Not open for further replies.
Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really sure PapaC didn't pay that close attention. Just thought it was the same as it mentioned 2.00 free

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well PapaC I am enjoying this new site, Global Poker. I got my free $2 and played a few sit n gos. Doing quite well as I have cashed in all of them. There are a lot of fish on there that want me to have their $2 also. That's fine with me!!! Thanks for the heads up on this new site.:D:D

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok Melbell that's the right one. I hope you win some of those Bunny Series. I played in several today, but I think I was playing to many at one time and it can really get you tired.

Hay B1BOMER glad to hear you are having some fun taking some of those free $2 from other players.

I have $30 invested in the site from the start and I've cashed out $125 a few dollars at a time. That money has kept me in cigs and a 6 pack of beer here and there. But for the past 10 days, it's been one hell of a down hill ride, and up until to night I've lost and lost. But I want to post my very first win on that site here.

https://i.gyazo.com/ee11af9a1d414caa4d1626ad07f5b765.png

I'm Gamer445 on there. I sure needed this win. I'm fixing to cashout $100 to my pay pal and then send it to my ex-wife's pay pal and have it in my hand in 3 days. Well GL to you all.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a little while ago I was looking for two 4nl cash tables to play on, and I noticed how much Global Poker has grown in less than 2 months. I remember when there was two 4nl and two 10nl tables. Now there are 20 running with buy ins from 4nl to $2/$4. All of those Bunny Series will continue until Tuesday. As for me, I go to the Gold Coin Cash Games first and get my 100 flops and that covers every one of the Bunny Series Gold Coin Challenge $100 freerolls for that day. That's 5 shots at winning some of that free money.

Cashing out is still without any problems. Any way GL to you all that's playing there.

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just ate a Bunny

Attachments

• bunny.JPG
    bunny.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 24
L

lexi7503

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have you withdrawn anything yet? what the process like

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
have you withdrawn anything yet? what the process like

It is very easy. Normally approved, and sent to paypal within 24 hrs. I had to confirm identity with a picture of my drivers license and a picture of my ATT internet bill. It has been 3 days getting the money from PayPal wire transfer. I can live with that. Another thing I like. It is like scooping up fish with a net rather than casting a single line. Good luck to you.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Way to go EllyWriter. I like how easy it is to get those 50 or 100 flops to be entered in all the $100 freerolls. I'm not sure where this site is going, but one thing looks like there maybe some cash MTTs that can be entered with the Gold Coins. And the same maybe true that the Gold Coins can be cashed in for Sweeps Cash as you win them in the Gold Coins cash games. Of course I'm guessing, but I have guessed some other things, and that's what happened. Maybe it's hope than it is guessing. I have over 3 million Gold Coins. They sure are easy to win at the cash tables. At 10/20 I call every hand, and most of the time I come out with 4000 or more while trying to get those flops. THE END

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi lexi7503, and welcome to Cardschat. If you plan to learn to play winning poker, you are in the right place. That's what all of us are here for. Just ask questions, and get your answers from new players, and the experience of players with 15 years or more.

I'm like EllyWriter. I put in for a cashout this past Saturday morning, but I didn't get it until Monday at noon. They say it takes 1 business day, so Sat-Sun are not business days. That's just to let you know why you may not receive your money on the weekend.

Well GL to you all. I'm not working today on my regular job, but I will be working on this job of building up my pay pal up some more.

L

lexi7503

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
were you ever able to cash out? id like to check out the site but i dont want to waste my time

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lexi7503 I have cashed out 7 times already. They have not been big cash outs. Most were on average about $20. It's not a waste of time to play there or anything else. GL to you. I really like the fast cash outs, like any other player would.

Last edited:
MRoff

MRoff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! Say please this poker room works with webmoney?

MRoff

MRoff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you. I'll try to apply.

L

lexi7503

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
global poker

does anyone know the cashout process for global poker? do you need to make a deposit in order to cash out?

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reading the post. It pays out via paypal. just need ID.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi lexi7503. No you don't have to make any kind of deposit. I bought in for $30 so I would have some back up money. But if you can't make a purchase, for as low $5, then you can take your free Gold Coins and play at the Gold Coin cash tables at 10/20 and get 50 flops in order to play in the Daily Gold Coin Challenge $100 Freeroll everyday.

Yes Melbell, I took a shot of my driver's permit, light bill, and birth record, and I have made many cash outs since then.

GL to you both

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cash out problems at Global

Hello all. I haven't been here in a long time, but just started playing online poker again after Black Friday when I got an email offering a free $2 at Global. I have run that up to over $900. I have cashed out 4 times for a total of $650. My 5th cashout for $250 is still pending after a week. When I submitted it, they emailed me that they had detected multiple accounts in my name, and I was supposed to reply to "enlighten them". I only have the one account. Have never opened a second account, let alone THREE MORE. This is totally absurd. Problem is, I have replied over a dozen times with no response. After going to their Facebook site, I finally chatted with a rep that said they haven't gotten any of my emails, and suggested I try a different email. So I did. No response. So I tried my 3rd and last email address. No response. Now they do not even respond to my messaging Facebook. I don't know what else to do.

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just tried to play it, but the poker room wouldn't load for me. I tried using firefox and chrome.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all. I haven't been here in a long time, but just started playing online poker again after Black Friday when I got an email offering a free $2 at Global. I have run that up to over $900. I have cashed out 4 times for a total of $650. My 5th cashout for $250 is still pending after a week. When I submitted it, they emailed me that they had detected multiple accounts in my name, and I was supposed to reply to "enlighten them". I only have the one account. Have never opened a second account, let alone THREE MORE. This is totally absurd. Problem is, I have replied over a dozen times with no response. After going to their Facebook site, I finally chatted with a rep that said they haven't gotten any of my emails, and suggested I try a different email. So I did. No response. So I tried my 3rd and last email address. No response. Now they do not even respond to my messaging Facebook. I don't know what else to do.

BTW, my 1st 4 cashouts went incredibly smooth and fast. Up until now, I had only great things to say about GlobalPoker. I am still allowed to play, just can not communicate with them. There is no phone number to call.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BTW, my 1st 4 cashouts went incredibly smooth and fast. Up until now, I had only great things to say about GlobalPoker. I am still allowed to play, just can not communicate with them. There is no phone number to call.

The support is hit and miss, it is strange. I never heard back from them from one of my inquiries either.

I have heard of others with email issues as well. Emailing them from a different email sometimes works.

For some the issue is with hitting the reply button in an email they already received from Globa Poker. If you are doing that try starting a new message and send in the information they requested that way.

I would also suggest using a new email address and send them a general email not regarding your issue and see if they respond. If they do you know they can get your email from that specific email address and then send a reply addressing your issue.

Good Luck !

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had no problem with their support. By the time I send them an email, within 3 or 4 hours I have a reply. That's really great that you all are getting your cash outs. Mine haven't been big ones because I don't let them get big. Small ones add up to the same.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had no problem with their support. By the time I send them an email, within 3 or 4 hours I have a reply. That's really great that you all are getting your cash outs. Mine haven't been big ones because I don't let them get big. Small ones add up to the same.

In their cashout instructions, they state a cashout must be $100 or more. Curious how you get smaller cashouts?

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FEARFACTOR I have never seen that. I'm going to look closer. All of mine have been below $100, but they could have just put that in there. If so, I may have to wait to build up that amount,

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good to know will give it a try see if we can earn something

Status
Not open for further replies.