Awards
Chips
Wow

lobal Poker <support@globalpoker.com> Apr 20 at 4:46 PM
To
Thomas Olson
Message body
## - Please type your reply above this line - ##

Your request (#660119) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:
https://globalpoker.zendesk.com/hc/requests/660119
Customer S
Customer Service (Global Poker)
Apr 21, 5:46 AM AWST

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for contacting Global Poker Customer Service team.

We have checked our database and unfortunately, we were unable to pull up your account as the email address you used in sending your concern was not registered with us. May we request that you send this concern to us using your registered email address so we can be of assistance to you and provide you with an appropriate answer to your inquiry.

We will be closing this ticket now and will expect to communicate with you from your registered email address with us.

Kind Regards,
Nicole
Thomas Ols
Thomas Olson
Apr 20, 7:26 AM AWST

I am writing you about my cashout status. I have replied about a dozen times with my comcast email that I used when I signed up, but apparently you are not recieving them. When I chatted with your Rep on Facebook, they said to try another email address, which I am doing now with my yahoo email. I have cashed out 4 times with no problems, but the cashout I have pending was denied. You accused me of having multiple accounts. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE. I signed up in late February from an email I got offering a free $2. That is the only account I have opened. I chose the screen name "Little Fish". This is the only screen name I have used. There is not much more I can say. Please reply so we can settle this matter. Sincerely,Thomas Lee Olson aka "Little Fish"

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FEARFACTOR I have never seen that. I'm going to look closer. All of mine have been below $100, but they could have just put that in there. If so, I may have to wait to build up that amount,

7. Prizes
A participant's cash balance award is stated in the participant's account. All cash prizes will be paid out in USD or in the currency of the winner’s jurisdiction of residence using paypal. Sponsor/Promoter will only payout when the request is $100USD equivalent or more (10,000 Chumba Sweepstakes/Prize Promotion Cash credits). A participant is not able to cash out until his or account has a balance of $100USD or more (10,000 Chumba Sweepstakes/Prize Promotion Cash credits). TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CASH OUT, USER DETAILS MUST MATCH THOSE OF THE PARTICIPANT ACCOUNT. Sponsor/Promoter is not responsible for any fees associated with the payout. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's/Promoter’s sole discretion. Sponsor/Promoter reserves the right to substitute the listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason owing to circumstances outside Sponsor’s/Promoter’s reasonable control. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winners will be notified by private message or email within 5 business days of winning

MRoff

MRoff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found out, Global Poker does not cooperate with WebMoney.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lobal Poker <support@globalpoker.com> Apr 20 at 4:46 PM
To
Thomas Olson
Message body
## - Please type your reply above this line - ##

Your request (#660119) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:
https://globalpoker.zendesk.com/hc/requests/660119
Customer S
Customer Service (Global Poker)
Apr 21, 5:46 AM AWST

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for contacting Global Poker Customer Service team.

We have checked our database and unfortunately, we were unable to pull up your account as the email address you used in sending your concern was not registered with us. May we request that you send this concern to us using your registered email address so we can be of assistance to you and provide you with an appropriate answer to your inquiry.

We will be closing this ticket now and will expect to communicate with you from your registered email address with us.

Kind Regards,
Nicole
Thomas Ols
Thomas Olson
Apr 20, 7:26 AM AWST

I am writing you about my cashout status. I have replied about a dozen times with my comcast email that I used when I signed up, but apparently you are not recieving them. When I chatted with your Rep on Facebook, they said to try another email address, which I am doing now with my yahoo email. I have cashed out 4 times with no problems, but the cashout I have pending was denied. You accused me of having multiple accounts. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE. I signed up in late February from an email I got offering a free $2. That is the only account I have opened. I chose the screen name "Little Fish". This is the only screen name I have used. There is not much more I can say. Please reply so we can settle this matter. Sincerely,Thomas Lee Olson aka "Little Fish"

Just to let you all know, I finally got my issue resolved with Global after posting on this forum and another one. Just have to make a little noise I guess.

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was getting a bit worried too. Took 3 days for 100.00 which I can live with. I would assume the delays are growing pains. Seems to have grown considerably just in the last couple months.

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I also discovered today that I can play tourney or sng on my phone. Only 1 table at a time though.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Closing this thread as it gives the impression that we support this site and we know nothing about it.

In the future please check with me before opening a thread about a new or unknown poker site.

Status
Not open for further replies.