oh ok awesome thank you thats nice to know

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is this club wpt by the way? I haven't heard anything about it. That is some serious issues right there.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I tried Club WPT and found the software lacking in the simple fact it is played on a Browser program, which many tech guys will tell you is open for abuse from Bots and Hackers.
Unlike pokerstars which has a dedicated software program, that you have to download to your computer and the back-up programs they have running to stop Bots and Hackers from playing.
Many Players will say that any site is rigged if they constantly lose all the time but there is the possibility that many that run on browser software are being hacked or the players are using Bot software to play against you. Either that or the simple fact is that you are not as good as a player as you think you are.
One of the main reason's I liked PKR.com back in the day was that the program used was so huge it was too much for my computer to handle, and downloading from the on-line version was nearly impossible, they knew that some players were having difficulties in downloading and had a free Disc you could have sent to your home address and install from the Disc which many did and found the install a lot easier.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

mike2dos51

mike2dos51

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried Club WPT and found the software lacking in the simple fact it is played on a Browser program, which many tech guys will tell you is open for abuse from Bots and Hackers.
Unlike Pokerstars which has a dedicated software program, that you have to download to your computer and the back-up programs they have running to stop Bots and Hackers from playing.
Many Players will say that any site is rigged if they constantly lose all the time but there is the possibility that many that run on browser software are being hacked or the players are using Bot software to play against you. Either that or the simple fact is that you are not as good as a player as you think you are.
One of the main reason's I liked PKR.com back in the day was that the program used was so huge it was too much for my computer to handle, and downloading from the on-line version was nearly impossible, they knew that some players were having difficulties in downloading and had a free Disc you could have sent to your home address and install from the Disc which many did and found the install a lot easier.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

They have software you can download as well its just not easy to find on the website. Its the only way you can play multiple tourneys at the same time

M

MidNite-a-GoGo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Your points are valid, Can you explain on how this works with the post cards? Do you get a free month or how does it work? Anyways I consider a bad beat to be 1-2 outers when you are ahead as of the turn card and the donk has only 1-2 cards to save him.

Dude look at the rules of entry page and go way way way way way down there it’s like point 6 and sub part five of the 6th rule or whatever, MY POINT IS READ READ AND GOOGLE YOUR ASS OFF BECAUSE THE ONLY DONK I SEE IS YOUR DUMBASS PAYING ALL THAT MONEY WHEN U CAN MAIL A 3X5 inch card and have the same shit and then u wont be crying about losing and the guy above who is getting super ****ing statistics on it when it’s free people aren’t gonna stuck to a Normal rule set why the guck would u maybe people find being really aggressive and different tactics u don’t find very wise seem like they are ****ing up players like u and we get a whole new set of odds or I dunno whatever. Point is u play like it’s the ****ing card house game and maybe u ain’t gonna last too long I’ve at least every single diamond game I play make it into the top 20 fast and I can stay most days for at least 3/4 of the game before some bullshit responsibility of real life comes along and I gotta stop and there’s where the weirdos with no life get to be the ones winning the entry’s into the poker playoffs on tv or whatever it’s called so wpt is super weird but the guy whining about it who never even saw the free back door in is weirder good day sirs!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Dude look at the rules of entry page and go way way way way way down there it’s like point 6 and sub part five of the 6th rule or whatever, MY POINT IS READ READ AND GOOGLE YOUR ASS OFF BECAUSE THE ONLY DONK I SEE IS YOUR DUMBASS PAYING ALL THAT MONEY WHEN U CAN MAIL A 3X5 inch card and have the same shit and then u wont be crying about losing and the guy above who is getting super ****ing statistics on it when it’s free people aren’t gonna stuck to a Normal rule set why the guck would u maybe people find being really aggressive and different tactics u don’t find very wise seem like they are ****ing up players like u and we get a whole new set of odds or I dunno whatever. Point is u play like it’s the ****ing card house game and maybe u ain’t gonna last too long I’ve at least every single diamond game I play make it into the top 20 fast and I can stay most days for at least 3/4 of the game before some bullshit responsibility of real life comes along and I gotta stop and there’s where the weirdos with no life get to be the ones winning the entry’s into the poker playoffs on tv or whatever it’s called so wpt is super weird but the guy whining about it who never even saw the free back door in is weirder good day sirs!
Did you just read that post from May 2020 and it just rubbed you the wrong way? That one particular post in this dead thread from when people were suffocating from COVID globally?

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
havent checked out club wpt in many years... but are you saying you can simply mail them a post card (once a month i assume) and you can be a vip or diamond player and not have to pay the monthly subscription price for the same thing?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
havent checked out club wpt in many years... but are you saying you can simply mail them a post card (once a month i assume) and you can be a vip or diamond player and not have to pay the monthly subscription price for the same thing?
I have not read the terms and conditions in many years but it was for 1 tournament you could get into playing you wanted to play. Not all of them but once of the daily's. I doubt they include the diamond version. Just the regular but again its been many many years since I was there.