New to this site, question about Sportsbetting.ag

TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, just got back into playing. I played 2009-2013, and during that time learning the game, did A LOT of studying and playing live in Tunica. Its nice to be back to the game. I recently moved to Red Hill, PA, (Near Quakertown). Poker is HUGE here and I'm playing with many clubs that play 7 nights a week. this is why I had a spark to return to the game.

Question is this. Is Sportsbetting (betonline.ag) a safe site to play on and deposit to? I recently deposited a bankroll to get started, $1000, (their playthrough "bonus" is a joke). I'm wondering if anyone has had experience making withdraws from this site? Is it legit for US players or did I just dump a grand into a scam? The research I did beforehand looked good, so because I stay at home a lot due to depression and PTSD issues, (poker actually got me to start leaving the house to get out and do things), I decided to take the chance so I can play again, mostly from home.

Any thoughts/experiences with this Sportsbetting (or betonline.ag) site would be appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars