Official Replay Poker Support Thread

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played on Replay much, yet but what I noticed and which bugs me are the following things:
- the table does not pop up, when you're on the action. If you're playing other games or doing other stuff, you may miss your game.
- the buttons do not fit in the whole window and are cut at the bottom. I can drag and size the window as I want but still this way.

I am using Firefox on windows 10.

Any workarounds on how to fix this?
Hi @Andyreas!

There should be a small 'ding' that you'll hear whenever the tournament is ready to play along with seeing the pop up. Please be sure that your volume is up and that the box is not checked next to the option "disable sounds" here: https://www.replaypoker.com/settings

You can also keep track of all the tournaments you're currently registered in under "My Games & Tournaments" on the right side of the Dashboard.

The buttons on the table get cut off if you're usually zoomed in too much. You can drag the size of the window or you can reset your zoom level: hold CTRL and press the 0 key.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

I just want to give you an update that we had to implement an additional layer of security today. This is a temporary measure and will be reverted soon, but it might cause some game interruptions, so sorry for the inconvenience. I will provide another update once this has been reverted. Thank you for your patience.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I tried the Replay experience a short time ago, and it actually plays very well.
It is more true that no matter how much the game is by virtual banking, the players play very good poker and that flatters me to say it.
In the chats so far I have only met very healthy and educated people.
Just a comment, in an MTT I had a winning hand and the showdown was only shown until the turn, the river did not appear.
I also won the hand and the pot was added to my stack, which I don't know if it is an error that is repeated in other tables that you must solve or I must configure something to solve it.
Other than that, all very nice. I congratulate you.
Thanks. Charles from argentina;););)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried the Replay experience a short time ago, and it actually plays very well.
It is more true that no matter how much the game is by virtual banking, the players play very good poker and that flatters me to say it.
In the chats so far I have only met very healthy and educated people.
Just a comment, in an MTT I had a winning hand and the showdown was only shown until the turn, the river did not appear.
I also won the hand and the pot was added to my stack, which I don't know if it is an error that is repeated in other tables that you must solve or I must configure something to solve it.
Other than that, all very nice. I congratulate you.
Thanks. Charles from Argentina;););)
Hi Charles!

Thank you for the nice message. There should be enough time for you to view the table at the end of a hand, however if your game is lagging, it can cause some issues with the game speeding to catch up if it's behind - making the cards look like they are being dealt faster. The first thing that I always recommend when players are having these issues is to close the lobby page while you're playing. Closing the lobby page cuts down on the amount of background processes running so you're able to have a faster, more stable game. I've had to do it before when I've had internet issues and it always works like a charm!

If closing the lobby page doesn't help to improve your connection speed, we have an article here with a few easy things you can check on your side: https://help.replaypoker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002234774-Disconnecting-from-games-

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

I just want to give you an update that the security measure implemented today has been reverted and everything should be running as usual. Once again, we are so sorry for the game interruptions and the inconvenience this has caused you.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey @ReplayKristine,

I am rather new to the site and wondered if there is any functionality to disable the chat functionality only for certain people, i.e. to 'ignore' their chat messages?

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I have no doubt that the reply Poker ♥️ Software will be the best with time.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have just joined up and reviewed the prior posts. Seems like there are a few issues here and there but having experienced similar issues in some major real money games this can all be taken in stride. I hope that customer service is as responsive as these other sites were in resolving technical issues. One thing which would be helpful would be a listing of known issues (which is why I perused this thread) collecting them somewhere...here or on your site, which will assist in navigating around such potholes instead of falling in them.
Cheers.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi @Andyreas!

We have a feature that will allow you to mute players on the chat tables so you don't see their chat messages. Please check out the article we wrote about this topic: https://help.replaypoker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002231833-Muting-another-player-
Hi @ReplayKristine,

Thank you for pointing out this feature!

Although I understand it only works for players at the table and not for potential visitors/spectators? Is there also a way to mute one of this group?

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi @ReplayKristine,

Thank you for pointing out this feature!

Although I understand it only works for players at the table and not for potential visitors/spectators? Is there also a way to mute one of this group?
Hi @Andyreas!

Thanks for the follow up. Muting spectators is something that is in the pipeline and we will make an announcement when this feature becomes available. In the meantime, I recommend reporting spectators if they are disrupting the table. You can click HERE for information on how to do this.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I entered the link, I saw the organizers and I also saw the members, but unfortunately I didn't see the option to become a member, how do I do it? Do I need to be a member to participate in the games?

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The site is down 08.01.2023 geolocation Ukraine from about 20:00 (GMT+2)
Screenshot 2023 01 08 223440

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I entered the link, I saw the organizers and I also saw the members, but unfortunately I didn't see the option to become a member, how do I do it? Do I need to be a member to participate in the games?
You have to be added to the Leagues. Just put your Replay Poker name on the topics of Individual League, Tem, Special Events, and more.

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Taking advantage of the opportunity, I would like to leave a suggestion for improving the site, if possible.

The previous hands, when we want to see it again, do not give us the option to pass every action taken by the players, flop, turn and River. To watch it you have to keep letting it roll until the end. We could save time with this option to move forward with each action, as they are in other software, understand?

It will certainly be of great value to the Site and players.:)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking advantage of the opportunity, I would like to leave a suggestion for improving the site, if possible.

The previous hands, when we want to see it again, do not give us the option to pass every action taken by the players, flop, turn and River. To watch it you have to keep letting it roll until the end. We could save time with this option to move forward with each action, as they are in other software, understand?

It will certainly be of great value to the Site and players.:)
Hi @Mart1194!

Thanks for the great suggestion, I want to respond to let you know that this already in the pipeline and we're hoping this can become an additional feature to our site soon.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Suggestions:
I wish the League information would load even on inactive Google Chrome tabs in the backgroung. Very annoying when I open each Cardchat league it takes like 5 seconds to see the information on each league since it only starts loading this page once the tab becomes active.

2023 01 28 20 34 11
Also add sound volume controller to the tables, since the client is just some sort of add-on to Chrome meaning that I can't adjust the audio from my Windows volume mixer without adjusting whole Google Chrome volume