Official Replay Poker Support Thread

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, just navigated to CardsChat Team League and when the page with the list of games loads, there is a pop-up for the week 9 game (which played 7 days ago) over the list of games and cannot be closed.

I’d add pictures but am struggling to do so from mobile devices at the moment…

I’ll see if someone else can add it for me..
Hi @Tracid,

If you're able to send a screenshot and also provide your Replay username so we can look into it, that would be great. You can send them here, or you can send me an email message: support@replaypoker.com

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, one can't deny that at least you're trying to help! 😀

A question to you: When is your new app ready to support SnGs and MTTs? I'd download it (again) in a heartbeat if that time comes.
Hi @SopianaeExtra,

We don't have an exact date when our mobile App can support SnGs and MTTs. Once I get an update, I will announce it here.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi @SopianaeExtra,

We don't have an exact date when our mobile app can support SnGs and MTTs. Once I get an update, I will announce it here.
Okay, cool! I use your platform every day now, so this will be great news for me!

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Heya Kristine :) I hope all is well on your patch of earth.
Just a small side note, I have had a lot of people ask me recently if they can have bbs over chip count displayed. If there is a way please let me know and if not, no worries but maybe having that choice would be awesome on your site. Thanks for all you do for us :) talk soon!

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi @billibooo,

We don't have this feature available, but a Replay player created a Chrome extension in the past. It was working for players until we launched some updates in December last year. I passed along your feedback to the rest of the Team to see what they think. Have a great week! :)

Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Had this show up on Replay....
Clearly, I was in second place,, but was shown to be in third. Not the first time I've encountered this on Replay Poker. Anyone share a similar experience?

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
View attachment 328038
Clearly, I was in second place,, but was shown to be in third. Not the first time I've encountered this on Replay Poker. Anyone share a similar experience?
I have had Double 1st and 2nd place standings on the list before, like one person in both positions. <3 BUT I am trying to remember how many chips Navin had then. He is sitting out <3 I am thinking he was not higher than you then either...but I cannot remember exactly!
I will definitely keep an eye on this.

Good on you for the screenshot, it helps replay support greatly to be able to go into the hand # and see what happened <3

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
View attachment 328038
I don't know if this is related....but....

Sometimes when a game at Replay ends - the lobby shows the winner as 1st place and 2nd place - the winner is listed twice. So if I actually came in 2nd - then it shows me as 3rd place.

This artifact disappears if I refresh the lobby page.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Maxmustdie,

Replay Poker is strictly a play-money poker site, so we don't offer any cash games or real money poker.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine
Dear ReplayKristine,
If Replay Poker is strictly a play-money poker site, why am I always offered to buy chips? Play money chips?
I just about bought what I thought was real money chips in a promotion, but then; when they wanted to go directly into my bank account, I cancelled.
Maybe it was Apple Pay. But it still scared me.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
View attachment 328038
Hi @Falzee.

Thanks for sending the screenshot. It looks like one of the players SShrSam was sitting out, but they're 2nd for that hand based on starting chips. You had 7,283 chips, and they had 7,350 chips. I hope that helps.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had Double 1st and 2nd place standings on the list before, like one person in both positions. <3 BUT I am trying to remember how many chips Navin had then. He is sitting out <3 I am thinking he was not higher than you then either...but I cannot remember exactly!
I will definitely keep an eye on this.

Good on you for the screenshot, it helps replay support greatly to be able to go into the hand # and see what happened <3
Hi @billibooo,

The system still considers the chips of the player sitting out when it comes to player placement. It will be helpful to see the chips of those sitting out, and I'll bring this up to our Tech Team.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi @billibooo,

The system still considers the chips of the player sitting out when it comes to player placement. It will be helpful to see the chips of those sitting out, and I'll bring this up to our Tech Team.
Yes <3 I was on that table too, I thought Navin was really close to the chips that Falzee had but could not remember exactly <3 Thanks Kristine!

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if this is related....but....

Sometimes when a game at Replay ends - the lobby shows the winner as 1st place and 2nd place - the winner is listed twice. So if I actually came in 2nd - then it shows me as 3rd place.

