New software for BOL

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am super stoked about the new update. I was recommended to the site by a friend who gave them a high rating sometime last year and so I deposited without investigating the software much. I about smashed my face into the keyboard when I pulled up some tables and discovered the blackjack window attached to the poker window. I couldn't deal with it.

I am way happy with the update, the software looks great compared to its predecessor.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the new BOL.The free roll sit outs is mostly what kept me from playing as much.Now I might play more but I still never have made a deposit there yet.

M

Master_z4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another would add a couple of skins for the tables and cards, so that you can flexibly customize the appearance, it would be great. but since they did one skin, then I think soon there will be a couple more

R

RakeMyLife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have been playing on it for weeks now, and I gotta say it is great (I swear they recruited ex Full Tilt programmers bc it def reminds me of that software). Would highly recommend to those interested.

I would agree though that it's sad to see the 6-player 1ups go... The new (8-player) ones are even bigger nitfests, and the rake over time is ungodly. Also, they do need to work on the filters for searching games, but for me that's not a big deal...

Oh and HUDs can now be used!! $$$