New software for BOL

T

thomasmarie14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it's gotten a lot better, but they still could use some improvements. They are paying more people in there tournments which is a plus

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely like the update better. Can't wait to see what the actual tables in action play like.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hows there pay outs do hey pay fast

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
right on thanks, what about the other options

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not quite sure. Haven't heard anyone saying they don't pay, so no worries as of now. I think checks or MG were 7-14 days?
Considering they are a sports book site w poker I assume they won't have any payout issues.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone know if they remove the blackjack side table on cash game windows?
thanks in advance...

L

Lance Webster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like the new software it's a nice change

J

jmunzz1116

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shits as bad as Bovada and ACR on the coolers now...great. One place I always made SOLID money from was betonline ever since this update I'm getting the sickest coolers in my life.

R

RoLLeXx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
omg)) who can help me with a free poker-soft?)

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
re

anyone know if they remove the blackjack side table on cash game windows?
thanks in advance...

ya thank god that was such a pain when u tiled tables acted as a seprate screen. so they were super small screens

B

boxcarjoe1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shits as bad as Bovada and ACR on the coolers now...great. One place I always made SOLID money from was betonline ever since this update I'm getting the sickest coolers in my life.

I'm with you, sucks now, they took away the 6 player 1 up sng's. that's how I turned $5 I won from a freeroll into $20. which I've all but now lost. I knew I shouldn't have played in some of the larger multi table tournaments but I did because now that those sng's aren't around anymore, it seemed more sense to try for first of $72 instead of playing the 8 player 1 up's just for doubling up. This site while the step levels are cool they don't help average Joe's trying to actually play more for a career rather than social poker night with friends, which is now what the site seems like to a certain extent. I was mad about the removal of the sng's before I lost my money to, so I'm not mad just because I lost those funds. They just made it about ten times harder for anyone to use those types of funds and actually increase bankroll. Could we start a coalition or something to get those 6 player 1 up sng's back? even if they don't offer as many no point in completely removing them.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the new upgrade, I felt like the old format was so dated. I actually look forward to the BOL freeroll without all the annoying sitouts.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually look forward to the BOL freeroll without all the annoying sitouts.

YES!!!! Dear god that was annoying.

M

Master_z4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the new upgrade, I felt like the old format was so dated. I actually look forward to the BOL freeroll without all the annoying sitouts.

new software and new rules. now I noticed Freeroll kick those who are more than 10 minutes in the sitout. and never written about it, but in every tournament, 20% of the employees kick in 10 minutes

omg)) who can help me with a free poker-soft?)

wrote in a support to learn at the expense of support in future trackers. said flatly no, they are not interested.
the hand Converter, 40$ at least, and everything else can in principle find and free, the same free poker database (fpdb)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cellmate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am impressed with the new info button in the chat box

I also like the time bank but when some one takes there time bank and then disconnects it can sometime be forever between turns

Last edited by a moderator:
LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline update is Great or Worse?

It was great for betonline,
new display
(on betonline tournament 100$ cardschat new more prizes)
I dislike 1-6 prizes money but what you think?
:p

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline is sexy now?

Betonline actually has GOOD software now.

T

ThAntiEggroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pretty much Can't play on that site because I used my bonus for sports betting and my rollover is so insanely high now rofl

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, the site looks great. Can't wait until we have drivehud compatible with it again. It's going to be a great combo to use on there! :)

php12345

php12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya, I quit playing there because the software was so bad. Started playing with the new software in the past couple days, and it is so much better than what it used to be.

Are there any HUDs that you know work for it currently?

php12345

php12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they show mucked hands in the replayer now. lovely!

Oh, I'll be checking that out.

The software is way better.

They took a $3.25 fee off my credit card deposit. They didn't make that clear at all... so I'm salty. Just letting you guys know.

Do you guys know if any HUDs work here or will work here?

M

Master_z4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They took a $3.25 fee off my credit card deposit. They didn't make that clear at all... so I'm salty. Just letting you guys know.

for the transfer of funds BOL takes a certain percentage, depending on where the money came from. for example, the cards they removed, and minibuckers no. but for the transfer of funds back percentage is now always removed.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips

Yeah, like it's the fault of the software update that you are getting coolers now, it must have been nice that you never had coolers before the update.

:top: