New poker rooms on the market

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello players! I've been searching to see if there were any new sites to try. I found 3 new sites and I would like to know if anyone here has tried them, and what they thought?
The websites are:
Jack poker, Championpoker and Juicystakes

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Juicy is not a new site, it's been around quite a while, very small with few games... never heard of the other two.....

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i’ve never heard of any of them. I don’t even know if they’re for US players.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello players! I've been searching to see if there were any new sites to try. I found 3 new sites and I would like to know if anyone here has tried them, and what they thought?
The websites are:
Jack poker, Championpoker and Juicystakes

Juicystakes was part of the Cake Poker network. Probably been around for 15years.

The only 'new'ish' site I'm trying out is WPTGlobal

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I was so adventurous to look for good rooms but most of them are not compatible in my region but I quite like wpt

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only know juicy stakes, it used to be a medium room years ago. Nowadays I think it's a small room, there are many years since the last time I've played there. The others 2 rooms I don't know.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Juicy is not new . Jack poker I think it is , I haven't visited it , nor will I .

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quite recently, 4Poker started operating. I'm curious if it's worth playing there?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I haven't heard of such poker sites at all, I think it's better to play where you've been playing for a long time and know something about this site because when you go to a site where you don't know anything, you give them your data that may be hacked by them in the future so play where you've already played

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
There is also KKPoker. Currently only for mobile devices, but in April you will also be able to play on your computer (probably via a web browser).