A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im available the rest of the day

He called you again and got no response. Could you please be so kind and call us at 1-877-314-4195 or contact us via Live chat, please ask for Markos.

K

Kassandra677

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good afternoon)) I really like ACR

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He called you again and got no response. Could you please be so kind and call us at 1-877-314-4195 or contact us via Live chat, please ask for Markos.
On the phone now

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Matt Hrt,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Please keep in mind that the re-seating process will recycle empty seats, including the one you may had just left.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Marcos L
AmericasCardroom Security

So there is the resolve to the rebuy issue and return seating you know to help us understand why we got resent back to our original table and original seat randomly Twice! Even though what happened was that was the only seat available? How do you recycle empty seats when there aren't any? Now playing devil's advocate lets say for a second here that your right and this happened because at the exact second that I rebuy (even though I was at a different table for one hand mind you.) It was the only seat available? Ok so see the message about the OSS-54 spin and win seat from me and online chat? It clearly says the IT took a log of sat entry winners prior to restarting and pausing the system? So then isn't it possible that no one even thought about the spin and win entries? Isn't it also possible that I did in fact hit and you guys reset on me at exactly the same moment? I mean what's good for you should be in turn good for me? If you expect me to buy off on this only seat exact moment theory. ( Again even though I was at a different table for one hand?) Then in turn shouldn't you refund me the $215 for the cost of the seat I'm telling you I won? I have proven every single thing I've stated to be true and accurate. You can't have it both ways and continue to say I'm wrong? So which is it? Yeah yeah I know your going to need more information. Someone will get a hold of me...
Thanks for your help in resolving these issues.

I feel better already.
As an update to anyone following this thread. Today just now the original $40/$25 jackpot entries we're refunded to the account. Thank you to our ACR Rep I'm certain without him being here and without the strong ties this forum group has I would had have given up a week ago! As far as the seating and OSS54 it's simply not worth the trouble to pursue. Just be aware that those things can happen to anyone. Good luck at the tables!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As an update to anyone following this thread. Today just now the original $40/$25 jackpot entries we're refunded to the account. Thank you to our ACR Rep I'm certain without him being here and without the strong ties this forum group has I would had have given up a week ago! As far as the seating and OSS54 it's simply not worth the trouble to pursue. Just be aware that those things can happen to anyone. Good luck at the tables!

I always do the best I can to help you guys! :) Have a good one.

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this no big deal but it bugs me that no one at ACR will fix it. I am a female and my profile( which I cannot edit ) shows me as a male. Also, my cell phone number is showing with a 238 and it should be 239 for the prefix. Can anyone take five seconds to fix it? Live chat told me to email support so I did with the live chat script they emailed to me attached. They did nothing,; not even a reply.

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this no big deal but it bugs me that no one at ACR will fix it. I am a female and my profile( which I cannot edit ) shows me as a male. Also, my cell phone number is showing with a 238 and it should be 239 for the prefix. Can anyone take five seconds to fix it? Live chat told me to email support so I did with the live chat script they emailed to me attached. They did nothing,; not even a reply.

You should be able to fix your phone number with the edit button. I don't know about changing the gender though that support will have to deal with. ACR REP will help you out on that I am sure.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's official your site hates me!
Got my money back entered $100 tournament dropped my computer shattered the screen being blinded off as I type on my phone! FML

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Got my money back entered $100 tournament dropped my computer shattered the screen being blinded off as I type on my phone! FML
Man that's awful!

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I give up if beautiful woman fell from the sky one for every guy on Earth I'd get a drag queen.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm talking with one of our security agents so he can help you with the request. Soon as he changes the information he will reply to your email.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm sorry about that, please provide me the tournament or the hand ID so I can help you with this.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry about that, please provide me the tournament or the hand ID so I can help you with this.
It was the superstack $100+9 turbo 50 thousand starting stack yesterday evening? I can't access anything but the mobile site until they replace screen on my laptop? So unfortunately I don't have the ability to provide the tournament ID. That being said while I greatly appreciate the offer the reality is this one is absolutely no fault of the site, software or any of that. I entered the tournament played a few hands. Knocked my laptop off the arm of my chair and shattered the screen. So my entry stayed in the event and simply blinded it's self off as I was unable to access it. Pretty sure there is no fix or refund for such things. Was just venting frustration. But it's great of you to try!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

They replied to your email, please be so kind and check it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The race to win a weekend of poker and partying is heating up!

Just finish atop the Bigger Online Super Series leaderboard (ends Sunday) and you’ll win an $8,000 Live Cage package to Costa Rica.

Check the full leaderboard here

5ua14rT.jpg

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much! It's all fixed. Adrienne

Donskey

Donskey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To ACR rep about Australian Player ban

The legislation was passed two years ago. Why after two years of allowing us aussies onto your site do you now ban us? Has something changed? Please give an explanation, very curious.

Don't other countries have similar legislation that you still allow to play? Why allow them and not us?

Sorry if I sound aggressive, just very disappointed and curious to why we've been targeted when other countries have similar rules.

G

gripin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How send documents to ACR

Hi,

I must send some documents to security@americascardroom.eu

The problem is: when i sent documents in attachment in email, they see anything or files are uncompatible. I sent it in *.JPG or *.PDF but nothing works. Can you tell me where is the PROBLEM? :mad:

Thanks

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

The problem is: when i sent documents in attachment in email, they see anything or files are uncompatible. I sent it in *.JPG or *.PDF but nothing works. Can you tell me where is the PROBLEM? :mad:

Thanks

If it includes ID's or photos they should be able to open .JPG files. The entire world can. As for .PDF files you could always try plain text or WORD files (.docx). You will get an answer hopefully that is Security specific from the ACR REP here. I would think the returned email should have included instructions.

GL & God bless. :) :cool:

G

gripin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If it includes ID's or photos they should be able to open .JPG files. The entire world can. As for .PDF files you could always try plain text or WORD files (.docx). You will get an answer hopefully that is Security specific from the ACR REP here. I would think the returned email should have included instructions.

GL & God bless. :) :cool:

I'm writing with them for three days! I sent about 15 emails but nothing... I am hopeless.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Thanks

Are you doing it directly from your email or from the email support page?

G

gripin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you doing it directly from your email or from the email support page?

sorry for my english...

Directly from mail and LiveChat too. we are in contact! but if I sent email with files-documents, attachement is not attached! There are no files but I dont know why... I try send email to my secondary email adress, there is all OK.

:confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.