New USA online site

D

DyzzD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I stumbled the other day across a neat little site. It's legal as you aren't "gambling". The deal is, they start you off with 25 cents and reboot you every 24 hours if you lose it. They have 3 types of 25 cent sit and gos that fill pretty quickly. They currently have ran one tournament with 200 players that filled. It's not gonna make you 100s a day but once you hit $50 they let you cash out. It's a neat time consuming poker game, and the site plans on expanding to MTTs and cash games as it grows.

If you haven't seen Quarterpoker.com, go check it out. If you sign up, you can use DyzzD as a refferal and start with an extra 25 cents. If you've already seen it/play on it, what do you guys think about the gameplay/expansion plans.

I like it as a competitive game that allows me to kill some time. The site developer has a pretty cool sense of humor and his introduction video was funny in a corny way. It's better then Zynga or any of the play money options on any of the major sites. It's in browser, so no downloading anything and requires no credit card.