying I didn't and I wasn't the only one. (And sorry, Chris, it's not personal, obv.)