This artifact disappears if I refresh the lobby page.
Hi @Poker_Mike,

Thanks for your note. We understand that the pop up that shows when a tournament ends, as well as the lobby page get delays sometimes in showing the correct order of players who finished the tournament. After refreshing and within a couple of minutes, it should get updated to show the actual placement of finishers. If there's an actual discrepancy, please feel free to write to us at support@replaypoker.com so we can look into that tournament.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear ReplayKristine,
If Replay Poker is strictly a play-money poker site, why am I always offered to buy chips? Play money chips?
I just about bought what I thought was real money chips in a promotion, but then; when they wanted to go directly into my bank account, I cancelled.
Maybe it was Apple Pay. But it still scared me.
Hi @Like2Play2,

That's a great question. Replay Poker does not have any real money or cash games -- it's strictly a play-money site, so there is no option to withdraw cash. We do offer chip packages for purchase, however they're play money chips and only usable on our site.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi @Like2Play2,

That's a great question. Replay Poker does not have any real money or cash games -- it's strictly a play-money site, so there is no option to withdraw cash. We do offer chip packages for purchase, however they're play money chips and only usable on our site.
Thank You for clarifying,

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone,

We had a scheduled site maintenance today, May 3, 2023. The site is now back online, and our Tech Team is working on restoring all features. For the latest update, you can check our Community Forums. So sorry for the inconvenience.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi Everyone,

We had a scheduled site maintenance today, May 3, 2023. The site is now back online, and our Tech Team is working on restoring all features. For the latest update, you can check our Community Forums. So sorry for the inconvenience.
Weird that you say that, when we all saw the same error message which read it was unscheduled.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi @SopianaeExtra,

The 4am EDT maintenance on May 3rd was scheduled. I have below the pop up on our site one day before it happened. Bringing the site down for the rollback due to issues, was unscheduled. So sorry if there was any confusion!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi @SopianaeExtra,

The 4am EDT maintenance on May 3rd was scheduled. I have below the pop up on our site one day before it happened. Bringing the site down for the rollback due to issues, was unscheduled. So sorry if there was any confusion!

View attachment 331728
Hello.
Thank you for your reply. 🙂
Yes, we saw an announcement on your forum about the planned technical work.
But can we ask you to make announcements here too (in this topic). 🙏
Earlier we asked you about it and you answered that it is possible. It would really help us to be prepared for the fact that failures may occur.🙂
Thank you in advance.🌺🌺🌺

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi @Chica_bonita,

Yes definitely! That was my bad, not posting here separately. The site pop-up and announcement in our Community Forums made me comfortable, but I will for sure post here for future scheduled site maintenance. Thank you for your patience. ❤️❤️❤️

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi @Chica_bonita,

Yes definitely! That was my bad, not posting here separately. The site pop-up and announcement in our Community Forums made me comfortable, but I will for sure post here for future scheduled site maintenance. Thank you for your patience. ❤️❤️❤️
Well, I can certainly respect your good-will to help us from preventing any such accidents like what happened yesterday. Keep up the good work, Kristine! 👍

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi.
Don't know if this has been raised before. Apologies if it has, but still having issues with it.

Every game on Replay Poker opens the window reasonably ok, BUT it then takes 3-5mins for the game to start, or players to act.
Is this:
Player(s) error; running clock down/struggling to connect to the game?
Replay Poker error; Website struggling to connect to the game/table?

Either way, it makes a very frustrating luggish game play experience. Also, it is so bad sometimes, that blind has gone up, before the table has been round once.

Would like some explanation if possible please. Thanks.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'd like to suggest that Replay look at the current action time allowance.

I feel it's inadequate.

Players should either have a time bank beyond the action time or the action time should be longer, one or the other.

I'm not sure if there are currently settings for this, if there are then this post needs to be on another thread but I presume there aren't options... :giggle:

Thanks for your time! ;)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
Don't know if this has been raised before. Apologies if it has, but still having issues with it.

Every game on Replay Poker opens the window reasonably ok, BUT it then takes 3-5mins for the game to start, or players to act.
Is this:
Player(s) error; running clock down/struggling to connect to the game?
Replay Poker error; Website struggling to connect to the game/table?

Either way, it makes a very frustrating luggish game play experience. Also, it is so bad sometimes, that blind has gone up, before the table has been round once.

Would like some explanation if possible please. Thanks.

Hi @Roobz75,

Taking 3-5 minutes to act is too long. Each player is given 20 seconds on regular tables when it's their turn, if no action is taken, they will be folded. We haven't had any recent site-wide issue for this to happen so I can only assume connection issues in the player's side. You can click HERE for some troubleshooting steps we recommend when game is lagging.