gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think is the most honest poker room?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In order to win at poker and collect their honestly earned money, each player must analyze several poker rooms and start playing only in the most honest room. If a poker room offers many withdrawal and deposit methods, then most likely it works honestly. pokerstars. This poker room has been at the top of the poker Olympus for so long that it's hard to imagine it as a scammer. partypoker. One of the oldest poker rooms and the fact that it is still working successfully and has a lot of positive reviews speaks only in its direction. 888Poker. An influential poker room in the poker world, which not only operates online, but also hosts the world series of poker with the largest prizes, and this is already saying something. It is unlikely that such a large and well-known room will risk its reputation for the sake of deceiving several customers.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just had someone hit a 1 outer on the river so don't ask me about honest poker rooms.. grrrrrrrrr

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Honest pokerroom for me is also pokerstars.

They always looking for players who are cheating in anyway.

A few times i got money back because some players are cheating in a cashgame vs me :

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hope that all poker rooms are honest.
But I don't like the fact that they took our cash instantly when we deposit,
but we have to wait a couple of days when we cash out.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know what you mean by honest, but I have to believe that all poker rooms are honest otherwise it does not make sense I invest my money in them. But the room I feel safer to invest my money is PS, because I play there for more than 15 years and never had any problem there.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I have played on many poker sites years ago. For me is Pokerstars very good and now I play only on this site. I think Pokerstarsis honest site.

R

Roman933

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish I could play at PokerStars in San Diego…. Btw why are some poker sites operational in California but others aren’t?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you mean by "most honest"? If you mean, that you wont get outright cheated by the room, then hopefully all of them? If you mean, they are not trying to make money on their customers, like any other business, then none of them.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How would you like it if you had to wait while making a deposit? I remember the very first day I began playing online poker. It took me almost 10hrs. to get a deposit online. First I had to open a Moneybookers account and then to verify the account I had to use a cellphone. I didn't have a cellphone hooked up so I went & got one, then hooked it up, then when I went to verify the Moneybookers account, they were no longer accepting people in my region... sigh. I found another way to deposit... but it was 10hr process in total. Fortunately I entered a $1 mtt once I had the account working and I ended up placing in 2nd for $114 (I was hooked!!! ... & still am, lol).
It would be nice if they could speed up the withdrawal process, especially if it's not your first one on a site.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, Pokerstar is accurate and without bias

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But I don't like the fact that they took our cash instantly when we deposit, But we have to wait a couple of days when we cash out.
On PokerStars withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours, which is just as fast as, if you ask your bank to make an international wire transfer. Or at least that is the case here in sweden. The situation in other markets might be different depending on, which methods for withdrawal are available.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
No idea about honest, but definitely PokerStars always looks to catch cheaters and definitely has one of the best software around

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've only played on 2 poker rooms so far - 888poker and Pokerstars. For me, Pokerstars seems more professional and transparent, though I think the games at 888poker are 'softer'.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
888poker is not that loaded but there are also strong players

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
What do you think is the most honest poker room?
I think if you asked such a question, then for you an honest room will be the one in which you now believe and will believe because you already have a doubt that you are being deceived and will not be allowed to win

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also never understood why some poker houses like 888Poker take around 3 business days to release a withdrawal request even if it's low. However, when we deposit, they take our money right away. ‍♂️However, this ends up being few customers, when compared to Pokerstars, for example. The withdrawal that deposits and deposits provide in fact of money says a lot about how to consider the customer. When a site operates the way PokerStars does, with regard to instant deposits and withdrawals, it demonstrates that the poker house respects the customer and understands that the account balance belongs to the customer and not the poker house. That is, it behaves as an intermediary that makes the game available to competitors among themselves. There was one time I sent emails to a poker site, which I won't name the name here, extremely upset because my withdrawal was too late to be released, I said I would charge interest for the days my money generated dividends to the poker house . 🤣😅

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I also never understood why some poker houses like 888Poker take around 3 business days to release a withdrawal request even if it's low. However, when we deposit, they take our money right away. ‍♂️However, this ends up being few customers, when compared to Pokerstars, for example. The withdrawal that deposits and deposits provide in fact of money says a lot about how to consider the customer. When a site operates the way PokerStars does, with regard to instant deposits and withdrawals, it demonstrates that the poker house respects the customer and understands that the account balance belongs to the customer and not the poker house. That is, it behaves as an intermediary that makes the game available to competitors among themselves. There was one time I sent emails to a poker site, which I won't name the name here, extremely upset because my withdrawal was too late to be released, I said I would charge interest for the days my money generated dividends to the poker house . 🤣😅
888Poker takes so long, even when I withdraw to skrill. I mean skrill ?? It should be instant. If it's to a Credit/Debit card it's okay but to an E-Wallet ?
On PokerStars it literally took me five seconds to receive my last withdrawal to Skrill.

In terms of Deposit/Withdraw PS is best.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We all have very strange transitions. But especially on GG. Yes, loyal to partypoker